The Purps#1

Dinafem-Mark

13 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

I wish you were taking part me as I know you've ran our seeds and the Intense line ;)

This is the 1st so all being well there will be a 2nd  ;)

What strains do you have in for the next round mate? And are you using intense nutrients?

I’ll be well up for the next one brother so I’ll be sure to keep an eye out for it. 

I’ve just updated my HSO diary of OGKZ, The New and Sugar Breath diary which will soon be half way through flower and I’m waiting for the last few of some Black Cherry Punch x M.A.C. Forum subscription seeds to show sex along with some Ugorg Honey Badger before I pot them up. 

Everything will be on the Intense Nutrients Coco range which Ive been very happy with so far.

Edited by Rick Grimes
  • Like 1

On 08/10/2019 at 9:43 AM, Rick Grimes said:

Everything will be on the Intense Nutrients Coco range which Ive been very happy with so far.

That's great to hear and can't wait to see how the Intense nutrients line fairs in this 1st grow battle  ;)

Should be fun and can't wait :yep:

I'll check out your HSO update soon buddy  ;)

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Four weeks in on one of these beauts and the smell is absolutely amazing.  What a fruity, Perfumed, Dark berry aroma from a little touch of the trichs.  I’m in love with this plant.  Can’t wait to see what she gives.

Edited by Rampa Green

The Purps#1 is stunning in every way from growing to smoking, certainly on of my favourite strains from Dinafem, I have a couple of seedlings on the go for next year again as they deserve a spot in every run when I have the space.

Toke...

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
On 08/01/2020 at 10:59 PM, Rampa Green said:

Day 55

large.F69A840A-91B6-48DF-BD9F-0A43206B46E3.jpeglarge.31D29FF9-E705-4CE9-B410-1B4F86BC9A63.jpeg

Looks like your in the home stretch now mate  ;)

Thanks for adding to the strain guide buddy :cheers:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 2

• 10 months later...

Hi, i was vapeing some of this last night , and have to say, its lovely.

This was some buds i had seeded, but it was no less potent than sensi.

Anyone with appetite suppression should get some, jeez, munchies, the kitchen was pretty much demolished....

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, badbillybob said:

Hi, i was vapeing some of this last night , and have to say, its lovely.

This was some buds i had seeded, but it was no less potent than sensi.

Anyone with appetite suppression should get some, jeez, munchies, the kitchen was pretty much demolished....

Good for calming the nerves I found to I was alot more relaxed from it.

My girl.

large.22AD13B2-1699-4AF8-9F68-1D524088D706.jpeglarge.5551CF36-0FDF-4F88-9F32-983F8B024C7D.jpeglarge.2B10BDF8-7EF6-440F-9782-07465F4684B1.jpeglarge.A9D4C676-3467-4BAE-BE99-29F82CD72BAD.jpeg

• Like 8

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@BlueberryCookie I've grown 2 seeds mate and the first was very short and stout, big thick buds. The 2nd (which I've kept) is more stretchy and PAK leaning I think, a bit more heady. No pineapple or green apple that I got from the PAK though. More complex fruity with a hint of citrus, fuel and floral perfume. Long cure brings out a similar paint smell that I got with PAK, even leaning towards TCP, so who knows, if you keep searching you might get the pineapple. It's a lottery. Quite an amazing strain in my eyes and the smoothest stone ever for anxiety. Happy weed :) 

• Like 1

@jadenugs thank you mate, I might have to grab some PAK. I grew some Purps #1, only 3. But it was my first grow and things didn't go to plan. It still would've been nice but I dried it to quickly. Has like a hay and lemon taste unfortunately. We live and we learn.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, BlueberryCookie said:

We live and we learn.

We do mate, but my problem is I live and learn, forget, then learn again lol I still mess things up drying in an attic environment because I can't be bothered dry trimming. I like to trim them wet when the leaves are sticking out. This works great in autumn/winter 11-12C ambient, I can get a slow 3 week dry and very tasty weed. On the other hand they dry far too quickly in spring/summer when it's boiling up there. I've sussed out to hang them on the stalks for 4 days, into brown paper bags for another 4 days still on stalks, then into plastic tubs destalked until humidity hits 62%, then jar them. I'm gonna go back to basics though and dry them with the leaves on next spring. Sick of fucking about lol 

If you grow the PAK be prepared for a very long slow veg, 9 to 11 weeks (at least the phenos I had in my environment). Also go easy on the watering, she doesn't like her feet wet. If you do that from the start maybe sh'ell veg quicker for you. As an example, I was giving a PAK in full flower 900ml every two days in 7.6L fabric pots, when the other plants were getting 1.4L At this volume her leaves perked up instead of the droopy PAK leaves I was used to seeing. Then in late flower lower the volume some more or the leaves will curl back down ;) 

BTW welcome to the boards, happy growing.

• Like 1

@jadenugs thank you for the info on PAK, very much appreciated. I'm hoping to get a laptop soon so I can do a diary on here. My problem was not watering enough in my first grow, the soil shrunk a bit. There was a few times the plants were praying to the light and things were going really well. Great job with the sweet seeds competition by the way, much deserved.

All the best,

• Like 1

Yeah man, letting them get too dry brings all sorts of problems. Better to try and keep them on the damp side without overdoing it. 

I had a similar problem with root balls shrinking while using the Blumat drippers but the majority of the root ball was constantly moist so they did ok. Could be better though with more experience and dialling in.

Cheers dude, appreciated.

All the best,

Nugs :yinyang: 

• Like 1