dinafem white widow auto

ok so after my 3 star ryders not making it due to the cold the white widow auto by dinafem did this her 3 weeks into bud she still has another 6 weeks left. Im useing a 7.5 litre pot with a 600 hps about 2 3 foot away from the plant set my 4 inch extractor up along with a fan blowing on her constint. I am useing hessie blue and green as well as hessi booster for her nuits feeding about 300 ml every 3rd day on john immens nubmer 1 thanks large.28685579_10160130778860416_4420447981356603925_n.jpg

i have some of these seeds ,,,  looking  nice mate ... just wait till those nugs swell up .... delicious ..... :skin_up:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, vortex said:

i have some of these seeds ,,,  looking  nice mate ... just wait till those nugs swell up .... delicious ..... :skin_up:

ta bro so stick as im doing then im guessing ?? I noticed with e john imens soil (number 1 ) its all about keeping it wet and moist . so just carry on as i am then or should i lower that light a little

i dont know about how far to put the light away mate as i grow guerilla stylee .....  i have read that if its too close it can burn the leaves tho mate ....

• Like 1

lol im smoking Dinafems White Widow Auto right now 

Its bloody lovely

Some fat nugs too. Shes a very greedy Girl i found..

large.5aa05d194c73a_JamJarsWhiteWidowBud.jpg

Atb

JJ

Edited by JamJar
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, JamJar said:

lol im smoking Dinafems White Widow Auto right now 

Its bloody lovely

Some fat nugs too. Shes a very greedy Girl i found..

large.5aa05d194c73a_JamJarsWhiteWidowBud.jpg

Atb

JJ

Not jelous at all lol looks lush man am i goign down right path on my nuit and feeding regiem i cant get in ther till sunday now but hses haveing 200 ml every 2nd day and for 3 to 400 ml if i cant get up there till the fourth day oil fire next to her keeping her warm with a four inch fan on her and my extractor on the go

Our auto white widow is one of our best selling autos and you can see why :bong:

She produces really good quality flowers, fast growth and very easy to maintain  :)

@bubbleguppie Thank you for deciding to document the end to this grow on the UK420 platform.

Will be watching with interest my friend and will drop back in on the next update  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark

Just now, Dinafem-Mark said:

Our auto white widow is one of our best selling autos and you can see why :bong:

She produces really good quality flowers, fast growth and very easy to maintain  :)

@bubbleguppie Thabk you for deciding to document the end to this grow on the UK420 platform.

Will be watching with interest my friend and will drop back in on the next update  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

ta bud probs be monday realistically so should i adjust anything or just carry on as i am thanks my track record hasnt been that great so hopeing to change it

Everything looks good to me my friend  :)

Keep a close eye on temps and humidity  :bong:

I'll keep dropping in to see how you are doing and UK420 members are full of knowledge :)

So far looking very good  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

Just 2 question,s :)

Is this 1 auto 1 x 600w hps? 

What lighting schedule are you on

24/0-20/4-18/6-12/12?

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark

1 auto 1 600 has 20 hours on 4 off. 1 oil heater keeping it warm light about 2 to 3 foot away direct four inch fan blowing on her week 5 over all. 7.5 litre pot John mines number 1 hessian nuiets

Edited by bubbleguppie

Thats a hell of alot of light for 7.5l solo :) should have Some lovely nugs mate. I grew my auto in 22l of soil, i think next time id go for 15l

200ml every 2 days.. Do you get much runoff when watering? Are you in coco or soil? 

If in soil (which im guessing you are) you should really read into Wet/Dry cycle for your feeding. It will change everything lol

Also last thing lol can u get hold of Some reflective material for the walls? Or a tent? Will help alot also :D

Atb

JJ

Edited by JamJar
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, JamJar said:

Thats a hell of alot of light for 7.5l solo :) should have Some lovely nugs mate. I grew my auto in 22l of soil, i think next time id go for 15l

200ml every 2 days.. Do you get much runoff when watering? Are you in coco or soil? 

If in soil (which im guessing you are) you should really read into Wet/Dry cycle for your feeding. It will change everything lol

Also last thing lol can u get hold of Some reflective material for the walls? Or a tent? Will help alot also :D

Atb

JJ

im in soil and i have just started to get the run off on the watering jam jar ive just tkaern some more pics that ill get round to up loading ;) n cool ive given her about 400 ml today so ill be fine and hold back till Monday and yes i was thinking of going for a wet dry cycle with watering on every 3rd day so now no water or even going in there till Monday ( apart from setting the fan timer up )  the lights about 2 to 3 foot away from the pot. Unfortunitly i had to stop the fan at 9 pm as it was too loud, how ever ive left the four inch extractor on the go. As for the refllctive material i was going toorder a few merters of myla (dexcuse spelling ) or panda material the black whit stuff for the floor and plasterd side wal

last couple of pics till mponday if any one can advise wheather the light is too high or to far way be apricated thanks large.28872529_10160137559485416_1212269095716473539_n.jpglarge.28872111_10160137558280416_4231565854376299918_n.jpg

Try 18 inches from bulb to the top of the plant. 3 ft is too much.  Yes if you have 6 weeks left you will get a nice plant out of that. Start some more seeds now. You can always just put something under the plant to raise it up and leave the light where its at.

Edited by Cantharellus
  • Like 2