fed up with searchs , please help LEDS.

lolaszek

Hi, so I got my DS60 ready , the issue is it does not fit to the wardrobe - cant close the front wing doors , propably will have to move hinges - that will create a gap between door and frame but idc,

I received my Secret Gorilla 13W and I only switched it for couple seconds but really for me its so freakin loud ? maybe it needs few minutes / hours to get on track,

Guys - after research - I am going to plant 2/3 . 2 higher strains will go to smart pots 12 L and smaller one to 8L ( I know its a lot of soil but even if its too much autos will start flo anyways , I will just waste soil ) and it will be planted on terra canna professional + without any perlite or such , straight forward .

I am looking for proper extractor fan kit w filter for grow tent 0,6x0,6x1.4

it got to be small as I want to keep my short space , got to be silent !!! There is a lot of ready kits on ebay but need recommendation , again back home there's a lot on the market but I am not into UK's one . Also Will need ph meter ( for now I will only go for basic paper ones ), temperature control and I will be read to go.

22 minutes ago, lolaszek said:

Hi, so I got my DS60 ready , the issue is it does not fit to the wardrobe - cant close the front wing doors , propably will have to move hinges - that will create a gap between door and frame but idc,

I received my Secret Gorilla 13W and I only switched it for couple seconds but really for me its so freakin loud ? maybe it needs few minutes / hours to get on track,

Guys - after research - I am going to plant 2/3 . 2 higher strains will go to smart pots 12 L and smaller one to 8L ( I know its a lot of soil but even if its too much autos will start flo anyways , I will just waste soil ) and it will be planted on terra canna professional + without any perlite or such , straight forward .

I am looking for proper extractor fan kit w filter for grow tent 0,6x0,6x1.4

it got to be small as I want to keep my short space , got to be silent !!! There is a lot of ready kits on ebay but need recommendation , again back home there's a lot on the market but I am not into UK's one . Also Will need ph meter ( for now I will only go for basic paper ones ), temperature control and I will be read to go.

looking for the change of ladies under your COB light 

• 1 year later...

I would do a 150 or 250 hps myself. If theyre autos itll be lst not scrog, a good scrog needs too much training/topping etc the autos like to be left alone ime good luck dude

• 9 months later...