Cream of the Crop - November 2017

Joolz

Cream of the Crop November 2017  

169 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Me and my lady really liked the lemon ammo by oddnut, but picked the b line just because it’s so different and we love a purple plant 

• Like 4

Nice surprise to see I've been nominated, thanks.

All excellent entries as usual but artyb's PAK x LGOG takes my fancy, beautiful bud pic.

Well done all nominated :yep:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, FARMER G said:

well done on the win @FarmerPalmersNT and well done to everyone else nominated :)

Cheers Joolz and team for another epic COTC :headbang:

Farmer

Have I won then? That's fricking awesome!!!! Cheers guys, and thanks for the votes everyone - chuffed with that, :D especially given the standard of the competition. Just hit a massive dab too, so that made me grin :hippy:

• Like 3

13 hours ago, FarmerPalmersNT said:

Have I won then? That's fricking awesome!!!! Cheers guys, and thanks for the votes everyone - chuffed with that, :D especially given the standard of the competition. Just hit a massive dab too, so that made me grin :hippy:

You wait till you have the little black box under your user name it's their forever. well done mate it was a top photo.

• Like 2

FarmerPalmersNT for me. 

You know you've done a good job when the outer edges of leaves are coated like that. 

• Like 2