Cream of the Crop - November 2017

Joolz

Cream of the Crop November 2017  

169 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Here it is! Our 165th Cream of the Crop competition in our quest to find the very best pictures posted at UK420 every month.

Voting closes at midnight 31st of December, you get only one vote, so have a good look before you choose.

Below is the short list chosen by the uk420 staff from last months nominations, for you our community members to vote on as the best or most interesting picture uploaded.

All the pictures short listed will get a permanent place in the Cream Of The Crop forum in Members Budshots.

The Prize for this months outright winner is a 12 month subscription to UK420 and 2 packs of subbie seeds

Good luck to all those selected this month
Joolz

Amnesia - Killerskunk 

large.59fe173260ce4_Killerskunkday50flow

FARMER G - B Line

large.20171115_215013.jpg.5c2cdeed3e1255

FarmerPalmersNT - Saucer

large.DNcp3g2WkAAsa6t.jpg.7340e2ba54acd8

Lord Steppington -  Violeta BX1

large.5a0c1387b7134_VioletaBX1No.4_1.jpg

artyb - PURPLE AFGHAN KUSH x LGOG

large.IMG_6501.jpg.246789ea42c121c56d5f3

jadenugs - Remo#2

large.5a1badf96250e_Remo261days(2).jpg.e

OddNut - Lemon Amnesia

large.5a04d3ef5da3d_LemonAmnesia.jpg.054

Badbadger  - Remo

large.f.JPEG.1e55c78298e934c34c57cc78b93

mokka - Original Amnesia

large.P1100936.JPG.ace1b2ed0d662fd445a33

@Amnesia  @FARMER G  @FarmerPalmersNT  @Lord Steppington  @artyb  @jadenugs  @OddNut  @Badbadger  @mokka

• Like 20

They're all winners, so am going to vote Lord Steppington, as like the violet bud against the back drop colour, really nice photo.

• Like 7

Chuffed to be nominated guys - thanks :) Especially among some awesome contenders. Happy to be holding the no-till banner :D

• Like 8

:band: I made it as an entry this month dead chuffed with that thanks team :)

Going to be be hard one as usual this month i will ponder and vote this evening :yinyang:

Farmer 

• Like 8

A toss up between jadenugs and Falmerpalmersnt for me, I went with the latter because of the color, but all of the pics are quality. 

Edited by Pat Butcher
  • Like 5

I am incredibly honoured to be nominated. But with this months competition ... I'll get my coat :D

Incredible hard decision. I decided to go with the populist vote @jadenugs

:)

• Like 3