Tribute Blog; 20th Aniversery, Dp's Power plant

AutoMaster

On 2/26/2018 at 0:51 PM, AutoMaster said:

Yes, she is defo that rare all-rounder of a Dame............ 30yrs or so on from the discovery of it in the wild, it only get better for the strain as it moves through further generations......... i just think of late, of that little boy alex, who has 20 odd fitts a wk, after a trip to the Netherlands, for canna oil medication CBN CBD, that reduces to 5 a month............ says a lot that............... its not a justification, more raw evidence, a pure truth yea....... AM

I took down my last harvest a couple of weeks ago - PP and Glueberry OG, half and half. My highest yield ever. PP gave me .92 gpw. Glueberry just pipped it at .93 gpw. Believe me, this is big stuff for little old me. I'm well chuffed.

As for the medicinal - things will change here, I'm sure.

Edited by The Anvil
  • Like 1

Just gotta give a heads up to Jeremy Kyle, last night in the 1st show of the new series, the "Kyle Files ITV1 8pm 5th march 2018.

Appreciate the cancer news Jezza mate............. might be new to you, but a lot of people already know the truth mate.....

The parent who fed the sativa oil to her son who is cancer riden, said;

After just 3-5 days an improvement was seen, as i was rubbing into the upper roof of the mouth, canna oil twice a day; "The Tumors" on the scan "Had Shrunk".................... and continue to;.........

This statement, made in passing, in the Kyle file show last night at 8pm ITV1................

This little boy, has had multiple tumors "Shrink"....... that means reduced............. add that to the study the American doctor did. On breast cancer in women in USA. That was 10,000 on placebo, 10,000 on canna oil. The women in both samples had active breast tumors.

The non placebo group, saw an 85% "Disappearance" of the tumor, over the 6 month treatment period with sativa oil, 3 times per day. To me, that and the kyle file little boy. Tells me, you do need THC in the presence of CBN CBD and bi-chrome. To render cancer into a retreat........... what more evidence would you need. The USA study, is what lead to the first cross border medi tickets in the USA..... AM

PS; Can only thank the Jezza, for the exposure, which will lead to a lot of cancer sufferers, wanting to "Shrink: their cancers also ??..... like jezza said, if it where me, and it was my son, "You Bet I Would"..........  who could blame him ??  Then we have the little boy "Alfie" with 20 fits a week, reduced to 3-5 per month, by sativa oil...... do you want more verified evidence ???........... no brainier Jeremy.

WONDER what would "Bill Turnbull" say about that. AS HE HAS JUST BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH PROSTRATE CANCER, SPREAD TO THE BONES OF THE MAN.......... YOU RECON BILL WOULD DROP SOME OIL TO SHRINK THE TUMORS, HE HAS RIGHT NOW ? AS PROVEN MANY TIMES ????...................... SOME ONE DROP ROUND TO TURNBULLS AND SORT HIM OUT !!!.......... WHAT DOSE HE HAVE TO LOOSE REALLY ??????????????    NOTHING YEA................ 15YRS FOR THE BBC........... THEY AINT HELPING HIM OUT !!!    AM

• 2 weeks later...

I digress, Day 104 overall day 64 flower. Power Plant DesFran Outlaw, and my own hybrid, 2no DesForia.

They are packing it on during the RO flush. Clawing back the nute from the reserves in the plant. Flush Ph 6.7..... I have had to break out and deploy, another hand-full of 1.5m canes. To hold up the harvest for the final sunset. The power plant, particularly during the flush, packs on the weight and the bows can strengthen, as energy is sacrifices to the buds !!.........

Never ceases to amaze me, the way the cannabinium, detects nutrient dissolution, caused by zero nute flush, and starts the next day almost. To throws it's self into accident and emergency mode !!.....  while all else is yellowing, the micro fan in the buds remain in photo mode. growing the trich up from 6 carbon sugars & saccharine. The trichomes are all "70 Microns" in spherical diameter. And each crystal resin stalk, like a jagged sword with a ball on the end. All contain the active compounds to.

CBD CBN Bi-chromes and delta 9 sugars are all ingeniously, packed into the "70 Micron" sphere. Mother nature at her most cunning (Mamby Pamby), and ingenious, positive & constructive !!....... at least, i can think of 3, recent media exposed, patience, who have used this little trichome package to good effect, who would agree........

back to the tribute blog !!....... The canes have also been used on the DesFran, due to the pure fact it is a monster, when it comes to making flowers....  The aroma, (Flavones, Voc's) of "DesFran"........ are in my opinion, the finest of all cannabinniums of modern, and primordal times !!........ i have previously won awards for discribing the complexity and ballance of this aroma combination !!  but one word bring a fair proportion of that togeather, like power plant also, "Enchanting".........

