Tribute Blog; 20th Aniversery, Dp's Power plant

AutoMaster

I thought i would do this blog,.... for several reasons. The first is the 20th anniversary of the higher pure (Line Bred) sativa i know as;

large.Power-Plant2017.jpgCrisp 62% RH PP Flower large.5a62360fba724_PP8N.jpg

Second reason; As it is, and remains, one of my own, and my friends !! favorites. As the smooth entrance, and silky exit of this smoke, combined with the pure relaxation, this flower affords. In cahoots with its even spread of CBN CBD........ being a sativa, it is a great all-rounder, when allowed to ripen sufficiently. The gene line hails from, as allways with the best captured, refined sativa strain, sub equatorial.

It hales from a tropical zone, "South Africa", it has allways been the one in the grow room i dont have to keep and eye on !!......... a trusted item, that delivers, comparatively. greater weights than alot of the tall leggy high stretch sativas, still holding a lot of landrace genes. That was cleverly selected out by Henk van dalen, between 1971 and upto its launch as 98% females strain. In 1987. And you still dont have to go far, round many coffee shops in the centrum, to find it to this day, remains centrum wide favorite.

The third reason, for the blog, is the retirement of Henk van Dalen, "Mr Canna".......... after 45yrs of input into the scene, the master of canna genetics retires from Dutch passion......... and will be sadly missed. His three main, original mission statements, for Dutch passion are set out below;   it one bag per seedling for the monster fem, he named Power Plant !! and for obvious reasons !! take a look at this man boat race !!

henk-gardening.jpg

Henk van Dalen, Dutch Passion Founder gardening !! he was awarded the Dutch Masters Award by High Times. The person to ever be given it. by High Times. Dp's Mission Statement;

"Henk’s passion for selecting and offering seeds of the world’s best strains remains the same today as it was when he started. “Many of our strains are household names such as Blueberry, Mazar, Power Plant, White Widow, Passion #1, Orange Bud….the list goes on. It is ultimately Dutch Passion customers who benefit from the position we have and the experience we have gained. We also have perhaps the most complete genebank anywhere and some of the best people. Genuine ‘Masters At Work’ as it says on our logo. But our mission is still to do all we can to allow the home-grower to cultivate better weed than they could buy. Once you grow your own weed you rarely want to go back to buying it from someone else.”

Even after many decades in the seed business Henk feels the cannabis scene today is more exciting than ever. He explained “Today more people than ever grow their own weed, and the numbers increase every year. Medical marijuana is more widespread than ever before. Cannabis buds are being dispensed as a medicine in several European countries and in a growing number of states in the US. Legal marijuana-based medicines from pharmaceutical companies are coming along and the amount of research into marijuana as a medicine is at an all time high. It vindicates everything we have done and said over the years. Cannabis is a gift to mankind, it has never killed anyone. Its popularity and acceptance as a legitimate medicine is at an all time high. Today you can grow it in just 10 weeks with AutoFem seeds”

The Dutch Master Award from High Times comes at the same time as Dutch Passion prepare some important new strain announcements for 2012, as Henk explained. “We have 4 great new strains which we are releasing in 2012, you can read all about them on our website blog. We are using our website more to communicate with our customers; you will see some big changes in this area. Traditional varieties were the best sellers for many years, but for us and many of our customers the really important new area is AutoFem seeds. We have seen people achieving up to 350grams from a single AutoMazar. Potency levels of the top Auto strains are on a par with quality traditional strains now. Our customers love the speed of production, seed to harvest in typically 9-10 weeks indoors or outside. It is an area we are working on intensively. The other massive growth area is in medical marijuana as patients are growing their own medicine individually and collectively in rapidly increasing numbers, sometimes they are doing this quite openly. Cannabis is becoming widely accepted by the mainstream medical community. Today many doctors in Europe, North America and elsewhere accept that marijuana genuinely helps their patients cope with pain and illness”

