Jj does zkittzo,

Jibba jabba

lol 

its a good problemo to have hey mate. smoking on buds 24/7. i think ive been constantly stoned since i joined here over 10 years ago. whooosh. time fly's when your growing flowers mate. 

i love to fim the tops of all the branches i do the bottom side shoots too. i take off about 60% of the top growth tips rather than taking the lot off when topping.  and get great multi topped plants. some strains like it more than others tho. i have been meaning to try the method out where you leave the top growth tip alone, to get that big old main cola bud, and then just fim/ top the side shoots. they do it this way in the usa, i know the mendo dope lads do it that way now. i seen there other video on futube the other day. 

i love there songs, that's how you grow a plant . lol and im from the mountains. :yinyang:

im gonna try out leaving the main top cola alone on my next lot im about to pop from panik. see if it works to keep the main top bud, with loads of nugget buds around the sides like scrog, but with a main bud popping out.

il shut up now. smoking on some jack herer here, :smokin:

edit spelling

Edited by smokie1 b c f c
  • Like 3

That’s sounds like a plan to me smokie, I’ll give them a good missing of the morrow, hopefully get them spread out nice and even.

I am currently just starting my recent crop of Gsc, I have had it knocking about for ages, I just can’t give this girl up, anyway I have a sofa with my name on it and some box sets to binge with the Mrs, so that’s me for the night.:yep: Jj

• Like 2

oh boy i cant fookn wait lol they do have a fruity smell to them but wow these dosidos do have a very sweet musky funky smell to them 

Afternoon Uk420.

So then the 3 Zkittoz have been in there final pots a week or so now and are certainly growing, I’ll get a net in there this week, today hopefully, let them settle in under it then flip em.

Temps have been a min of 22 degrees c, max of 29, so not getting overheated.

Feed 2.5 mlpl a&b An grow. Every day till runoff, once a day, tho saying that I have been toying with the idea of multiple feeds, with a dripper system, blumats I hear are good.

Here they are, first up number 1.large.73BA7620-0014-46CA-ADBB-605EE0B0825B.jpeglarge.858F1033-D522-417A-BDCA-D49E58270B7B.jpeglarge.BF12FC5A-AB1B-47D1-B5C8-CE6927251D83.jpeg

Number 2,

large.414DCAE1-05A3-43E0-BAA1-5E0B2936F3A3.jpeglarge.42251817-E900-4D3C-9830-A44C76887A77.jpeglarge.BA514DBE-12E1-42B8-95A2-3C7529EEDDD3.jpeg

Finally number 3.large.AD47FAD1-C463-497C-BFD1-06B971128A65.jpeglarge.C30DDF07-3849-41A5-83F0-A9E35E3B7209.jpeglarge.4AD5D66B-3AA8-4157-B7CF-77E7BB9CDB47.jpeg

I forget which is which when I am in there, but the smells come off of two of them are good, very citrusy, the other has a typical skunky aroma. Right time to get me net out.Jj:hippy:

• Like 6

@Jibba jabba pics look ace compared to mine mate are you using a camera or a phone?

they ust look a lot clearer than my shite phone pics lol

never mind my sons back tomorrow from his hols so im pinching his camera for the final leg 

Alrite Uk420

The zkittoz are netted up or down depends what way you look at it, but the net is in place, as I flipped a few days ago.large.3AA299A6-DE79-490A-ABDE-32D49DD0D716.jpeg

A bit of bobin and weaving left to do, so that will hopefully deal with the stretch.

Temps have been a max of 29 and min of 22 all week so happy days.

Feed is 2.5mlpl an grow,

Bring on the buds.Jj:smokin:

• Like 6

looking good get ready for that stretch cos they do stretch lol and 2nd week give them a slight rub and smell the rainbow lol 

i got 1 that smells of zesty sharp fruity goodness and the other is a fruity sherbert smell if that makes sense :huh:

1 minute ago, monster69 said:

got 1 that smells of zesty sharp fruity goodness and the other is a fruity sherbert smell if that makes sense :huh:

Cheets mate, they do smell very citrusy,

Cant wait :guitar:

• Like 4

looking good dude:thumsup:

flipped mine today so will be good to compare notes(not that I take any;))

:smokin:

• Like 3

great grow so far mate

mines fooking stinkin whenever it moves i love it (tastes quite nice too even when wet you get a sweet end blast that makes you smile) 

• Like 1

On 07/06/2018 at 8:47 PM, panik said:

see a room of these earlier and they smell :ohmygod:;)

Oh yes the stink is coming through, sweet citrus smells, coming from 2, and a typical skunky kinda smell from t other,

So morning then,

All good in the zkittoz hood, stretch is well on the go, every thing is going vertical, great :D

They have been in flower now for 10/11 days they had pre flowers starting a few days ago Sunday/Monday, so I started introducing the bloom with Monday’s Feed, 1.25ml per litre bloom with the same grow,

large.3E24ED9F-ECF0-4FC6-8E8B-6CB3F18A4131.jpeg

Ill get some pics of the whole lot later to show the stretch properly:yep:

large.B8333766-F499-4F10-9343-977A99F46538.jpeg

Nice structure to the plant.

Temps have been 22/28 all week.

Take it easy, Jj:pugwash: argghhh 

• Like 7

Evening Uk420,

So the stretch has done its thing, a good 6maybe 8 inches above the net in places,a bit uneven but what can you do eh.

large.4CCAE731-1143-43F0-A7FD-DE3B6721C90A.jpeg

large.4F325D35-2A37-4B56-A62F-8CA1E06A5C6E.jpeglarge.9BAB26A6-2FE8-4406-8635-E36667A89ED1.jpeg

On 2.5ml bloom (a&b) 1.25 ml grow, I am gonna stop the grow now.Temps no lower than 22, no higher than 29, which is nice.

I did bend one branch over the other day,with a thought of supercroping the shit out of them, but that’s not going to be done now. 

So hopefully the stretch is over now and I can get on with watering them every day and watching the buds develop size and flavour. Lights still on low power, which is where it will stay.

Take it easy Jj.:yinyang:

• Like 5