104 days 14.8wks 64 flower,9.1wks

POWER PLANT f10+ Line bred 100% pure strain sative..... heavily topped out, so multi bowed... bushing effect..

large.5aa9182f1a0d5_10262.JPGlarge.5aa918334fad2_10262.JPG

DesFran.......... "Animal"....... south American 4way cross hybrid. Strain stabalized through line breeding post hybridization, ie selected F12+......... "Fem"................. we know where the south Americans learned to fem as strain !!........... DesFran day 104, silverback buds ! >> ^8 !

DESFRAN FEM;

Groaning under the weight...... leaning over......... a sort of fruit novachocco explosion :) not from choccoloupe though !!

large.5aa9183f994d1_10262.JPGlarge.5aa9183c44892_10262.JPGlarge.5aa9183831560_10262.JPGlarge.5aa9185146c34_10262.JPGlarge.5aa91855b60ee_10262.JPG

OUTLAW FEM;

The old faithfull;  Outlaw, amnesia, a vape for all occasions...... a fantastic allrounder, bounty-full, reliable, stable gender.......... and adores the nutes, drinks like a fish, un-usual for a sativa.However, but due to hybridization, a vigor trait for the water !!....... plants that like a drink, like humans, are vulnerable to wet bud or bud rot. But i have never experienced that with this heavy drinker !! to much crystal inthe flower, for rot to find a non antiseptic place to land !!......

So all well at the mo, not far away now........ so will drop back in with the harvest pics in 7-10, will give weights this time also ok.. best to all AM

• Like 1

Didant get time to finish the 104 day update......... so here are the outlaw 104 day pics....

OUTLAW FEM;

The old faithful;  Outlaw, amnesia, a vape for all occasions...... a fantastic allrounder, bounty-full, reliable, stable gender.......... and adores the nutes, drinks like a fish, un-usual for a sativa.However, but due to hybridization, a vigor trait for the water !!....... plants that like a drink, like humans, are vulnerable to wet bud or bud rot. But i have never experienced that with this heavy drinker !! to much crystal inthe flower, for rot to find a non antiseptic place to land !!......

So all well at the mo, not far away now........ so will drop back in with the harvest pics in 7-10, will give weights this time also ok.. best to all AM

large.5aa91843c3bfb_10262.JPGlarge.5aa9184851ab0_10262.JPGlarge.5aa9184cd7833_10262.JPG

On this grow, for the last 4wks of flowering, i have been dropping of one hour of light, of the 18hrs, and adding to the dark period, to promote further loading of trichs, have watched a couple of these methods, and it defo pumps up the hormonal volume during the end of flower period, as in the wild at the end of the summer, light begins to shorten.

The plant DNA is tuned to this, and is inherited from the wild !! So final flower light pattern is = to;

last 4wks of flower; Light Dark schedule below;  Taken from the "Victorian Gas Light Principles"..

Light > dark        11wks of flower, so the last 4wks reduction in photons, increase in dark period. Which in effect, integrates the 2 day total dark period, some people find improves terp flavors, and is also a dry period, drying out the flowers, ready for a crisp harvest !! and dry root balls smuggling ! and dry root ball smell 98% less than when wet !! and are lighter for the smuggler !!

L11/D13 wk8 flower

L10/D14 wk9

L9/D15 wk10 flush

L8/D16 wk11 flush....... last 3-4 days of this final week, no water just let em dry out...... also saves a % of lecky too........ and improves the final load, better than the 12/12 through to the end....... as you can see above.......

Thanks for dropping in AM, nxt update, pics during the harvest, for the spring period ?... if it aint snowing !! AM

Edited by AutoMaster

• 2 weeks later...

HARVEST UPDATE;  108 days overall 68 in flower, 12/12 with diminishing light schedule the last 14 days.

Pure RO flush 14 days, Ec 0.03, last feed Ec before flush Ec 6.8-7.0............ was a mental grow, the second on the gold label A&B soil nute inc PK booster same make. In gold label special mix 15ltr pots. This was the heaviest harvest in my 6yr event line. 986 from 9no. Average 3.9 zip a dame 109g average, i am happy with that. Admittedly the heaviest was the DesFran. Power plant a close 2nd, with outlaw alongside that.

I did have 2 of my own hybrids in there this run also....... "DesForia" a DesFran Euforia hybrid, a lemonnene touch from the euforia with the punch of DesFran..... the beans where 3yr old, not in a fridge, but sealed in a plastic zipper bag in a 50ml glass spice jar !! both germed day 2 !!........... that strain vigor for you !!