Henk says that the Dutch Master Award may have brought closure to the first modern cannabis era but that a new more exciting era is just beginning. There are 3 areas, philosophy's, where Henk now wants Dutch Passion to evolve". The 3, essential philosophy's are; in his own words;

• An increase in greener, more eco-friendly attitudes. In the 80’s grass was always grown outdoors and this produced absolutely top quality pot. However police confiscation and thieves forced many growers permanently indoors, this requires energy to run artificial grow lights, often produced from nuclear or coal power. Energy companies in collaboration with the police can sometimes trace those with heavy electricity bills and evict them from their homes. Henk would like to see a shift towards green energy such as solar power and the use of new technologies such as LED grow lights. Perhaps in sunny climates, solar powered LED can supplement sunlight. AutoFem seeds with their fast growth cycle and rapid bud production will be increasingly important.
  • To continue to supply the self sufficient recreational grower with the best cannabis seeds possible. This will mean continued progress in strain developments to deliver varieties rich in THC and the other key cannabinoids. Perhaps improvements in green technologies such as LED light can help here.
  • To develop the best and most effective medical strains possible. Here everyone still has much to learn about the role and influence of cannabinoids such as CBD (and others). But Dutch Passion are treating this area with the utmost importance.

With his future strategy and mission clear to himself and his team, Henk makes one final comment. “We will develop the kind of great new strains that our customers like. We have pioneered feminized seeds and become leaders in AutoFems. Today we are working harder than ever to keep innovating and improving. It’s what our customers like us to do”.

Long may it continue Automaster.........

I was proud to be chosen, for the 20th anniversary pics set out of four finalists !!!!!! I was told i won it, because, "The Flowers Are Allowed To Ripen Fully" !! It was a previous Power Plant Monster i grew.

here is the link to the 20th Power Plant Anniversary Blog;

https://www.dutch-passion.com/en/news-and-development/Power-Plant-20-years-of-the-high-THC-easy-to-grow-South-African-Sativa/

As you can see from the aniversery pictures, in the blog; all the mobile nutrients are alloed to return to the flowers, usually around 9-10wks in 12/12 mode....... the last 2 weeks before the 10 day RO flush. is when the top weight is gained...... AM

The first and second pics below are; Power Planr fems at day 48, overall, 8of those in flower so 12/12 at 5,5wks veg.

Power Plant 20th Anniversary 98% Feminized Dames, and one of the teams legendary primordial gene lines, PP, F12+; Multi topped colas and bows, before staggering of the internodes begins.  48/8

large.PTDC0004.JPGlarge.PTDC0006.JPG

Ive selected a very nice pheno of "Desfran" also to go with the PP's.... which has also been multi topped to keep this leggy south america sativa power house in control !!......... if in doubt, i just chop the middle out, and back she comes twice the size !!.... and likes it at 28c-31c best !!

large.PTDC0005.JPG

Finally; the OUTLAW,.......  what a croud please'er........... them citrus sweet flavors, superb through the vape, again this dame like the sunshine, and is multi topped right out,......... she still powers on !!!............. amnesia original DP genetics.......... remains in me top 5 from DP.

These dames currently on the gold label 2 part 50/50 nute solution, @Ec 0.6, (No Tip Burn), and sitting in gold label special mix, nute tuned to organic white peat high high drainage / aeration soil medium. Just add water !!!!! @6.5Ph............

I am off now to make my favorite, hand rubbed, spiced lamb mince, into "Kofta Lamb Meat Balls". For me madras Kofta Curry !! and stink the house right out for 2 days !!.......... the hue of pure ghee and cumin lingers for 48hrs !!...............

All the best to Henk in retirement then........... he will be very, very, sorley missed in the canna community, and while he was still practising, did not see the full legalization in Europe, or the Netherlands.

