JAMJAR - Lemonade OG & Kushty

Hey butter fingers  all looking good so far, I would say that the slimmer sativa ones would be the Lemonade og , and the more indica ones could be the Kushty but don't hold me to it yet lets see how we get on , you will identify the lemonade buy its smell in flower so no worries there ,.. :yep:  keep up the good work and stop smashing em up,... lol 

Edited by panik
  • Like 1

Day 28 above Ground

It a double update this week as il be topping them all ready to make a manifold structure :D

Lemomade OG

large.5ac9c8161630d_JamJarsRGSWEEK402.jpglarge.5ac9c80d4b41b_JamJarsRGSWEEK403.jpg

I think i have 2 Lemonade OG going with ur advice panik :)

large.5ac9c8089023b_JamJarsRGSWEEK404.jpglarge.5ac9c81ed5ee1_JamJarsRGSWEEK405.jpg

And the Big Girl Kushty.. Loving this plant so far, cant wait to tidy her up and give her a haircur this week.

large.5ac9c811b0ad7_JamJarsRGSWEEK4.jpglarge.5ac9c81ae6cda_JamJarsRGSWEEK401.jpg

Will be back with an update soon as 2 of the girls have hit there 6th node so will be potting up and topping to the 4th.

Atb

JJ

Edited by JamJar
  • Like 7

oohhh now they are looking good mate , yep that bushy one deffo looks like a kushty,  and a lovely girl at that,.... doing a fine job mate..

• Like 1

Day 33 Above Ground

All were potted into 3L pots on day 30. Feed has been a little off due to being very busy but the soil seems to have done a fine job so far with a couple of feeds of FISHMIX along the way.

large.PicsArt_04-13-04_10_10.jpg

large.PicsArt_04-13-04_06_43.jpg

large.PicsArt_04-13-04_03_40.jpg

Then my snips come out to play and the Main Lining begins :)

large.PicsArt_04-13-04_16.18-1672x1256.jpg

large.PicsArt_04-13-04_27.09-1672x1254.jpg

As i am wanting to try lots of different ways of main lining ive tried something new with the Lemonade OG #1

large.PicsArt_04-13-04_24_59.jpg

Will be back with a update on the weekend. Ohhh and the Kusty #2 that was binned. Survived the bin for 3 days and was replanted. Its deformed and now tiny minature plant, BUT AS HEALTHY AS THE REST! so il throw it in flower with the rest to See what happens lol

Atb

JJ

• Like 7

@Jstaff cheers buddy. 

Currently trying to Sort out my watering.. Im a nightmare lol such bad memory my misses is doing i most of the time. Im thinking of maybe going coco with drip system soon. 

Girls are doing good. Will be a week behind from the early topping but imo worth it :D

See you all soon for the update :)

• Like 3

It's all very interesting in here mate. Can I ask the reasoning behind tying the plant to itself? I am truly intrigued!

Peace

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JamJar said:

@greenestfingers will be easier to show you on the next update :)

coming soon 

Atb

JJ

You really know how to draw the readers in to the next chapter haha. 

Peace

• Like 2

Day 41 above Ground 

Kushty has responded ok to the topping and has been bent over 

large.PicsArt_04-21-08_45.20-1337x1003.jpg

With the Lemonade OG im going for two different types of manifold 

Lemonade OG #1

Topped once but left with 4 tops. I wont be topping her again shes just being left to grow now with LST @greenestfingers this is why i tied the plant to the plant lol it has given me a flat platform.

large.DSC_0805-1380x1035.JPGlarge.DSC_0806-1380x1035.JPG

Lemonade OG #2 

Topped once and pulled down to expose a Total of 6 nodes. This should give me 6 tops.if it doesnt work out as im planning she will be topped again on each end.

large.DSC_0807-1380x1035.JPGlarge.DSC_0808-1380x1035.JPG

All being fed 2ml FISHMIX per L.

Expecting alot of growth in the next 2-3 weeks so will be potting up maybe next weekend and flip the following week.

Atb

JJ

Edited by JamJar
  • Like 5

Really does look cool mate, super good looking healthy plants here, mine on the other hand, yeeeeesh. Anyways looking forward to viewing your future bondage photo sessions :shutup:

Hahah

Peace.

• Like 2

@greenestfingers i See u have a small case of WPM. You dont really have much to worry about as ur still in early veg..

U can spray ur girls, clean everything and crack on :) maybe buy a decent fan if your venterlation isnt all that.. 

Atb

JJ

• Like 2