For the first time ever. Dutch Passion Ams, is selling an active ingrediunt ! 1% THC, CBD oil....... what a cracker;, look ere

https://www.dutch-passion.com/en/cannabis-seeds/product/cbd-oil-5/

No gender issues where found in this grow, or any i have done in 5-6yr with DP beans. The dames packed on the weight the last 3wks as allways..... ill let the pics do the talking..........

108 days overall 10wks in flower to full ripeness amber trichs 60%+

TRIBUTE DAMES DE POWER PLANT (FEMS) 100% PURE BRED SATIVA

large.5abc1d4f9e95d_tribharv10868.JPGlarge.5abc1d49c68c4_tribharv10868.JPGlarge.5abc1d07c763d_harvsdetribs10868.JPGlarge.5abc1cd1cde42_harvodetribsppdfout10868.JPGlarge.5abc1cbe3d06f_harvestribs10868.JPGlarge.5abc1c2c2de41_harvtrib10868.JPG

DESFRAN 100% SATIVA PURE BRED F14+

large.5abc1d77a6643_tribsharv10868.JPGlarge.5abc1cc3054ba_harvtrib10868.JPGlarge.5abc1c9cac81d_Harvtrib10868.JPGlarge.5abc1c282308a_harvtrib10868.JPGlarge.5abc1c0fccd0a_Harv10868.JPGlarge.5aa91855b60ee_10262.JPG

OUTLAW 60% SATIVA AMNESIA LEMON TERPS....... XXL YIELD, ALLWAYS HEAVY THIS DAME.. TROUBLE FREE HUSBANDRY ALSO

large.5abc1d818032e_tributeharv10868.JPGlarge.5abc1d7c1d632_tribsharv10868.JPGlarge.5abc1d594e160_tribharvs10868.JPGlarge.5abc1d13deab5_ppdfoutharv10868.JPGlarge.5abc1d40c0bcf_triboharppdf10868.JPGlarge.5abc1d0c884ef_harvw10868.JPGlarge.5abc1d002c093_tribharv10868.JPGlarge.5abc1cd59fc3c_harvesttrib10868.JPGlarge.5abc1ca60cd63_harvdetribs10868.JPGlarge.5abc1ca17addd_harvtrib10868.JPGlarge.5abc1c24bb929_harvtrib10868.JPGlarge.5aa9184cd7833_10262.JPGlarge.5aa9184851ab0_10262.JPGlarge.5aa91843c3bfb_10262.JPG

MY OWN DP HYBRID "DESFORIA" DesFran Euforia hybrid.......... lemon crush with DF pinch !! high vigor di inheritence 

large.5abc1d713e05a_tributeharv10868.JPGlarge.5abc1d535efae_tribharv10868.JPGlarge.5abc1d10938fe_ppdfouthar10868.JPGlarge.5abc1d042c179_harvotribs10868.JPGlarge.5abc1cd9e7856_harvesttribs10868.JPGlarge.5abc1c2c2de41_harvtrib10868.JPGlarge.5abc1c174c8b0_10868tribharv.JPGlarge.5abc1c13a60cd_10868tribharv.JPG

The Desforia is at the back un topped colas !! powering on and up

large.5aa9184cd7833_10262.JPG

Thats it folks for the tribute 20th anniversary power plant blog........ fittingly the largest yield i have ever done from my usual 9 dames. Four strains grown, so a nice choice of flavors for the next 4 months........... cant start the next for 6wks minimum...... due to reasons beyond my control !!......... lucky it was a larger haul.......... me 3 patients inc me can get by with two zips a month for 4 months to nxt harvest............. !!!!!!!!! since i packed in the roll ups last october, and am now on 1.5mg vape juice !! i dont seem to smoke as much !! 

Now just one king skin blunt every 2 days........ and on a Friday night a coffee hash bang to do the medi work at 100%, not 30% as when you combust, burn the bud, when smoked neat or with tobac..................... the hash bangs wipe me right out !! sleep like a lord, top REM kip on the hash bang. 2g in milk warmed till ya finger cant take any more. Then make coffee extra sugar, and drink, wait 20 mins !! get horizontal !! let the medicine do the work....... yey.  best to all Automaster

Edited by AutoMaster
  • Like 2

• 5 months later...
On 30/03/2018 at 3:41 PM, Guest said:

Top blog lovely pictures cheers

And a lovely vape / smoke......... ta boot............ it's in my grow room every grow i pop at least 2no PP beans............. never fails, as she is XXL rated......... but the aroma is favorite for me.........    AM

Edited by AutoMaster