Automaster, is back........... in 15 days at day 23 of fruitification !! the rise of ethylene !!......... check out the 20th Power Plant blog; (Above) AM

A previous power plant cloncker !! rear left behind the Freddy's Best, front row !!

large.PTDC0154.JPG

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...
On 20/01/2018 at 0:02 AM, Bucketboi said:

You my friend have the green touch 

Hey BB,........ nice to have you along.......... and thanks for comments, appreciated...... i was selcted by henk, after he watched my work for over two years. Since 1987, he has on ever chosen 7 freelance DP culturists. To Show Grow his new strains.

I was white balled for the honor, from my piers in the online community...... the like of seymour-buds, insert name here, tang and others of the 7 DP show growers, Henk selected personally....... one of whom hold the fem world record harvest from one plant.

it still is, a great honor to be one of the magnificent seven canna warriors.......... with the gillette bean gene set on our bean bank !!

So here is Henks, closing words;.......... and future DP strategy, which has not changed since DP's first inception.... YEY !!

With his future strategy and mission clear to himself and his team, Henk van dalen, makes one final comment, before retiring.

Henks Closing statement about DP...

“We will develop the kind of great new strains that our customers like. We have pioneered feminized seeds and become leaders in AutoFems. Today we are working harder than ever to keep innovating and improving. It’s what our customers like us to do”.

Automaster alias "Autoberry"

• Like 1

Kudos to you AM, what a fascinating career you have enjoyed. Thanks for sharing your experience. I will be growing out a pack of Outlaw as soon as temps stabilise this spring. Desfran you make sound very tempting i recall from previous grows

The most sativa DP I have done so far is The Edge . Wonderful plant.  Good luck:skin_up:

On 31/01/2018 at 10:27 AM, autodog said:

Kudos to you AM, what a fascinating career you have enjoyed. Thanks for sharing your experience. I will be growing out a pack of Outlaw as soon as temps stabilise this spring. Desfran you make sound very tempting i recall from previous grows

The most sativa DP I have done so far is The Edge . Wonderful plant.  Good luck:skin_up:

Hey Auto mate;......... thanks for your words......... the Outlaw allways delivers heavily.....and is a hungry plant, and vigorous in veg and 12/12.....

Ive got one now, that is a large pheno type !!....... as i multiple top this strain, colas and bows. as she has the energy to re-fill the frame with plenty of satellite flowers. This one currently, a large pheno, i have had to draw a string right round the outside of all of the bows. To keep her right under the light power !!....... this stops the bows leaning out as the flower weight increases......

This method, i find, is a lot quicker that pulling back individual bows to the main stem, with rubber coated wire etc, to hold them back up to the light for finishing. latter in flower, i will have to run a sturdy can into the soil, to strap the main stem to. Otherwise, from experience with this huge Dame, it will literally lean over, under the weight of amnesia !! it is branded XXL, and for good reason......

In your search engine do me a favor and search "farnborough airport" !!...31st jan...... now there a story, all the way from "Drump" it was edited out, entirely, for the rest of yesterday, including main evening? But did make one early morning local news report.....  get kicked out of one place, start on another ?  a wealthy allie ?  AM

Edited by AutoMaster

@AutoMaster hello mate. I have a question for you. 

Power plant, bred from south African sativa. Can you find out the genetics used in the breeding. I would be interested to find out.

When it was popular here, we all thought that it came from the Transkei. Though,  you wrote it was from the tropics, that would mean it's from the north, up close to Zim, or Mozi. Can you please clarify, for me. Thank you

• Like 1

@AutoMaster

nice opening to your diary mate.

Really fancy giving the power plant a go. @botanics is a big fan of it i believe.

DP were always a firm favourite of mine from my past outdoor adventures , and i keep meaning to get them back in my tents.

Also suprised the DP auto's dont get a better following. People like teehee and pablo have been growing DP auto monsters for years now.

I'm in, tea 2 sugars please mate :yep:

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Sidi Hidi said:

@AutoMaster hello mate. I have a question for you. 

Power plant, bred from south African sativa. Can you find out the genetics used in the breeding. I would be interested to find out.

