First ever grow

isla

On 09/03/2018 at 1:21 PM, isla said:

Read some reviews of Critical 2+ which said they were done in 40-50 days - I'm already at 58 and I think there is still a bit to go

Our photoperiod critical+2.0 can finish her flower phase in 45-55 days but this is our autoflowering version which is a 65-75 day strain so still a little way to go but getting closer  :yep:

I totally forgot you were using led. Now I'm confident that heat was an issue but also a cal/mag issue as @botanicshas mentioned which you have treated :)

Some nice tops forming and trichome development is looking good :)

You are coming onto day 60 so personally I would feed for 5-7 more days then begin to taper off your feed in preparation for harvest  :)

Thank you for the continued picture updates very much appreciated and keep up the great work!

Until next time :bong:

All the best 

Mark.. 

Hello all,

I've been unable to post for a week so here is an update:

Smell is still a problem. I've checked setup and there are no leaks.  I was wondering if I have the fans too low...they are functioning at 30% which is enough to keep airflow above recomended levels but could it affect smell build up or something????????

The mottled plants are still the same.

On 12.03 I gave each pot 1.5ml micro, grow, bloom and 1.5ml Bigbud.

The next day I had two plants with yellow leaves on...see photos.

large.20180313_102703.jpglarge.20180313_102105.jpglarge.20180313_102031.jpglarge.20180313_102424.jpglarge.20180313_102146.jpglarge.20180313_102135.jpglarge.20180309_124424.jpglarge.20180313_102016.jpg

So, yesterday being a bit pissed of with the ongoing problems I decided to give plants a good trim.  I took off most of the leaves to expose the buds.  I'm figuring what harm can it do as I'm nearly finished grow.  I need some advice from someone familar with using Advanced Nutrients before deciding if I need to continue with MGB plus Overdrive for next week and then just plain water for a week or what.

Ta

Isla

• Like 1

Don't know about your nutes bud but running the fan a bit quicker might help as that is quite low for a full bloom, plenty of air mate, more the better :yep:

• Like 1

As @botanics has said we need to get more airflow and if you are only running your fans at 30% I would definitely increase this to get as much airflow as possible  :bong:

What are your temps like mate as to me it looks like a few leave are effected by heat burn? 

I'm not to familiar with AN feeding regimes but if your ec/ppm is in range it should be fine :)

Will drop back in on the next update mate to see what temps are like and how things are progressing as harvest is getting closer  :bong:

Until then thanks for the diary update and added pictures very much appreciated!

All the best 

Mark..

Thanks @botanicsand @Dinafem-Mark

I can't higher up the intake or extraction due to noise however system is clearing air at bigger rate than required so it will have to do.

The ec/ppc I don't know but temps are stable at 22-24 and humidity is between 40-60.

I've decided to flush so gave them all 2l of plain water and will cut in a week.

4 of plants have hard colas and the others soft - what ever that is.

I've become somewhat disillutioned lately - every time recently something else seems to have gone wrong. 

I'm still in the dark as to where I'm at with the grow or what it is I should do but as I said time to cut.

The other thing is the smell - Ill need imput with that before next grow.

Anyway here are some photos

• Like 2

On 19/03/2018 at 11:05 PM, isla said:

4 of plants have hard colas and the others soft - what ever that is

This would be down to phenotype variance mate :yep: From the sound of things 1 pheno is very dense and sounds more indica dominant the other more sativa with fluffy structured buds :)

Perfectly normal mate :)

Your temps and humidity are bang on and now you've started the flush, I agree 5-7 more days and it's time to get those scissors out and your fingers sticky  :)

Thanks for the update mate. Harvest is right around the corner :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark