JAMJAR - Lemonade OG & Kushty

Sweet I'm first in :)

Packs arrived yesterday which I'm gobsmacked they beat the others i have coming as this was a late entry. 

large.DSC_0653-1920x1080-1900x1069.JPGlarge.DSC_0652-1920x1080-1900x1069.JPG

My Grooms are sat at around 22% humidity at the moment so I'm going to pop out and buy a nice big prop to get these girls started as i always seem to have issues early on so this time il try using a prop. 

Plan.. 

Popping 2 x Lemonade OG & 2x Kushty straight into wet jiffy pellets. Plans for pots will be jiffy/0.5l/1l/3l final. 

Each of these girls will be topped for 4 using the Mainline method. 

Depending on how leggy each of them are, If we have unexpected rapid growth I may take it to 8 tops. 

If you like what you see and want some more info on the methods I use, you can find my rolling diary in the Led section for a more detailed look at manifolding.  

And finally Thankyou! @panik and the whole Gorrilla team for the beans and wonderful customer service :D

Edited by JamJar
  • Like 8

So we have 3 little girls popping there head up already and i thought id throw a picture up.. 

large.PicsArt_03-11-05_01_44.jpg

Plans have changed a little. These girls will be vegged up into 7.5l before they go into the flower tent instead of the 3l.

Atb

JJ

Edited by JamJar
  • Like 6

Day 6 above Ground

4 lovely little Seedlings :)

Take a guess at which is which as i didnt have a marker pen at the time lol

large.PicsArt_03-17-04_03.07-1337x1003.jpg

Atb

JJ

• Like 6

2 hours ago, cocopips said:

The lemonades are the ones that hit the roof lmao!

You would complain harder if the were runts lol ;)

• Like 2

Hey guys been a busy week lol

But i managed to have an hour in the groom to take Some pics so here we go :)

As explained i was a stoner and didnt write on the pots. I do have a lovely marker pen at the ready 

Maybe a prise who guesses correct haha

large.5ab619dddfa23_JamJarsRealGorillaSeeds01.jpglarge.5ab61a082ae90_JamJarsRealGorillaSeeds02.jpglarge.5ab619f6e4496_JamJarsRealGorillaSeeds.jpglarge.5ab619fbdc19e_JamJarsRealGorillaSeeds04.jpglarge.5ab619f21557f_JamJarsRealGorillaSeeds03.jpg

I always have issues at this stage due to my low humidity but theybalways flurish in a month or so. Im hoping my new veg room will sit at a higher humidity or maybe il make Some kind of seedling dome.

Its also my first time usong Bio Bizz Light Mix. They are all starving by looks of things but last watering they had 1ml FISHMIX and i will feed from now on.

Atb

JJ

Edited by JamJar
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, cocopips said:

Im guessing the first 2 pics are the lemonades mate 

That was my original thought but ik now thinking the opposite lol

Not going to lie these beans are growing faster than the auto i just finished. Looking forward to mainling them :)

• Like 2

So time for a little update..

Well its kinda big lol

So two of the four girls are doing great, they look totally different so im happy to have one of each that are really thriving.

This is the first of the two happy plants. My guess is Kushty for this one..

large.PicsArt_03-30-02_59.08-1672x1254.jpglarge.PicsArt_04-01-08_08.06-1672x1254.jpg

The second of the happy plants, except for some droopyness and a little damage to one of the leaves (will cover this later). My guess is Lemonade OG

large.PicsArt_03-30-03_00.29-1672x1254.jpg

Latest photo took before watering lol

large.PicsArt_04-01-08_09_11.jpg

Now onto the bad part.

One of the Seedlings stopped growing all together and had root issues so unfortunatly it was binned. 

The other and final plant was of course given a JamJar special.. This wouldnt be a legit JJ diary if one plant wasnt dropped and completely obliterated lollol

large.PicsArt_04-01-08_10.56-1672x1254.jpg

The last Girl i dropped i refused to quit on her and she turned out to be the best plant ive ever grown. So that being said i swept this Girl up off the floor and trimmed her up. lol

large.PicsArt_04-01-08_07.11-1672x1254.jpg

Sorry for the bad quality pics i just didnt have the time this week with easter and everything :D

Hope you all have a great week and goodluck with ur grows

Arb

JJ

Edited by JamJar
  • Like 4