21 hours ago, Sidi Hidi said:

you wrote it was from the tropics,

Sidi hidi, hiya my friend........... the tropics, in general, means "Sub-Equatorial"...... from below (South of) the equatorial line. In this case South Africa. As it is this year, the "20th Aniversery" of the Power Plant, 1st being introduced to Europe, by Henk. I can tell you if you know of the way Dutch passion came about. That the "original" PP, was one of the strains, obtained, that one of the 4 strains Henk, started his early (1978), back-cross experiments with. being 100% pure gene line, never hybridized.

Henk discovered the method of getting an outcome which was 98% female, from pure bred strain. You mention above; "Power plant, bred from south African sativa"  it isant bred, ie hybrid, it is pure line strain F14+. This is what makes it so reliable, and uniform in pheno and genotypic outcome post germ.

To answer your main question, and with a little sadness, as it is the 20th anniversary of PP........ i asked the question, for my blog, and the anniversary, would Henk. Do a little piece for the tribute. But there isant a great deal to say, other than, the pure strain was found on a hunting trip, by Henk. Who tapped out a good hundred beans, and returned with the pure strain beans. it's not a hybrid, found on it's own in the wild, no other pollinators for hundreds of miles. It pollinated it's self, for an unknown amount of generations, before the F14+ in captivity !! Like finding a little gold nugget, not a lot to say other than, you have it !

Due to the closed nature of the gene-line, Henk (Dutch) Hank (English), made the decision "Not To Hybridize" the strain. That was a good decision. Only one other of the 4 pathfinder strains from DP was kept this way. The purity, = ultimate stability of the line. meant that it could be relied on from a genetic outcome point of view during experiments with "Gibberelic Acid"........ and plant stressing. Which led to the 98% all fem outcome.

So several females where stressed, with photo, and thermal dynamics. Out of a hundred pure plants, only one "female" threw a "Staminate"............. or male organ. This "Very Weak" pollen, barely capable of "Fertilization" was used to "Back Line Cross" the strain. Only a handfull of female plants, managed to take up the "All Female Pollen" In other words a "fem" is a double female !! Those few that did fertilize, went on to produce the seeds. These seeds are double fem line back crossed pure sativa F100+ if you include the wild generation yes.

The back cross line breeding process took Henk 10yrs or more to perfect. The 98% female result, meant it could not be termed "100%" female. So Henk devised the word "Feminized"............ at that time the only man, the first man, to achieve it. he then run a 5 generation test, to see if it "Might" revert back down the gen line, and throw some males. it didant !!

His peers in the Dutch "Regular bean" community, still having to put 100 beans down, to get 42%, 42no females, when he told them what he had discovered. At a meeting, with his peers, in nl, in "84" skepticism was rife........ as the man Henk, has a liberal heart the size of pluto. he gave his 5 peers 20 of the new "feminized" seeds. And said hatch them, and if you find a female, i will eat my hat !! he never had to eat that hat !!......... as all 50 beans he gave to his peers where "Feminized". he remains the first to discover this method. That make him for, "Mr Canna"......... the 1st, higher terrestrial plant, culturist, genealogist, who solved the conundrum of "Photo Period" regular seed, males.

That my freinds, is how those 50 original beans, started the explosion, revolution, of Dutch seed banks and coffee shops well know even today, 20yrs on. You can find the Power Plant, in many Dutch coffee shops, in the Netherlands. There isant a strain story, as this dame is "Pure" and has been kept so. Hope this answers your Qs "Sidi Hidi.....

For me, a sativa fan, it remains a favorite, for many reasons. it's ease of culture, bounty of yield, nevers grows to tall for indoor headrooms. flavorsome, the longer the 62% RH cure, the better the flavor and Voc's (Terps) become, potency is superb (You Dont Need Much !)......... it's an allrounder....... with a class heritage, as Chris packham is to any naturalist/biologist.

