smokies zkittle skunk and sour orange diesel funk. zkittzo's diary

smokie1 b c f c

cheers @panik , yeah they come alive fast under the 600w.

im getting them put into new shoes tonight. im thinking to use about 1 liter pots of soil, for the next few weeks. 

il update in a weeks time. :hippy:

peace all uk420, smokie1:skin_up:

well i am potting the zkittzo's and sours orange diesels up now into 2.5l pots of plagron light mix. 

so i took a few pics of how there looking now before pot up. first few pics are of the 3 zkittzo bitches lol 

big up to @panik for the seeds, i have put a tangie auto to pop to go strait in with these, the rest are for my outdoor comp diary tho. just had to pop one for now. till start of next month, when my outdoor seeds go into pots outdoors.

just need the sun/ spring to start properly.  :yinyang: 

large.IMG_0842.JPGlarge.IMG_0840.JPGlarge.IMG_0839.JPGlarge.IMG_0838.JPGlarge.IMG_0842.JPGlarge.IMG_0840.JPG

now for the sour orange diesels. looking well nice too. 

large.IMG_0836.JPGlarge.IMG_0837.JPGlarge.IMG_0838.JPGlarge.IMG_0839.JPG

sour orange diesels in pic below:hippy:

large.IMG_0837.JPG

• Like 6

top of the morning to you @panik 

i just had a sniff at lights on lol 

the tall one on the right of this picture below smells orangey/ skunky for sure

the other one hasnt got much funk to her yet. 

the zkittzo's are giving a fruity/skunk smell all rite mate, going by how others are doing of the zkittzo you done good on the skunk#1 used, as there deffo indica dominant like the zkittles is. 

the lemon zkittles i have just on flower are all tall skunky looking, all but one that's deffo indica dom. they used a lemon skunk for them tho. 

thinking the skunk#1 has deffo added the best traits of the zkittles going by veg pics so far ive seen on here. nice wide indica leafs like the grape ape

cant wait to get them flowered and get zkittzo. lol

cheers on them others that dropped by the way. top fella. :yinyang:

edit to add pic. lol  

large.IMG_0837.JPG

smokie1:smokin:

Edited by smokie1 b c f c
  • Like 6

• 4 weeks later...

Hello brother

Coming along nice in here. Both are interesting strains and the smells you getting, i can only imagine. 

Looking forward to see how these progress later on in and outside dude. 

Myself is doing the same with my lot. Going to be topping soon of each, to root out and bang outdoors. It be interesting to see how they pan out.

Perk

Edited by perkie_uk101
  • Like 1

yeah there in my lounge under sunlight for now, waiting there turn to go into the tent. :hippy:

deffo smelling in early veg these are, my living room smells nice anyhow. i need me a few greenlamp 80w cfl bulbs for my grow drobe. but there doing ok now the suns here. 

il get a picture update in a weeks time or so. there all in pots of there own now, so new shoes on them, plus sunlight will be a good thing. 

once in the tent, when empty, things will kick into gear in here. :smoke:

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

these zkittzos and sour oranges are smelling wicked. i had them in the tent on 12/12 a while, before putting them out under sunlight. they have now started to reveg, but the smells im getting of the tiny pistils, are amazing for such small plants/ buds. 

the sour orange diesels smell very orangey. 

and the zkittzos are smelling a mix of orange and fruits smells. full on smelling they all are. there waiting for there turn in the tent under the 600w hps. a few weeks now, and they will be potted up into 11l square pots of soil, for a good veg, fim out the tops. then i take cuts and flip them to flower. :hippy:

pics 

first up are the small 2 zkittzo's

large.IMG_1024.JPG

the 2 x sour orange diesels are on the left, and 2 x zkittzo's are on the right. i have one more zkittzo, or is it a sour orange ? anyhow i have 3 of 1 and 2 of the other, il get back on that next update. lol 

large.IMG_1025.JPG

smelling fooking zkittzo's. 

large.IMG_1022.JPG

tall sour orange diesel. 

large.IMG_1021.JPG

group shot. 

large.IMG_1019.JPG

more sour orange. smelling fruity as fook. got that tangie funk they have. :skin_up:

large.IMG_1020.JPG

• Like 5

the girls are getting fed on just fish mix at 1 ml per liter of room temp tap water so far. 

i will pot them all up into 11 liter pots of plagron light mix in about 10 days time. then they can go into the tent dr120 tent under the 600w sunmaster duel spectrum bulb. 

i need a new bulb as ive had 2 crops out of this sunmaster, so il buy a new bulb ready for these girls. 

i dont know what else to pop from RGSC:unsure: i have auto tangie, and some platinum girl scout cookie regular seeds, but there in there own diary

i looked at what the other plant is, and i deffo have 3 x zkittzo girls, and 2 x sour orange diesels. so 5 plants. il put a few auto tangie and a few platinum cookies to veg/bloom in with these zkittzos and sour orange d's. to make the numbers up to around 10. 12 plants max im thinking next crop.

as i have 10 in there now, and there not going to yield as much as my 15 plant crimbo grow in the same tent/ set up. :wallbash:, i only just run out of buds from my 15 girl x mass grow about 2 weeks ago. 

