The Purps#1

Dinafem-Mark

9 hours ago, Smokebelch said:

It’s custard time dude

i had the same two phenos as you belch, the shorter one is the custard, but both are excellent

the bb was a beautiful addition to the pak, great for pain relief or just chilling. a must try for all indica lovers 

great job by the dinafem team, love it beautiful work :smokin:

def leppard has a song about this = pour some custard on me lol 

its custard time  :cheers:

sam

• Like 7

The purps#1 is certainly the most pretty looking plant I have grown to date, great structure loves a bit of bondage and stunning colour in flower. Cant wait to smoke this girl.

Toke...

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 5

4 hours ago, tokenroll said:

The purps#1 is certainly the most pretty looking plant I have grown to date, great structure loves a bit of bondage and stunning colour in flower. Cant wait to smoke this girl.

Toke...

Glad your liking our Purps#1 mate :yep:

I've just seen your recent picture and what a beautiful looking plant  ;)

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 4

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

large.IMG_7789.JPGlarge.IMG_7788.JPGlarge.IMG_7787.JPGlarge.IMG_7786.JPGlarge.IMG_7785.JPGlarge.IMG_7784.JPG

I've put these pics in the best picture thread but thought they may be useful for people looking here too.

Dinafem Purps#1 at 70 days. Fed on Intense Nutes Coco range under 600w DE HPS. 

Final dry weights to follow but I can safely predict it's going to be big!

• Like 9

12 hours ago, tokenroll said:

Stunning and your going to love the taste and effect.

Toke...

Thanks brother. I’m slightly regretting not flushing for for a few more days. I think the extra fade would have brought the purple colouring out a bit more. 

This is the first strain I’ve grown in both soil and coco so I’m interested to see if the smoke is much different. 

• Like 3

On 01/10/2019 at 2:41 PM, Rick Grimes said:

large.IMG_7789.JPGlarge.IMG_7788.JPGlarge.IMG_7787.JPGlarge.IMG_7786.JPGlarge.IMG_7785.JPGlarge.IMG_7784.JPG

I've put these pics in the best picture thread but thought they may be useful for people looking here too.

Dinafem Purps#1 at 70 days. Fed on Intense Nutes Coco range under 600w DE HPS. 

Final dry weights to follow but I can safely predict it's going to be big!

By the look of things Dinafem seeds x Intense Nutrients produces some Fire looking flowers  ;)

Fantastic pictures my friend  :yep:

Thanks for sharing they are great  :headbang:

Mark..

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

By the look of things Dinafem seeds x Intense Nutrients produces some Fire looking flowers  ;)

It’s a great combination brother:smokin:

Thanks for the comments

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

@Rick Grimes Are you doing the Dina X Intense nutrients grow off mate?

No mate. I’ve only just noticed that it was opened up to coco and hydro growers. I thought it was just soil growers so I cracked some other seeds leaving my tents occupied for a while. 

I’m kicking myself for not noticing. You know I’m a Dinafem fan and Intense Nutrients have been faultless for me so far.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Rick Grimes said:

No mate. I’ve only just noticed that it was opened up to coco and hydro growers. I thought it was just soil growers so I cracked some other seeds leaving my tents occupied for a while. 

I’m kicking myself for not noticing. You know I’m a Dinafem fan and Intense Nutrients have been faultless for me so far.

I wish you were taking part me as I know you've ran our seeds and the Intense line ;)

This is the 1st so all being well there will be a 2nd  ;)

What strains do you have in for the next round mate? And are you using intense nutrients?

Mark..