Here is the link to the 20th Power Plant anniversary blog; (The images Dutch Passion Used, For The 20th Anniversary Blog. Are Power Plant Females, i Have Show Grown, For Dutch Passion)........ was and remains, an honor to be, the chosen culturists, for the 20yr anniversary blog.

https://www.dutch-passion.com/en/news-and-development/Power-Plant-20-years-of-the-high-THC-easy-to-grow-South-African-Sativa/

large.Power-Plant2017.jpg

hers a typical Power Plant, from a previous blog;.... you get the idea, of what she can do, when you cajole her to full genetic expression........ a "Gillette" strain, all-rounder, rightly marked up as XXL yield, this one 88 days 12/12 winner of many cups around the world, stands testament to this all-rounder........ will remain in my grow room "Permanently" they like "Pure Water" RO i find !! 0.3 Ec calcium carbonate, in RO Automaster

gallery_80973_6689_189896.jpg

DP quote on PPP or PP........

Cannabis Cup win at the Lift expo in Canada, a grower selected a heavy yielding and potent Power Plant phenotype known as the “Heisenberg Cutting". Some of the high performance Power Plant specimens can be difficult to beat in terms of the quality and quantity of bud production. 20 years after she was first introduced Power Plant is still available in the coffee shops of Amsterdam, often referred to as PP (Power Plant) or PPP (Pure Power Plant). Power Plant seeds are available in regular cannabis

This is the chemistry of Cannabis a 6 carbon sugar carbohydrate....... "A Delta 9, 9 carbon Sacharide Complex" Automaster

gallery_80973_7327_156452.png

(A Personal Opinion)....I only vape, or roll pure cannabis nowadays......... untill you drop the nicotine, you dont really know cannabis at all. The full effect, and full flavones, (Voc's), cannot be experienced, to the full, when your system is polluted with high levels of carbon dioxide, and monoxides. In addition, the full medical benefit is denied you. Along with energy levels.  best to all this year..     AM

Edited by AutoMaster
lot to say, little time to say it
  • Like 3

@AutoMaster

well that certainly is a feather in the cap and I have always been a fan of yours and @botanics grow logs as they are detailed, informative and downright green eyed monster makers.

I am def going to have to run some more DP as thought very highly of their Glueberry 

As it took all of my mismanagement

TT

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Day 82 overall, 42 in flower 12/12  POWER PLANT DESFRAN & OUTLAW

Week 6 today from 12/12....... the power plant pheno/geno's are very pure. And show thier purity by the way they handle the nitrogen. As you can see, from the shot below, the pure green conversion, even at wk6 of fruitification.

This is also due to the Dutch matched soil and tri nute combi. The medium is white peat gold label "Special Mix". Matched to the gold label A+B, Plus the gold label Pk,Ca boost, started at wk4 of flowering. The beauty of the nute pack is. it is of high concentration, so you dont use as much to get upto a decent Ec level.

These are now on an Ec of 1.0, a bit higher than usual. But i am growing the ever hungry DesFran. The Ec is at the limit for the pure Power Plant. And shows it in the deeper green. sativas unlike indica. Like to have the nitrogen at good levels during flower. As they, the sativa bunch, tend to give heavier yields nowadays. Compared to the indicas.

The total feed Ec is made up of these factors;

RO with added buffer (Hard Tap Water) starting res EC 0.35 (Calcium carbonate) Starting Ph brought down to 7.2

Add A+B nute equal parts, lift Ec upto 0.75  A+B nute lift Ec 0.4

Then lift again with PK/Ca Boost upto final Ec of 1.0 to 1.1. Ec lifted with Pk by 0.25 to 0.35

Total feed Ec = 1.0 to 1.1, Ph'ed to 6.6 (Flower) Ph down with PO4 Phos......... Ec included.

PP Tribute update day 82 or 11.7wks from 1st wetting the beans..... 

