Jibba jabba

Right first off, Thanks to @Dinafem-Mark for the opportunity to run these beans.

They turned up this morning so I have wasted no time at all as there are 2 of each currently floating in little jar bowl things.

Once sunk to the bottom, I will put them into little root riots in a lunch box on a heat mat, probably indoors, just till they poke their little heads out, then it will be into the veg box, in approximately 9weeks my flower room will/should be empty, so I am looking at a 8-10 week veg, depending how this goes I might flower in 3.5 again, i will see how it goes,large.IMG_3281.JPG

Feed will be AN, A&B, formulex for the roots and a bit of bone meal/blood worm dust on pot up, oh yeah and  in coco of course.

Ill be back with more pics as soon as they have popped up, cheers Jj:yinyang:

• Like 15

@Jibba jabba your not messing around my friend just what we like to see :)

As far as I know this is the first documented grow with these 2 new purple ladies so no pressure but the world is watching :)

Love the enthusiasm my friend and needless to say I'll be along for the ride and watching with interest  :)

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 9

good luck with your latest adventure.

great thread title, made me laugh anyway. 

ive soaked mine tonite, also 2of each, -will get a diary started up when they show taproots

mon the purple dicks

• Like 7

Morning folks,&

@Dinafem-Mark

Firstly I want to say thanks for all your positive support:yep:

All 4 have popped up, so as good a start as I could have asked for,

I potted them up last nite into roughly half a litre of coco with a sprinkling of fish and bone  blood.

first up the 2 Purps#1

large.IMG_3326.JPG

And here's the 2 Purple moby dicks just above the coco.

large.IMG_3327.JPG

Not much to see really, till next time take care.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 12

100% germination is always a fantastic start to any grow :)

Now they are through let's see what these new strains can do  :)

Thanks for the update brother :bong: Off to a flying start  :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

Evening uk420,

Right then both pairs of seedlings are still alive and going ok,

Purps#1large.IMG_3361.JPG

Purple moby dicklarge.IMG_3360.JPGlarge.IMG_3359.JPG

a bit flimsy looking compared to the purps, probably the massive pots.They have had a bit of formulex that's it, temps have been fairly consistent +22 degrees centigrade,

Take it easy,Jj:yinyang:

• Like 8

Nice healthy looking seedlings just what we want to see :)

Let them get those roots down then we will see much more explosive growth  :)

Thanks for the Easter update mate :)

I'll drop back in on the next ;)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Morning Uk420,

Not much to report really, a bit slow off the blocks in here, the 2 purple moby dicks up first.

large.IMG_3437.JPGlarge.IMG_3438.JPG

And the 2 purps #1 are growing, slightly mottled, probably the fan, I have moved it already.

large.IMG_3439.JPG

Again still ill on the formulex.

Till next time.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 5

Not to much to see in this early stage bjt thank hou for showing every stage of growth :yep:

They will be getting a rootzone established and when you do your next pot up this is when we will see these plants kick into a much more vigorous growth pattern  :bong:

Those leaves look a little wrinkled mate which could be down to the fan so great to hear this is now under control  :bong:

The babies are looking great and thank you for the diary update  :bong:

Until next time :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

Afternoon Uk420.

All is pretty good with the purple moby dicks, plenty of new growth over the past week,large.IMG_3541.JPGlarge.IMG_3542.JPG

I have given them a small amount of grow this week as well as the formulex, which is working well.

They look a bit lighter than in the photos, sorry shit pics, I'll sort it out eventually, possibly, or not, we'll see, anyway now you lot can stop staring at my purple dick and have a gander at my  purps#1

large.IMG_3543.JPGlarge.IMG_3544.JPG

I had a(nother) drainage issue with one of them, I bet you can't guess which one. So yeah I didn't put any holes in the bottom of one of the pots, but to even it out the other one had clearly been through the holeing process 3 times at least.

So new boots.1 litre pots, with holes in.

Some good new growth on the non drowning one, even the struggler has a new bit to, so all in all a bit of a stoner moment but I am fairly confident that all will be good.

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 7