doobies zkittzo and fast diesel

doobie01

looking well tidy them are mate.:smokin:

i know what you meen about the heat now the suns here. my tent was max 30c today at lights on. i to have been leaving the tent door open i little. 

i have to remember to close it tho, as no light leeks in there dark time. 

il pull up a chair for your grow with these. i have some zkittzos and sour orange diesel waiting there turn under sunlight. :yinyang:

all the best for a good flower on these mate. :hippy:

• Like 1

@@smokie1 b c f c cheers mate i think one the fast diesel i have is gonna be very fast which is great lol am amazed at the amount its grown in 10 or so days flower not grown massive amounts of plants before so it could just be my inexperiance but have not seen a plant go like this has before

large.superfast.jpg

usually just getting a few white hairs and tiny bits starting this girls off and running like usain bolt. lollol  

Edited by doobie01
  • Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

back with some more poor quality pics people ;)

what can i say about my love for this fast diesel :wub: 

large.5afdd79aa9736_fastclose.jpg

shes filling out nicely and every time i move her the slightest bit you get that whiff, you know which one the thick almost chewy smell of a diesel with a hint of old slightly rotten fruit what then turns back to smack in the face diesel smell again i was giving it a good sniff and nearly snorted a bud up 

large.5afdd79f7439e_room2170518.jpg

as you can see from above pic there is 6 there middle 2 and bottom right pots are skittzo`s well ladies and gentlemen these are gonna be fecking tasty.i know what @vince noir rock n roll star means in his diary when he says about pineapple cube sweeties yep that funk is there on one of them and i get a good strong lime taste in my throat when i sniff the other (have eaten a bit of a lower branch it dont taste like limes) the other is a very delicate im gonna say lemon but with lime in there aswell a bit how top deck pop i think used to smell like thats below 

large.5afdd7a07b70c_skiddoclose.jpg 

dont worry people there not that yellow it the shit sunmaster 400w hps they are under lol 

as you can tell my style of grow is more chuck shit at them and hope it sticks rather than science and skill, so they wont be no cream of the crop pics in here looool

thats it for this weeks update and i will keep track of rest of your diarys people

all the best 

doobie ;)

• Like 12

if you make extracts then the skid err zkittoz is a beauty the flavour from it ..ooo nice indeed .

• Like 2

not gone down the extracts route yet but i think its gonna worth keeping back for the super fruity part of my long term stash (or put another way the missus can fook off if she thinks shes having any) lol 

• Like 2

another week on and all the girls are getting chubby above the waist 

plain water feed this week and less of it as i had give them too much them previous but they have had time to dry out and will give them some more food starting this week again.

zkittzo #1

large.zkit1.jpg

its the best smelling sherbert goodness ive had so far a real pleasure to grow and im getting excited with it and its only half cooked.

definitly need to pop more or try a reveg as i want to start keeping a couple of mums for hydro. 

fast diesel 1

large.fastd1.jpg

girls starting to put on the pounds first few wafts of orange hairs coming through this week and about 3 weeks to go  am just gonna feed lightly for next 2 weeks with them for a week final flush.

fast diesel #3

large.fastd3.jpg

thick diesel smell from this one not gonna be going for reveg this one as i have let her stretch too much but fast diesel is deffo going in hydro and soon lol below is my top shot from her probably could have topped it repeatedly and it would just get bigger 

large.fastd3top.jpg

and finally a shot of the happy gorillas in there urban environment

large.5b07225d98458_rgscfam.jpg

hope you all get good crops this year people ^ im liking whats in my tent lol ^

• Like 11

quick few pics this week have suffered from no food this week just plain water as i never drained the run off properly week before and smelt a bit of foist stating so have let them dry out quite alot but the smell from the zkittzo is still the best thing thing ever as you can see with the pics below i have a few yellowing leaves from starvation but they needed to dry or i would have had rotten roots 

zkittzo 1 

large.5b103ac186de0_skid1.jpg

zkittzo 2

large.5b103c157f181_skid2.jpg

zkittzo 3 

large.5b103c1602afa_skid3.jpg

theres gonna be a nice little couple of oz of the zkittzos when fully done this time round but without the mistakes i made for a first couple of runs in soil i am happy . with some easy training and a good environment this should be on everyones to do list. its got that special smell to it cant wait to have a dried sample of it soon, its gonna be nostalgia in a rizla kinda in the same way a true bubblegum flavoured bud does bring me back to the thoughts of abraxas in dam and and me being a very stoned youthy type lol 

quick shot of the family in the tent chilling

large_fam.jpg

will do some more pics of the fast diesels in next few days hope all your grows are all doing well people :)

• Like 7

they look alot better in the group shot than in singles as they have grown "together" and filled where there was space but once you move them they look a little weird shaped but they dont have to look pretty to taste good lol

getting close to done now time to filter off to plain water for the chop over the next week

pic of my tent 

large.IMAG0098.jpg

there is 9 in the pic 6 rgsc 3 randoms using about 1.2m2 space but were talking rgsc so here is a few budshots of them taking shape

dirty diesel

large.IMAG0096.jpg

large.IMAG0092.jpg

zkittzo

large.IMAG0095.jpg

large.IMAG0093.jpg

large.IMAG0091.jpg

room is smelling the bestest funkiet fruitest it ever has with waves of thick diesel hitting me

loving the beans @panik thanks for them once again.

probably one or two more weeks of pics then chop down a smoke report and a dry bud shot or 2 lol wont be weighing for exact grammage but will work out a rough weight for you all thats bothered 

all the best people :)

• Like 7

Really nice mate you've done a fine job there,.. the diesel looks chunky, and the Zkittzo look sticky icky if only we had smell ovision :yinyang:

• Like 1

looking good, not long and youl have them in the jars for fruity summer smoke. :yinyang:

i have mine ready to go in when my last bits are dryed out, il update my diary when they go in the tent. got zkittzos and sour orange d's. plus a few others. 

• Like 2