(Pics not great, rushed it 2mins before lights on, and late in for blog from work again ! lights on at 6pm)

POWER PLANT

Two plants in shot, multi topped between day 20 and 35 of veg, responded with class !! and no wobbly's on gender !! Class PP. And no tip burn at Ec 1.0. About twice the size of a walnut at the mo half way through flower........ coming on nice, as usual, very reliable strain, from experience, never had a gender wobble in all the time i have grown this favoroite of myne.....

POWER PLANT Fems 82 days from hatch

large_d1.JPG

The mental of all mental sativas, "DesFran"........ just had to do it again, as will have a bit of time on my hands this summer. I just need to find a nice field, where i can only here the birds song......... lay down in the grass, spark a DesFran, and just watch the summer clouds roll bye............ better to lay down from the start, as you will end up there after the bliss part of the duby is done !! for me thats a 100mm pure blunt........... hence the horizontal stance from the start !!! 

The one and only DesFran, begins to load up the massive quantity of trichs, she wil goe to 115-120 days to full ripeness, how i like her to be...... fully ripened......... in the last 2wks i will lift the PK for her, as she needs more kellog than most........ standing 1.3m after a multi topping regime, and cranking over some stems to 90 degree, with the thumb. To keep her height down. Land race heritage still shows. In the "wild" sub-eqatorial tropics of south America, she would go to 8ft tall no issues........ a lot of candy on those sticks !! she has already begun to thieve her own nute store, to boost the fruits, the odd old fan nute recovery begins with this monster mental Dame......... DesFran, still the talk of latin Americas........ i can vouch for why !! nice coo, getting it to Europe DP.... what a treat/surprise at 1st ever smoke......... i will never forget that day !!  (White Out).........

large_d2.JPG

Outlaw.......... the amnesia cross.......... the 3rd of the trilogy of sativas. A stunning lemon pungency and flavone combi....... added to the usual amnesia head !!......... 2nd most potent in the trillogy grow........ multi-multi topped out Outlaw. Topping to this extent usually give better energy distribution during the grow overall. And delivers 25% more, for 10% more time to finish. But worth the additional wait to harvest............

large_d3.JPGlarge_d4.JPG

next update just before harvest................. will get home in time for a proper pic set next time......... many thanks for looking in AM

Ps; Congrats to Suzanne Schulting (Dutch pronunciation: [syˈzɑnə ˈsxʏltɪŋ]; as she wins the Gold Medal for Netherlands, in the 1000m speed skate, trouncing the 2 Koreans who came out in force ! to win Gold. They didant bank on Suzanne, who hails from "Leiden", the first Gold ever for nl in the short speed skate............. well done Suzi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! quality finish............ AM

• Like 1

On 23/02/2018 at 10:31 PM, The Anvil said:

I always find a place in my grow room once or twice a year for the Power Plant and she has always been a top yielder for me.

Yes, she is defo that rare all-rounder of a Dame............ 30yrs or so on from the discovery of it in the wild, it only get better for the strain as it moves through further generations......... i just think of late, of that little boy alex, who has 20 odd fitts a wk, after a trip to the Netherlands, for canna oil medication CBN CBD, that reduces to 5 a month............ says a lot that............... its not a justification, more raw evidence, a pure truth yea....... AM

On 23/02/2018 at 10:46 PM, vortex said:

amazing looking plant  ...  im gobsmacked at the ammount of bud on it ....  :yep:

Cheers mate.......... the spread of the Power Plant flowers, Vortee my man.............. is due to the exquisite art of timing the topping out of the stems during the veg period. Tricky, as if you start it, before the 3 internode shows, day 12-15?.......... you risk stressing the development to early........... which can interfere with gender, at 12/12, in a rare few cases.

Between the 15th to20th day, not earlier,  and forward to when the bows first begin to "Stagger" or alternate, rather than when the nodes are opposite each other, around 5wks 35 days on 18/6 ( A near natural light pattern (Best). Is when to start topping out the plants colas stem and bows, pinch out the new shoot leaving the two twin side shoots to grow out.

