Bubba's Gift

lemonton

Some very vigorous growth over the last few weeks mate :) and great to read that the mutant child came through :)

You've developed a very nice structure with quite a few visable bud sites so now flower has started let's see what these girls can do :)

The next generation clones sound to be coming along well so lots of HSO adventures in your future  :)

Thanks for the update mate :yep:

Kind regards 

Team-HSO..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HSO-Mark said:

Some very vigorous growth over the last few weeks mate :) and great to read that the mutant child came through :)

You've developed a very nice structure with quite a few visable bud sites so now flower has started let's see what these girls can do :)

The next generation clones sound to be coming along well so lots of HSO adventures in your future  :)

Thanks for the update mate :yep:

Kind regards 

Team-HSO..

no, not flipped them yet. I got a room next door that's due to flip Friday/sat so I'm going to keep these on the same schedule. 

yeah. the mutant is the plant on the bottom left. as soon as I topped her (some weeks ago) she split to 3 individual main branches, as opposed to the normal 1. 

the girl central is a dwarf. she wont grow for shit. its no biggie. I will flower her off, but I cant see her making any of the main events. same for the mutant. not unless she pulls off something spectacular.

its a toss up between top left, and bottom right. i'll have to wait till harvest time to decide the keeper. same goes for the heavy indica looking girl top left.

I'll give them a little pruning at the weekend 

• Like 2

@lemonton, looking good in here, I also found them very slow to veg and quite different in appearance  but they all flowered very quickly and shared the same bud structure and gorgeous aroma.

just coming to the end of round two  with mine and will probably keep it for another go sometime.

atb

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, golf.007 said:

@lemonton, looking good in here, I also found them very slow to veg and quite different in appearance  but they all flowered very quickly and shared the same bud structure and gorgeous aroma.

just coming to the end of round two  with mine and will probably keep it for another go sometime.

atb

yeah the veg is slow. theres always a trade off lol 

but you say that all your pheno's all gave you the same end product?

• Like 1

@lemonton Sorry my friend I thought flower had been started :)

They really have vegged well and great to hear the flower show will be beginning soon :)

I've got my seat front and centre for the show  :)

Kind regards

Mark..

• Like 1

no photo's, but as of yesterday (23/03/2018) they have been flipped. I don't think the dwarf is going to reach the canopy tho. shes so small.

• Like 1

just went to feed, so here are some quick shots. the have all been stripped bla bla bla, and are ready to go. lets see what they give me, and in what time? large.IMG_1855.JPGlarge.IMG_1857.JPGlarge.IMG_1856.JPG

• Like 2

Now that flower has been started let's see what these HSO girls can do :)

Nice job on removing the excess foliage. Now more light can get deeper into that canopy and the removal of unwanted material will benefit the remaining plant  :)

Bring on the flower show  :yep:

Thanks for the update my friend  :)

Until next time :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Oh yes they are well into the flower phase now and a lot of visable budsites showing  :bong:

With this strain the stretch is quite minimal compared to other strains :)

How have you found the stretch on this strain mate?

I would say you may get 3-5 more days of stretch then the girls will kick into full on bud production mode :)

The next few weeks are going to get interesting and I'll most definitely be watching this flower show with great interest  :yep:

As always thank you for taking the time to update your HSO adventure and thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated!

Until next time :)

Kind regards 

Mark..

On ‎10‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 2:11 PM, HSO-Mark said:

Oh yes they are well into the flower phase now and a lot of visable budsites showing  :bong:

With this strain the stretch is quite minimal compared to other strains :)

How have you found the stretch on this strain mate?

I would say you may get 3-5 more days of stretch then the girls will kick into full on bud production mode :)

The next few weeks are going to get interesting and I'll most definitely be watching this flower show with great interest  :yep:

As always thank you for taking the time to update your HSO adventure and thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated!

Until next time :)

Kind regards 

Mark..

the stretch has def stopped now. they're in full swinglarge.IMG_2341.JPGlarge.IMG_2340.JPGlarge.IMG_2339.JPGlarge.IMG_2338.JPGlarge.IMG_2337.JPG

• Like 2

Some nice bud site there my friend and now that that stretch is over we will really see what they can do in this very exciting flower phase :)

You've got a lot of sites showing and you can see they are ready to explode and stack on that weight :)

Now bud development has started trichome production will not be far behind. 

The real fun can now begin.

Exciting few weeks ahead mate and as always thank you from the diary update  :bong:

Will drop back in on the next update to check progress out  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark...

• Like 1