Bubba's Gift

lemonton

Hey, so I posted this yesterday in the grow diaries section, totally oblivious that this section was here. My bad, sorry. 

anyway.... I will be doing the diary in here as its specifically for HSO seeds. 5 fem Bubba's Gift all be soaked, and planted. I did this yesterday 02/02/18 I'm just going to run them in my test tent (I do this whenever I go from seed) they are under a 600w HPS I've seen some good reports about these guys on here, and this strain in particular. 

hope you guys enjoy the show.large.IMG_0288.JPGlarge.IMG_0287.jpglarge.IMG_0286.JPGlarge.IMG_0285.JPG

• Like 5

large.IMG_0383.jpgall 5 are fully underway now. their next stop will be 6" rockwool cubes. hey @HSO-Mark do you work with a duded called Eric? I believe he, and I share a good mutual friend

Edited by lemonton
add pic
  • Like 3

20 minutes ago, Tete said:

All above ground and looking good buddy.

Are you flowering these from seed??

thanks bro, yeah. all above now, and looking well. yeah. I will veg them on, take a cut of each, and then flower them off. I usually run 9/10 week strains. I'm after something a little less lengthy to put in the mother tent with the other girls

• Like 3

Can't remember how long mine took now but she was a short girl,not much stretch during flower but top notch smoke.

Good luck buddy, I'll pull up a chair mate:yep:

• Like 3

Good luck dude, the gift is a real pretty plant with unique flavour and super quick to the finish.

atb

Edited by golf.007
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, golf.007 said:

Good luck dude, the gift is a real pretty plant with unique flavour and super quick to the finish.

atb

thanks mate. if I'm honest it was your posts that pushed me over the finish line with my final decision..... THEY BETTER BE FUCKING GOOD LAD lol 

• Like 3

Firstly let me say a huge thank you for getting your HSO diary up and running on the UK420 platform  :yep:

Secondly you are going to love our bubbas gift and 100% germination is an excellent way to start any grow :)

5 very healthy looking babies ready to show us what they can do :)

Needless to say I'll be along for the ride and watching with interest mate  :yep:

So far off to a smashing start :)

Will be checking in from time to time and again thank you for documenting your HSO adventure :bong:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

Firstly let me say a huge thank you for getting your HSO diary up and running on the UK420 platform  :yep:

Secondly you are going to love our bubbas gift and 100% germination is an excellent way to start any grow :)

5 very healthy looking babies ready to show us what they can do :)

Needless to say I'll be along for the ride and watching with interest mate  :yep:

So far off to a smashing start :)

Will be checking in from time to time and again thank you for documenting your HSO adventure :bong:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

cheers, mate. once I've got the one I want i'll promote it from the test tent. I'm going to be doing a couple outdoor ones to. i'll bang that up when I do it. done a few before, just never documented them

• Like 1

large.5a7f62935a59d_IMG_0551(1).jpgthey're in the dirt. couple stem's a little longer than I like so I opted for the dirt and pot. check in on these ladies in 7 days. 

• Like 3

Nice to see the babies are now potted up and they look ready to go and hit the rapid veg stage :yep:

Let them get established and they will take off :bong:

Great to hear you will be doing HSO outdoors this season. Have you got your name down in the outdoor grow diary competition?  If not get it in my friend! Going to be a blast :bong:

Thank you for the thread update mate the babies are coming along great :)

Until the next update  :bong:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

Nice to see the babies are now potted up and they look ready to go and hit the rapid veg stage :yep:

Let them get established and they will take off :bong:

Great to hear you will be doing HSO outdoors this season. Have you got your name down in the outdoor grow diary competition?  If not get it in my friend! Going to be a blast :bong:

Thank you for the thread update mate the babies are coming along great :)

Until the next update  :bong:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

yeah they all seem to be happy. i'll leave them be in there for at least a couple weeks. maybe 3. 

I think I put my name down? i'll go double check

• Like 1