Jj does zkittzo,

Jibba jabba

Right then, firstly I would like to say thanks to @panik for the opportunity to grow some of his new cross.

large.IMG_3258.JPG

I put 4 in a jar of water to soak, about 6 hours later they had all sunk, so I prepared some root riots and in they went, placed onto a heat mat for 24 hours and have started to pop up.

Just a standard simple no thrills grow, I'll probably flower in 3.5 pots of coco, with AN a&b. The veg will continue for approx 8/9 weeks.

Ill be back with more pics next time cheers.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 10

Best of luck with these mate I will be following closly.

Will you be doing the full grow under quantum's? Hl ones or China ?

i still don't quite get them but they seem the future

• Like 1

So far so good, 4 down, 48 hours later 4 up.

large.IMG_3308.JPGlarge.IMG_3307.JPG

I gave the root cubes that look dry a little squirt of  formulex, better think about getting them some new boots for next week. Take care Jj:yinyang:

• Like 6

Funny you ask @panik the 4 zkittzo got new boots last nite,large.IMG_3325.JPG

In the form of the bottom half of a water bottle, I try to do by bit for the environment by recycling,

About half a litre of coco, cheap stuff from wilkos, and a sprinkle of fish and blood bone,:yep:

Take it easy:yinyang:Jj.

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Afternoon uk420, 

Out of the four That sprouted three continue to grow, the one that gave up on closer inspection dried up, so I'll take that one:russian: 

The three that stayed alive appear ok, one has a pailness to the centre, one is a bit smaller, and the last is looking well, Right pics,large.IMG_3377.JPGlarge.IMG_3376.JPG

Take care.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 10

hey j/j mate. your zkittzo's look just the same age as mine bro. 

a little better looking than mine. as i need to give them new shoes tonight. :yinyang:

il pull up a chair on your grow mate. i have 3 zkittzo's and 2 sour orange diesel at the same stage as yours. 

all the best with the grow.

smokie1:smoke:

• Like 2

Evening Uk420.

All ticking along fairly well, getting some roots forming on the sides of the pots.

large.IMG_3401.JPGlarge.IMG_3402.JPGlarge.IMG_3403.JPGlarge.IMG_3404.JPGlarge.IMG_3405.JPGlarge.IMG_3406.JPG

Temps have been stable at 22/25, they are still on the heat mat.

Well that's enough excitement for now take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, Jibba jabba said:

getting some roots forming on the sides of the pots.

The roots man, show us the roots!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Afternoon Uk420.

What a lovely sunny day it is.

So then all 3 of the zkittzo are chipping along nicely, I had a drainage issue with one of the pots, I didn't put any holes in it, so rather than continuing to slowly drown one of them I gave them their next boots, 1 litre pots.large.IMG_3546.JPG

large.IMG_3545.JPG

Thats about it, well I say about, no about about it really, as it is the end of the page it is it.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 2