Thats a two week period, to get in and just pinch out the main colas asap, work on the strong shooter bows, pinching those out, and so on from day 20 veg to day 35 veg, or when nodes begin to stagger. Difficult to pinch out when the internodes begin to stagger, as this dose not allow twin shoots to develop due to staggering of nodes, which is the beggining of the rise of the sexing hormone ethylene.

This method, "Topping Out", during the middle veg window. Allows better distributes the somatic growth energy, otherwise poured into a main colas, donkey chonker !!. The benefit is multi fold, no risk of chonker bud rot, more and larger satellite buds are formed, and are larger than usual. Lower spread of the plant pheno type, the bushing effect, allows more light in to the wider canopy. The yield is increase by 20-25%. Stronger bows are formed, and the plants appetite increases, allways a good sign !!   Air cuirculation inside the canopy improves getting co2 out better in and out !!

Good plant hunting my friend..... try the above on one, and compare issues ??...... AM

I did say i would get in earlier, and take a few better pics of the Power Plant (Multi Topped), and the Dezy..... (DesFran) also multi topped out............  DAY 86 OVERALL, 46 IN FLOWER................  EC 1.10 Ph 6.6-6.8........ nute only Ec 0.88. At that nute ec, the power plant shows it is at the max of Nitrogen being taken up...... due to the topping out of the power plant. It is in arears of about 10 days, on the rest. The remainder the DF & Outlaw are hybrids.

Therefore benefit from the extra vigor and growth potential hybridization brings. In other words the pure bred is delayed, rightly, by the topping out and re distribution of energy, which delays growth marginally........ the delay delivers 20% greater volume of flowers though....... PP >>> nxt update 10-15th march, if we aint frozen in bye then !!............. here comes the arctic blast, north america had 2-3 yrs back......... its minus 50 in siberia, with no wind chill added this year ???????? mental, trouble is blowing in !!

The room is hovering at 25-26c at the moment, at mid canopy height. That means the soil below, in the colder zone, is at 20-21c........... right on the margin !!............. the room has 2no outside walls. This will lead to a lot of condensation in the cavity of the wall. As outside may well fall to minus 8-10c. Thats a 36c difference. it will condensate !!......... a dew point only need 7c difference for condensation to form...... the east cost Kent. Has 5 inch of snow right now, and its building, and heading my way !1 oiks scubby....... get the thermals out and the shovel ???  the dames might have to shiver for a few days ???    AM

PP

large.5a946a07a1ec9_86461.JPGlarge.5a946a90dad58_86468.JPGlarge.5a946a95abd66_86467.JPG

DesFran.......... packing it on, i have canes supporting the inner structure, as she likes to bend over to spread the seed further as in the wild....... a factor of seed distribution........... heavy nuggs !! these 2 DF's came out on the oxy side of the pheno pair. This side is the mental side !!............. this will be my first taste of it since packing in the tobac, back in oct 17. So i will be sitting comfortably in a chair !!........... in addition, i have been down on the 3mg vape juice for 21 days so far........ it's a ride for sure. The DF will put a stop to that on a blunt !!.................. a welcome coma, for an hour at the moment !! will be most welcome........... brexit begins to stink of a hard wall outcome. AM

large.5a946a0329a58_86466.JPGlarge.5a946a0ea07c8_86462.JPGlarge.5a946a21686db_86465.JPG

The Outlaw........... also multi topped on this occasion, as from the 6-7th wk..... i could tell they would be leggy. That is good news for me...... as that means it is more the amnesia side of the cross to come out.......... in this bean set......... that side is more of a pure sativa........ as you can see the long strings of small potent flowers up the long flower bows......... this is the first outlaw bean set. I have had swing the the pure amnesia side......... like a primordial long candy stick of sugars !!!  >>>> OUTLAW

large.5a946a1bdf9f7_86464.JPGlarge.5a946a1571564_86463.JPG

Edited by AutoMaster
  • Like 1