Guerilla HSO?

Mr blue

Just want to add..  That I tried some outdoor chocolate mint og recently! and it was some of the nicest weed I smoked! OK...  It was grown in Spain... But still all in the genetics! This list looks like it will be my line up for this year! Considering I have 2/3 of list already... It would be rude not to! :yep:

• Like 3

I don't often wish time away, but I'm looking forward to trying some HSO's in the sunshine this year :yep:

@MacGanja we need to get some of the uk420 sab's round your way :pitchfork:

• Like 1

19 hours ago, beezee said:

I see the new 2018 outdoor section has been created here and at dinafem... Gonna be watching for the announcement ;)

Hopefully I'll be getting it up in both the HSO and Dinafem sections early next week. I need to shake this flu which is getting worse, I've had nothing eat for a week and sickness is horrible. Wife's over the Drs now to see what else he can give :)

It's coming all :)

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 2

In your own time @HSO-Mark I know your not well. 

If you haven't been able to eat, you should get some dioralite(?spelling) to replace salts and sugars. The blackcurrant flavour doesn't taste too bad either :)

• Like 1

@beezee I've been on a steady diet of dioralite, paracetamol and antibiotics since Monday. I've just tonight managed a meat and tater pie so I'm hoping by Monday I'll be back to normal :) if I ever was lol

Thanks brother :)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

Meat pie sorts all illnesses out nom nom  or any of the old proper style foods makes me feel better most pie does except fish pie that's just wrong 

Anyway hope you are doing ok mate

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

Well, I was going to give the GG'ing a rest this season but won a HSO comp and the seeds arrived in January....... so who am I to defy fate??

Losses due to wild goats last season included two of my three Blue Dream fems hence my choice of seeds.  Yea, and the fencing.

Here are two of my three Blue Dream autos.  As you can see it's a bracken plot and the bracken (ie the cammo) will last until the autos are finished. 

large.5b18417f6851c_BlueDreampairRSC.jpg

All three are in flower - these two are the most advanced.

large.FlowerRSC.jpglarge.2ndFlowerRSC.jpg

This strain is mega popular in the States and, as I can testify, not without good cause :yep:

Indoors or out good luck good ppl :lucky:

:yinyang: A :yinyang:

• Like 4

On 06/06/2018 at 9:58 PM, Amaethon said:

Well, I was going to give the GG'ing a rest this season but won a HSO comp and the seeds arrived in January....... so who am I to defy fate??

Losses due to wild goats last season included two of my three Blue Dream fems hence my choice of seeds.  Yea, and the fencing.

Here are two of my three Blue Dream autos.  As you can see it's a bracken plot and the bracken (ie the cammo) will last until the autos are finished. 

large.5b18417f6851c_BlueDreampairRSC.jpg

All three are in flower - these two are the most advanced.

large.FlowerRSC.jpglarge.2ndFlowerRSC.jpg

This strain is mega popular in the States and, as I can testify, not without good cause :yep:

Indoors or out good luck good ppl :lucky:

:yinyang: A :yinyang:

Nice looking outdoor plot mate and some very nice looking auto blue dream  :yep:

Please keep us posted on your HSO outdoor adventure as we would love to see how this turns out  :bong:

Looking really good at this stage ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Mark sent me a few autos ,because he's a grand fella ,and I said I'd show them off later in the year .Here's Lemon juice express auto . I don't know when I popped the beans ,some time in early April . I topped one accidentally ,or else it grew with a fork on top  I'm not sure ,it's had some odd colouring on the leaves before she started flowering. 

The pots were a little bit dry tonight ,I hope when it rains it stops again .The buds are tight and not conducive with wet weather, but if it stays dry they're very desirable ! It'd be nice to have a few dozen ,even better under glass . This is a great year for autos .The purple ones pretty .

large._20180723_210113.JPGlarge._20180723_205401.JPGlarge._20180723_205324.JPG

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

@Michael Luchóg Thanks for throwing a few shots up from your 2018 outdoor adventure  :yep:

Your a man of your word and things look to be going well my friend  ;)

Thanks brother and please keep us updated on the end of this outdoor fun :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

large._20180802_135141.JPGlarge._20180802_135210.JPG

On 8/1/2018 at 9:22 PM, HSO-Mark said:

@Michael Luchóg Thanks for throwing a few shots up from your 2018 outdoor adventure  :yep:

Your a man of your word and things look to be going well my friend  ;)

Thanks brother and please keep us updated on the end of this outdoor fun :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

No hassle Mark, thank you. 

I pulled four plants a few days ago. I'd liked to have left them a little longer but the wet weather came and I think if I hadn't pulled them they'd be mould by now. Still need to trim most of it. 

Edited by Michael Luchóg
  • Like 2