Jibba jabba

Alright Uk420,

So the purple ladies are still going well,

The purps#1 is short and stocky with massive leaves, tho one is still well behind, so I will either keep it back in veg or just flip it with the rest, I’ll see how the net that they are now under contains them, tho I don’t think they really need it as they are sturdy, chunky stems, hopefully chunkier buds. First up the struggler,large.99CD54B7-9C68-4D04-AC4C-5AEB689635FA.jpeglarge.620B246E-EEB6-4D7A-80BE-9B6A5D42CDF2.jpeg

Overall I think it looks healthy enough just doesn’t appear to want to grow much,even after a topping.

Now for the better one,large.D758B6B8-2AD1-45EE-9CD4-4F1933021516.jpeglarge.C0E06FAA-E1BB-40DE-80D7-D64C2EA8E7FE.jpeg

Again chunky stems, topped once, fairly uniform appearance, slight mottling of the fans,

The temps have been no lower then 22all week, no higher than 29.

Feed is 2.5 mlpl A&b an grow, which she has been supping up about a litre a day now, so she still has some roots to grow in that pot.

Now for the Purple moby dick,Blarge.859C4D86-31E5-445A-85B9-4B24B0D9BBC6.jpeglarge.A8B6B457-1DEC-4780-A822-D77F1EF2C673.jpeg

Again strong structured plant this is, but quite easily snapped, whoops,

large.B43EFF89-24A7-45C4-961D-FF0A6480DD65.jpeglarge.D10CF97A-A966-419F-8220-3A6C8FC86495.jpeg

The net is now over the lot anyway, gotta keep the height down as much as I can,hopefully I can fill some of the empty space with the streach, hopefully.

But that said I predict these purple girls go reaching for the stars, we’ll see.

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 6

The Purps#1 is most definitely showing her Indica side and purple Moby dick look to be more sativa dominant with those longer leaves and sativa structure  :yep:

Both plants look a picture of health and now the screen is in place you can get that structure set ready to hold some dank and frosty buds :bong:

Looking good brother and as always thank you for the diary update  :headbang:

I'll be back in in the next :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

On 31/05/2018 at 5:52 PM, Jibba jabba said:

But that said I predict these purple girls go reaching for the stars, we’ll see.

Purple Moby yes. Purps#1 I predict will it have 1x stretch. With pmd I think you'll need to do a bit of training/cropping to keep that 2-2.5x stretch down and the canopy even.

Let the fun begin  :headbang:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

Evening Uk420

The net is and has been on a while now the plants are settling in.

Temps have been max29 min 22, 

feed has been the same for both, they are drinking pretty much the same, tho the purps still looks mottled and a bit cold, 

First up the Purps#1large.2DD4596E-1EE4-4CA1-A5B2-D2FDA155FF3D.jpeg

She has just started to poke through the net, plenty of room for her to grow.

Now for the purple moby dicklarge.ECEF7285-FD42-4CDE-9C88-A8DA19EA17C1.jpeg

She is dominating her space and after any more going, I can see very slight heat stress on the edges of the leaves.

Changed the clock the other day too, sunday or Monday one of the two,so 12/12 has commenced, lights still on 300 watts, gonna leave it be.

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 9

nice looking girls there jj. i have the same 2 strains to run in my fridge, il be popping a few of each in when my current lot is dryed out in the tent. and getting a thread up soon. 

all the best with flowering, and hope the purple mob dont stretch too much mate. :yinyang:

Edited by smokie1 b c f c
  • Like 4

Cheers for the vibes @Smokebelch:smokin:

24 minutes ago, smokie1 b c f c said:

all the best with flowering, and hope the purple mob dont stretch too much mate. :yinyang:

Yeah me too mate, but I have a kinda of theory, that they won’t stretch too much, but we will see, I have left one stem of the Purple moby dick in the corner to do its thing, but have been keeping the rest under the net, certainly got a monster stem on her, biggest in the groom, take it easy.Jj.:guitar:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, smokie1 b c f c said:

nice looking girls there jj. i have the same 2 strains to run in my fridge, il be popping a few of each in when my current lot is dryed out in the tent. and getting a thread up soon. 

The stretch is about equal with the Purps#1 

At least 2.5/3 times there height hope you have the room @Jibba jabba.  If got about 15cm of light height adjustment left then iv got to get creative :chains:

• Like 3

super cropping is the way with tall girls. il keep the stretch in mind when i run then soon, im sure jj will have the stretch under control with a little kung fu. lol 

id say give it another week and see how tall they are, and if there still going for it, then super crop them sideways, and ty with string to the bamboo canes, i have controlled some huge sativas indoors over the years like this. best time to super crop is when the branches are slowing down there stretch, at around 11 days flower, as they start to grow bannana shaped towards the light when cracked sideways. buds get all the light down to the bottoms too when super cropping, and are lit from the side of the buds more due to the T shaped plants. 

il pull up a chair for your flowering of these mate. atb:skin_up:

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Fonz said:

The stretch is about equal with the Purps#1 

Cheers for the heads up fonz, but I am thinking they won’t stretch that much, ovbs a bit maybe 8 inches, or did I mean 6:D

These leds have been on the roof from the off and they are on low power, if that was a hps I would expect them to go through the roof, but these leds are a bit different, time will tell.

If not I can always take smokies advise and super crop it all, we will see,

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Jibba jabba said:

@Fonz

A couple of days ahead of me, currently on day8/9. Not too concerned about it

mate, sure it will be fine.:hippy:

Everything will be fine mate. You will get more stretch from pmd with Purps staying a little lower the to the heavy indica traits :)

@Fonz You have both strains in mate what dud you fund the stretch like on Purps compared to purple Moby dick as I know you are a few days ahead  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3