doobies zkittzo and fast diesel

doobie01

1 zkittzo down already m8 as me and the missus had run out and it was close to my birthday and the closest looking one to finish.

not a massive yield from her but thats my own poor growing skills (and it was cropped early) ;)  but what i got from her is very nice with dense sticky nugs and it smokes beautifully with no cure.

nice white ash when smoked and a subtle lemon/lime flavour that stays in your mouth for a min or 2 after a toke so am sure it will further improve after a cure but it doesnt really need one im well happy with it,

but i get the "stupid head" on after smoking a few 

reckon it would be a great smoke for anyone who is creative or likes drawing ect as its more of a heady stone to than a urgh i cant move couchlocked type.

perfect for a sunny bbq in a back garden with a couple of mates but good mates as it isnt particually for sharing you will want to keep it all for yourself lol  

the fast diesel in my tent now is stinking very heavily and is almost ready to come down with nice chunky buds  after a look through scope and the other zkittzo in there will be about about a week later.

from about week 3 of veg onwards they have been moved, dropped, knocked over, left to go dry then over watered and generally been abused by myself for 6 weeks and still produced a decent smoke from it so i cant wait for everyones diarys who have green fingers (and brown thumbs) to finish as i think there will be some great looking/smelling  plants from this rgsc zkittzo strain :)

• Like 4

well 1 fast diesel is up for the chop tonight bang on 7 the weeks as it suggests on rgsc website :execute:

large.5b2811bd71c78_shavendiesel.jpg

stinking to high heaven of a thick petrolium with a slight after whiff of a berry fruit in there somewhere aswell smells tasty anyway have given her a shave down for a bud pic before cropping 

large.5b2811bab9e43_closeupd.jpg 

as you can see its got lots of trichs all over it and if the finger/scissor hash is anything to go by its fecking strong as i had a treat enough for a joint from the quick trim i did to it i think this would be a great plant to have a go with bubble bags for the resin as it seems plentyfull.

havent sampled a bud yet from this plant so cant do a smoke report yet but my final diesel plant will be down next week so will have got well into it by then ;) 

• Like 12

23 hours ago, doobie01 said:

well 1 fast diesel is up for the chop tonight bang on 7 the weeks as it suggests on rgsc website :execute:

large.5b2811bd71c78_shavendiesel.jpg

stinking to high heaven of a thick petrolium with a slight after whiff of a berry fruit in there somewhere aswell smells tasty anyway have given her a shave down for a bud pic before cropping 

large.5b2811bab9e43_closeupd.jpg 

as you can see its got lots of trichs all over it and if the finger/scissor hash is anything to go by its fecking strong as i had a treat enough for a joint from the quick trim i did to it i think this would be a great plant to have a go with bubble bags for the resin as it seems plentyfull.

havent sampled a bud yet from this plant so cant do a smoke report yet but my final diesel plant will be down next week so will have got well into it by then ;) 

Looking lush mate well done...

• Like 2