2018 Outdoor Grow Thread Competition!

Dinafem-Mark

3 hours ago, MacGanja said:

@Dinafem-Mark Awesome mate.. Although there is no rush.. What with the weather we have been having.... I wonder if the extremes will swing the other way and we get a blazing summer...(excuse the pun) :yep:

Heaven knows we are due one mate :)

I think we are in for a terrific summer  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Missed this one probably still post a small diary featuring a few dinafem strains as ive still got my prize strains from last year good luck guys 

• Like 2

@Moobman Thanks brother going to be one fun filled season :bong:

All outdoor grow thread competition members seeds are out of the office so should land very soon :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 5

My seeds arrived yesterday also, now sitting patiently in the fridge until germination time.  Thanks Mark and the Dinafem team.

Critical +2.0 and Purple Afghan Kush...

• Like 1

It looks like most members seeds have landed :)

Batch 2 was sent out last week so should drop this coming week :bong:

The outdoor season is close I hope you are all ready to show the world what you can do :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

large._20180402_121450.JPGMy seeds arrived last week and two are soaking ! I think after glancing at the order sheet my name /order may have been mixed with another person with a girly name ! Well ,I got 5 cheese xxl autos only but I'm very happy to grow and show.Makes no difference ,probably shouldn't have started so early . 

I just poked the compost a little to see the sprouted seeds and I got a fright when the radical root had what I thought was a fungus gnat larvae hanging from it ,but it's a Siamese radical root ! I'll start them under a 250w MH. 

Thank you @Dinafem-Mark

Edited by Michael Luchóg
  • Like 1

@vortex have yours still not landed mate?

Drip me a pm brother and I'll do a resend  :)

Anyone else missing their seeds for this year's outdoor fun? If so drop me a line :yep: and I'll get it sorted  :)

All the best 

Mark..