HSO Sheep DOG Trials

Excellent  job on turning things around mate and now everything looks lush and happy :bong:

Some nice fat tops forming and the early training is now paying off  :)

For roughly 4 weeks in the buds are really now starting to develop and I'll be watching these finish with interest  :)

Thank you for taking the time to update your HSO adventure and I'll catch you on the next update mate  :bong:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 1

@HSO-Mark

Many thanks for the kind words, she is definitely starting to thicken up now.

Week 5 (day 35 to be exact as of last night) and here is the shortest update I will do word-wise... on with the 1 lady show

large.5a6b9216d794d_EWE2Wk5flower(1).JPGlarge.5a6b921e55719_EWE2Wk5flower(8).JPGlarge.5a6b9222976b3_EWE2Wk5flower(12).JPGlarge.5a6b922049167_EWE2Wk5flower(10).JPGlarge.5a6b921f524fa_EWE2Wk5flower(9).JPGlarge.5a6b921b824ae_EWE2Wk5flower(5).JPGlarge.5a6b921c765a4_EWE2Wk5flower(6).JPGlarge.5a6b921938aec_EWE2Wk5flower(3).JPG

I have kept her feed as low as possible since recovery as there is a little burning on the tips. She is on:

1ml/L Fishmix

2.5m/L Bloom

4 m/L trace elements and Aloe

I will be reducing the Fish slowly over the next 10 - 14 days as soon as her buds start to show signs of maturing and I expect to flush her around day 48-50 giving her about 2-3 plain water feeds .

Back in a week with more pics and less ramble, keep on keepin on 

:yinyang:

@Fragg

Thank you very much my friend ! Now to guide her home , she has been a real dream to grow. Loves training and robust when stressed so I'll be hoping her smoke is equally good. I believe this was a Co op with Kief Sweet (not 100% on that) 

Day 43 flower EWE 2

I've reduced her fish to .5 ml/L and upped bloom to 2.5ml/L and will be leaning it all back slowly over the next 10 - 14 days for the finish 

large.DSC00376.JPGlarge.DSC00379.JPGlarge.DSC00374.JPGlarge.DSC00372.JPGlarge.DSC00373.JPGlarge.DSC00369.JPG

Thanks for looking in, back in a week with more from HSO 

@Fragg

Many thanks for the props my friend, in truth my camera sucks as do my pic skills the pics don't do this girl justice. Top genetics and I'm aching to roll one when she's ready ... only about a month to go (drying and a wee cure included) :skin_up:

Cheers again for popping in mate , I'll catch up properly with you soon 

My deepest apologies @HSO-Mark

A heating system failure and subsequent extensive engineer visit has caused early death to all in my groom which no longer is ... I've taken Ewe 2 to be chopped and I will do a quick report when it's dry and had a bit of a cure. Sorry for the abridged diary 

24 minutes ago, Fragg said:

@Breezus gutted for you mate and hope its all sorted now so you can crack on again:yep: 

All being well the Zendo will be a functioning place of good vibes and green leaves within a fortnight and the mission of peace begins anew 

On 06/02/2018 at 1:00 PM, Breezus said:

My deepest apologies @HSO-Mark

A heating system failure and subsequent extensive engineer visit has caused early death to all in my groom which no longer is ... I've taken Ewe 2 to be chopped and I will do a quick report when it's dry and had a bit of a cure. Sorry for the abridged diary 

Sorry about my language but what a kick in the balls :(

You had just got the girls back on track and filling out really well. I hope you can salvage some bud from this disaster and let me know if/when you want to try again  :yep: and I'll make it happen.

@Fragg Thanks for dropping by brother  :yep:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 2