Dinafem - Blue Cheese - Diary -

NeoGeo_uk

Nice job on the cropping mate and now bud production looks in full swing  :bong:

Your going to see those buds explode in the next 7-14 days and trichome production will kick In to overload mode :)

Looking good in here and I'll drop back in on the next update to check progress out  :)

Keep up the great work mate :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1

Got some of these coming for the outdoor grow comp thanks to @Dinafem-Mark, will follow this post. Looking great so far.  I love the taste and smell of blue cheese. Can't wait. Atb

• Like 2

Here she is now at four weeks into bloom & as far as height goes she seems to have slowed down.

you can see the result of the supercropping, she's quite tall so i'm glad i didn't veg any longer otherwise problems would be abound lol.

My temps are now 20.7 daytime

and 17.7 nighttime 

RH is min 49 max 54

i have increased the feeding regimen by around 1/5 and i'm irrigating twice some days, the aroma is quite pronounced now and very nice i must say.

i have grown a cheese from seedsman seeds for a couple of years and the development was slower and produced plants with a less robust stature, the smell wasn't really noticeable until week 5 so the blue cheese is exceeding my expectations so far !

large.5ad4a0bcb7d2d_Dinafem-Bluecheeseweek4ofbloom.jpg

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

@Swgorilla We can't wait to see how how you do this outdoor grow season mate :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

I appreciate the support you guys have/are giving to be honest. Such a great community I've stumbled upon. Glad to be a part of it.

• Like 2

On 16/04/2018 at 2:54 PM, Swgorilla said:

I appreciate the support you guys have/are giving to be honest. Such a great community I've stumbled upon. Glad to be a part of it.

I agree with you there for sure mate, there's no better info than that gained from experience , i would still be growing bad tasting, oversized versions of poor  genetics if it wasn't for the guys on here.

i always try to see it as a case of "sometimes you are right & sometimes you learn"......

i'm often wrong and generally feel like i'm winging it but as the mrs points out , its getting better and better

good enough for me 

good luck with your outdoor endeavours dude.

• Like 2

On 16/04/2018 at 2:54 PM, Swgorilla said:

Such a great community I've stumbled upon

One of the best mate :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

Blue cheese has now been feeding at full tilt for around a week, shame its almost time to think about flushing so next feed is going to be less robust, leaving out all my beneficials other than a few drops of peroxide and half strength bloom nutes.

TDS has been 1400ppm and ph of solution is 6.3 to 6.7.

i have lifted my hid's by a few inches because i personally feel that i get more resin production without the radiant heat from the reflectors cooking the buds.

My temps have crept up a little to 17 night time to 27 daytime (lights on)

Of the 4 strains i put in together it looks as though the blue cheese will be yielding the most this print was taken a couple of days ago.

I know cheese does its thing in weeks 6-7-8 the buds are doubling in size every three days or so and i swear that every time i give kelp to her she goes crazy with the resin production where the pistils look thick white and fuzzy.

i'm impressed with her and will be making a regular spot for blue cheese in my space from now on.large.5ae237e447428_Dinafem-BlueCheese-day42bloom.JPG

• Like 2

On 26/04/2018 at 9:41 PM, NeoGeo_uk said:

i'm impressed with her and will be making a regular spot for blue cheese in my space from now on.

Now that s feedback we like to hear :)

Your buds are developing fantastically mate. Every update you can see the flowers exploding with goodness. Covered in trichomes and getting ready for a nice long flush. :yep:

What day are you on now mate? And how long do you plan on flushing for?

Another great update  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

hello mate, i started 11/13 lighting regimen 15th march so just in the 7th week now.

i've started to flush today and i'll keep her going for another 2 weeks (if i can wait) she smells lovely now.

humidity is at a min of 37 max 68

irrigating with just water now and i have noticed that fluid uptake had been a little erratic with some plants drinking the usual amount but with some others hardly taking anything onboard.

all the plants were in the same area so i guessed it must be an environmental issue so i have

replaced my 600w bulbs yesterday because i have my suspicions one has been cycling...on the plus side the temps have come down a little more

now at 17 night time and 21 with the lights on.

i have put a blue spec led bar in the tent for these last few days to bring out the colours and frost them up with loveliness :skin_up:large.5ae632d5cbc9e_dinafem-bluecheeseweek7.JPGlarge.5ae632deabd81_week7dinafembluecheese.JPGlarge.5ae632e87f36b_week7ish-DinafemBluecheese.JPG

• Like 1

we're now in week 8 and she's looking very nice, lots of resin and the buds are really solid, calyx's are swelling nicely and she has been thriving on just plain water.

Definitely a winner mark , i purchased 3 seeds i think but gave one to a friend so i have one remaining.

maybe when my autopots arrive i should run a diary with the remaining seed that i have.

She does look just about ready but i'm going to leave her alone for the time being.

Very easy one to grow for cheese fans, usually i get some nute burn but these genetics were spot on and tolerated a real high level of fertilizer.

with hind sight i would have given her another few days pk boost and possibly leave some of the fish blood and bone out of the soil mix.

temps have been min 19 max 23

RH min 47 max 65

ph of my flush is 7

light times are now 10 hrs on 14 hours off

large.5aeb57ec674dc_bluecheeseweekstartofweek8.JPGlarge.5aeb577a60649_dinafembluecheese.JPG

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Going of the above pictures she's close mate and by now I suspect she is down, dry and curing :yep:

Those buds swelled up fantastic and trichome coverage looking on point  :bong:

Will drop back in on the next update to see how your harvest went  :yep:

Also would love to see how this strain grows in the auto pot system :)

All the best 

Mark..