Cream of the Crop December 2017

Joolz

Cream of the Crop December 2017  

184 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ital smile for me too - that’s the sort of bud structure I like to see. I’d like to try and grow that myself. 

• Like 1

Im surprised to see my disco biscuit in here.  I thought it looked a bit rough round the edges if im honest but still what a nice feeling to be nominated so thanks for that.  deffo motivated me to do a diary now.  thats gonna be a commitment and a half 

• Like 1

On 08/01/2018 at 3:41 PM, Nuttyprof said:

This one is going to need a little more consideration, good luck to all those nominated.....but dammit every one looks like a winner to me! lol

@Nuttyprof

hi.  i have a great grow developing and will have some good pics in a few weeks time.  how do i enter a photo?

thanks bud

Well done Eyes of Redness, high on the list of strains to try that Disco' and yours looked like a beastress!

Didn't think my F2 imposter would do so well, it made me crack my last 2x F1s and both have shown themselves to be females...woo hoo !

:)

• Like 3

jeez can you beleive this I cant beleive I was nominated for this let alone picked up 40 votes.  im looking at the picture and although its pretty to me it looks a bit dry and crispy.  absolutley gobsmaked that 40 of you voted for it thabks alot.  

• Like 6