Cream of the Crop December 2017

Joolz

Cream of the Crop December 2017  

184 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Here it is! Our 166th Cream of the Crop competition in our quest to find the very best pictures posted at UK420 every month.

Voting closes at midnight 30th of January, you get only one vote, so have a good look before you choose.

Below is the short list chosen by the uk420 staff from last months nominations, for you our community members to vote on as the best or most interesting picture uploaded.

All the pictures short listed will get a permanent place in the Cream Of The Crop forum in Members Budshots.

The Prize for this months outright winner is a 12 month subscription to UK420 and 2 packs of subbie seeds

Good luck to all those selected this month
Joolz

buddage - Mikado x Yumboldt

large.IMG_0441.JPG.6e3d778afa209e65d37de

Ital - Smile

large.5a23c4d3a4fc8_Smile-theotherpheno.

LE BIG BUD - Killer Kush

large.KKFV-1.jpg.d008df8ec9bd40c1b0560d0

Eyes of redness  - DiscoBiscuit

large.rsz_20171221_193250.jpg.7bbfa181b0

FARMER G - B Line

large.20171214_194227.jpg.0aa88b278ddb03

Vicfirth12 - SilverAK x Animal Stomper

large.Screenshot_20171221-020008.jpg.396

Badbadger - Amherst sour diesel

large.1.JPEG.0af78979284b1771d935997448d

old creekers - UK Cheese

large.5a46a00d2d23a_UKcheese.jpg.34142a8

Happy Hippy - Smottie

large.5a2bb50a5772f_2017-12-0617_43.23(5

@buddage  @Ital @LE BIG BUD  @Eyes of redness  @FARMER G  @Vicfirth12  @Badbadger  @old creekers @Happy Hippy

• Like 17

This one is going to need a little more consideration, good luck to all those nominated.....but dammit every one looks like a winner to me! lol

Edited by Nuttyprof

Famer G.. i can just imagine that being a chronic smoke pal u got my vote. All look lovely top quality by all noms :)

Edited by JamJar
  • Like 2

Wow Thanks Joolz and team uk420 proper chuffed to be nominated this month  :band: 

The B-Line sure is a wonderful plant...So many other great entries again this month well done to all on the shortlist....Good luck all :yinyang:

Farmer

• Like 4

Difficult decision. All very nice, especially the Disco Biscuit and B Line. But I had to pick Ital's Smile. Those almost black leaves with the green veins look cool as feck :george:

• Like 1

Just noticed my picture in the mix, delighted , so much so I've shouted yipee! out loud 5 times so far  :smokin::punk::hippy:

Disco Biscuit gets my vote, nice solid looking mature bud, atb :)

• Like 1

So many truly inspirational pics.  Wow. Just Wow.

Close call with those extremely sexy flowers, indoor and out, and I am pretty sure other peeps will find it difficult to make a choice too, but Farmer G that flower right there is something else.  It looks like you are holding a little firecracker.  

Great work peeps

Thanks for putting mine in guys and just to say it's a bit of an imposter..

It's a Subbie F2 bean that , as has been pointed out by @oldtimer1, could be one of 1000 pheno's that were chosen from to create Smile and to be honest it smells and smokes nothing like Smile. It does put some nice colours on at the end though so thought it may be worth an entry...

Wanna smoke and grow B-Line big time so wanna vote @FARMER G but the clarity of @old creekers pic is mind blowing..........phenomenal camera skills :shock:

Edited by Ital
  • Like 1

It's battle of the baby buds this month!

By the way mine was only the size of a large strawberry, plus it was taken whilst hanging upside down lol and flipped.

Good luck fellas!

• Like 1

i've narrowed it down to 3.... indecisive as fuck, in no particular order my top 3 is uk cheese amherst sour d and disco biscuit :skin_up: