Guerilla HSO?

Mr blue

I am looking at seeds for this year's guerilla grow and was wondering if anyone had run any HSO gear outdoors in the UK? If so how did they do?

• Like 2

hi. i am allso interested in if anyone has run them uk outdoors on here. :unsure:

i don't think so though, as there new on here. i have some em dogs and amherst sour diesel in my tent waiting a pot up, need soil the weekend. i have seen some great indoor stuff from hso,and i guess a few of there strains would grow well outdoors. the kush hybrids i would like to try, i will put out a few clones from my dr greenthumbs em dogs and amherst sour diesels this summer in my garden in 25l pots. il put them in my humboldt diary i have going come 4/20 planting out.:yinyang:

mostly tho myself for outdoors this year ,im going to be growing mostly our very own realgorillaseedsco. strains. panik has some great outdoor stuff that going by last years harvests,this year lots of people are gonna be growing out the royal mazars and affiedaze,plus the new gear due out soon.:smoke:

• Like 2

As we are new to UK420 there are not to many outdoor grows on the forum but that will change this year :yep:

I have seen good results with Blue dream,  green crack and Auto bubba kush did ok for me last year :yep:

I've just got the go ahead to run "2018 outdoor grow thread competition" for both HSO and Dinafem so keep a look out. Going to be a fun one :yep:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 8

Had 2 lost coasts out last year, both had lots of vigour but were quite different. The taller one was looking very nice, would have been towards end of October at 52ish.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, beezee said:

@Mr blue I'm sure someone had a lost coast og out last year in one of the dinafem diaries, can't remember how it did, but I'll have a look for the thread. 

Excellent news @HSO-Mark :D

I can't recall seeing our lost coast OG in the Dinafem section mate but I could be wrong and if you can find the thread @beezeethat would be fantastic  :yep:

I'll have a browse myself :)

Will get a thread up in both the HSO and Dinafem sections for the "2018 outdoor grow off" as soon as I know the prizes etc :bong:

Going be a fun season :yep:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 2

@scrapheapcowboy stunning mate thank you so much for sharing :yep:

I've just got the go ahead to run this year's outdoor grow diary competition for the HSO and Dinafem forums :) So this year will be the 1st tear we have done a mass HSO outdoor grow diary competition and I'm very excited  :)

Keep a look out mate  :bong: Would love to have you take part this year as you looked to have had a decent result last season with a dire season weather wise you still prevailed  :)

Thanks again for sharing brother and hope to see more HSO girls outdoor this season  :bong:

Going to be a blast :)

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 2

Hello all  :bong: I hope everyone is well and in pre prep for this season's upcoming outdoor fun :)

I have had a chat around the office and these strains will do well in the UK  :)

As this is our first year on UK420 I'm sure by 2019 we will have several more to add to the list :)

1- Chocolate mint OG  :yep:

large.chocolate-mint-og-fem.jpg

So far performing well indoors. Great against mold, grows super well stateside and highly recommended for the UK climate  :yep:

Mango sapphire 

large.59a97b48aa10e_MangoSapphire.jpg

Another very hardy strain. Finished in California, Oregon,  France, Germany and Switzerland all around late September to mid October  :)

And finally our 

Bubbas gift  :)

large.bubbas-gift-fem-1.jpg

Being very indica dominant, pest and mold proof to a degree she is a go to strain for many outdoor growers so will be very interesting to see how this finishes in the UK  :bong:

Will be getting a thread up early Feb in both this and the Dinafem section for 2018 outdoor grow thread competition :)

Going to be a fun one to watch and can not wait :)

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 7

I grew a Very small bubbas gift (tude freebie) . It stalled during veg and due to time constraints I left her in a small pot to fend for herself and forgot about her.. Wish I spent more time on her... She smelt hypnotically good! Peach melba/ pinata colada... Tough as nails... Turned pinky purple and was ready to harvest by 1st October if I remember correctly... gallery_99104_13378_325552.jpggallery_99104_13378_264618.jpggallery_99104_13378_169593.jpg

• Like 7