dinafem white widow auto

2 hours ago, beezee said:

@Dinafem-Mark no I haven't mate. Having the grow in a shed means there's all sorts of other junk in there too, not a good space to be standing watering plants for extended periods :yep:

I need a clear out, that'll be a good excuse to build a proper room ;)

Me too b, lol I’ve got the makings of a room its just needs making... until then I’m growing around it 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, MyDisplayName2000 said:

I'd pot up into one of the square 18L pots. Pretty cheap and last a lifetime.

With autos (never grew em) I suspect you might struggle to fill a room with one plant if the veg period is just a few weeks.

Still, your bound to get a real nice plant with that much light. In the meantime, plant more seeds and maybe go for cloning in future as it does save you a fortune in seeds.

I'm presuming cloning autos is out?

With auto we advise no potting up. Rather germination then directly into the finish pots :yep:

It is a little late this time but next grow we are recommending bigger pots which will help overall structure and yield. 

You are correct my friend :yep:

With auto no cuttings :)

All the best 

Mark..

5 minutes ago, MyDisplayName2000 said:

Cheers buddy, like I say, never used them but thanks for the tips

No problem what so ever mate happy to help. If you don't ask you'll never know  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

Starting to get a nice side central cola and trichome production looks good :)

Not looking to bad my friend  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

2 hours ago, bubbleguppie said:

won't be a massive yield but a smokes still a smoke 

That it is my friend and cultivated by your hands  :)

Stick with it mate and you'll be growing monsters in no time :)

All the best 

Mark..

• 3 weeks later...

try 11/12litre root nurse pots or airpots of a similar size , and try biobizz light mix with a bit of perlite mixed in.

the biobizz should feed them until about week 3/4, i add a bit of katana roots ( root stimulant ) during first few weeks  ,  then use old timers grow or bloom dependant on how far along they are   i.e.: if the biobizz has enough feed in it till they reach flower then i just use bloom till the end if not ill add a bit of grow to get them till flower time then drop the grow.then increase the bloom in 0.5ml/l  increments weekly  till i get to maximum dosage ( mine is at 3ml/l now of bloom and 1ml/l of calmag, I'm  on day 55 "white widow auto cbd"   i will up to 3.5ml/l next week and see how they react if its too much ill drop it back down if not ill try and up it the week after to 4ml/l ) 

i still have nearly a full bottle ( 99% ) of grow left after 2 grows of 10 plants in total.

drop light to 18" - 2ft away and let the leaves tell you if its too close m8 because they will.

also id recommend a tray under the pot to collect run off incase i have missed it and water till u see some runoff 10% or so.

Root nurse pots give less run off but the airpots give what looks like better aeration.

my thread is here m8:

Good luck m8

Edited by itsmeithink
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

@itsmeithink Thanks for dropping by mate :)

Great advice :yep:

All the best 

Mark.

just helping as best as i know  as much as i can m8, :yep:

• Like 1