smokies zkittle skunk and sour orange diesel funk. zkittzo's diary

smokie1 b c f c

Well I do want a spanish 18 year old virgin slamasuda... erm I mean some Zkittzo's lol but I have a fair few strains to work though and just went a picked up a few more earlier ( pics will be up shortly)

I need to order an adaptor to attach it as my fan and filter are different sizes.

Probably easiest to just look on your profile for threads you started than go searching around the entire forum! haha
I'll work my way through them.

Black-Beard

• Like 1

lol 

ah i see what you meen you need a reducer to fit it together. i did that with a 4 inch c/filter with a 5 inch fan, and it made my fan hum. i know its good practice to have a bigger c/filter than your outlet fan. is that what you have done ? 

yes you have a selection of great strains in your diary, you have more goodys now. lol its funny, ones fridge becomes taken over for seeds in the end. i have a whole pull out box at the bottom of my fridge just for seeds. a man can't have to many vars. :smokin:

yeah im running lemon zkittles, bubba island kush, and some humboldt seeds too. there just drying out, then il put my fruity smelling girls into the tent, from the zkittzos and sour orange d. :yinyang:

welcome to the site by the way. lots of good people and tons of knowledge on growing or anything canna. 

• Like 1

Nope it's a 6" filter and a 10" fan... only combo I currently have but it's a long filter and the fan is turned right down as it's only cooling the Veg tent so there's hardly any heat anyway.
I will get a fan for the veg tent and use this one for the flower room but between buying a few CMH lights, building the loft and then buying more seeds with any remaining pennies I seem to be skint, I get paid friday so I'll no doubt be skint again but saturday morning! 

I'm considering buying one of those massive american fridge freezers, then the Mrs can't complain about all the crap I put in there lol

Thanks man, I've actually been around here a while over the years but was mainly on a few smaller forums.

Black-Beard

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

@smokie1 b c f c Looking good so far mate, Thanks for pointing me in the direction of rgsc, Bought some seeds and they were here next day. Can't wait to get stuck in now.

I like to veg slower under my t5 until they have filled the 3.5 litre pot, Because of lack of space also, But they do seem to be better plants from being under the t5 for a while, plus both my tents are full ATM, so as soon as this second lot of lemon skittlez and lemon kush are finished, I will be doing all the rgsc ones I like the look of. After the dosidos gonna be Core Amnesia, Fire 99 and Zkittzo, 

I'm after a certain strain that ticks all the boxes, Smell taste and yeild. And all the reviews I've read from rgsc are positive.

Advanced Female Seeds have a strain called Knockout, I cannot find anywhere what it's parents are, It's the smelliest bud I've ever smelt, with a nice mellow high being a hybrid, But I've tried over 20 seeds and I just can't get a yeilder. 

Edited by BullBill
  • Like 1

hi there mate @BullBill good to hear that your new strains are growing good. under t5 lighting plants grow more bushy, squat like for sure. cant beet a t5 for early veg there great, no heat too,so you can get them close to the tops of the plants. your next round sound good, fire 99 is a top fave of mine from rgsc, cant wait to get my lot into the tent. :yinyang:

cheers for popping in. :smokin:

• Like 1