il update with pics when there in new shoes and about to go into the tent, for there turn to flower. :smokin:

anyone got the fruity as hell zkittzo's and sour oranges growing ? they smell very strong. i cant wait till flower. such a great smell coming from just small pistils on them. its gonna be fruity shit all rite 

please let me know what you think all. and if anyone has these in flower i can imagine the smell:skin_up:

all the best with yours everyone. :hippy:

• Like 5

i took a small  bud from lower down my zkittzo only a big as the tip of your little finger down to my missus other day it was straight from the plant and she took it sniffed it sherbert she said and then smoked it :) apparently it tastes sweet i wouldnt know as i didnt get a chance to have a toke off it lol 

i need to get sour orange or lemonade og next both seem like ace strains 

taste the rainbow :)

• Like 4

lol 

i know what you meen @doobie01 ive just been looking at my zkittzos and sour oranges that panik kindly sorted me out. and im naming the zkittzo#2 girl fruity booty, as she smells so much like fruit salad chews with a orange sherbert stink to her, the other zkittzo smells pure skunky tottally dif to the zkittzo#2 smell. a little taller too than the smelly #2. 

so for my records i need to deffo clone #2 zkittzo fruity booty. 

i can't wait for my tent to be empty, i feel like cropping early honestly smelling this fruity booty zkittzo bitch.i cant wait for the tent to be empty n full jars of course, so i can get the RGSC show on the road lol 

i have a few others from rgsc to pop, and some from dinafem and mango sapphire. so im gonna fit about 13, 13 girls in my dr120 tent next go. so i have say 7 spaces to fill as i have 3 x zkittzo girls and 2 x sour orange diesels. so im thinking pop auto tangie, and deffo some platinum girl scout cookie regs, plus a few dinafems. i may put 15 in thinking about it. :unsure:

as i can see me getting a few keepers from these babys. so i want to get some others in with them to look for more keepers. the pheno hunt is on. 

i have a lemon zkittles keeper pheno here i like the smell of, but this zkittzo#2 smells better from a few pistils than a lemon zkitts keeper girl that's into week 7 flower. i know from past keepers i have now lost that if it smells that good a week into flower, then there normally a fruit fest come harvest. 

so il soon have a zkittzo#2 keeper to add to my lemon zkittles keeper to compare them. :smokin:

• Like 3

here is a pic of the 2 x zkittzo's. i have one more of these zkittzo girls that smelt fruity too, the fruity booty pheno# 2 is the smaller girl at the back, you can just make out a few pistils on them. there now reveging a treat under sunlight waiting for my tent to be empty. 

i fimed all the growth tips again today on the 2 x strains. the sour orange diesels are deffo more sativa like going by how there growing:hippy:

large.IMG_1024.JPG

• Like 5

Hello dude, been a while since I popped in and all is looking well. Sounds like you may have some keepers here too.  You go me thinking into maybe to investing in a pack of these now hehe.

Looking forward to when you switch these girls. 

Atb 

Perk

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/29/2018 at 2:13 AM, perkie_uk101 said:

Hello dude, been a while since I popped in and all is looking well. Sounds like you may have some keepers here too.  You go me thinking into maybe to investing in a pack of these now hehe.

Looking forward to when you switch these girls. 

Atb 

Perk

hi mate. yeah if your into your fruity strains, the zkittzo is for you. they smell real candy, fruity. i have my crop of lemon zkittles drying out from my diary, with some others, then once dry, i can pot these zkittzo's and sour orange diesels up into 11l pots, maybe 6.5 liter pots of soil. and then get them in the tent for there turn under the 600w hps. 

i have a 600w ajustawing reflector that i rate allot, so im going to use that rather than the cheap euro reflector. 

that and i be buying a new 6 inch high power fan, with a voltage speed controller, and new 6 inch c/filter. :skin_up:

thanks for looking in mate. il update with pics in about a weeks time when there in the tent. there still under sunlight at the moment, growing well. i keep topping them:yinyang:

Hey Smokie1

looking good in here and from the description of the smells Zkittzo's need  to be added to my to do list, you know what's in my veg tent and it stinks, got a very skunky smell probably partly down to the Dosido1 but the Gorilla Biscuit IX has a bit of a pungent smell to it too, I need to get an adaptor and get my filter hung up asap to keep the Mrs happy.

If you're looking for a new Veg light I know where to get a 4 x 55w PL unit for £65 delivered, great little unit.

I'm in for this one

Black-Beard

• Like 2

yeah @Black-Beard grab yourself some zkittzos when you can if you like fruity smelling stuff. normally when a plant smells so good from just pre flowers they turn out tasty as fook like a spanish 18 year old virgin. slamasuda lol 

yeah you have a great line up of RGSC strains in your diary mate. il be watching on. smoking a zoot of fruit at the back. :smokin:

as you say get that c/filter rigged up mate. we get used to the smell see, but to others it may be smell able, deffo if there none smokers. 

not worth taking the risk if you have a c/f mate, even if you have to tape it onto your ducting for now rather than use clips. :yinyang:

thanks for dropping by. i have a few diary's going as usual, got a dutch passion lemon zkittles and bubba island kush diary in the d/p section. and i am just finishing a diary of the humboldt seeds em dog and amherst sour diesel. that's in the hso indoor 2018 diarys section. some great buds ive took down over the past week. 

smokie1:skin_up:

• Like 1