sweet seeds lemon kush^

large.101_4546.JPG

gorrilla lowers ^large.101_4545.JPG

lemonade og in the comparisonlarge.101_4544.JPG

lemonade og in basketlarge.101_4543.JPG

basket lemonade oglarge.101_4540.JPG

female seeds lemon kush in the comparison

• Like 2

looks like the comparison lemonade og has a few beans in its head ..but the basket ones are showing no signs of nanas anywhere ..so it has to be something ive done and not the plant per se ..will see how many seeds in about a weeks time  by the looks of things ..ive cut the runty one out of the basket simply because we needed to make some butter and that will just add a bit of flavour and allow the greedy bastard to do its thing .

• Like 1

sadly a 2nd nana showed on the comparison plant ..so t has been cut before any damage is done ..i did a flash dry with the runt lemonade from the basket ..

even flashed dried it has that limonene scent and its got some strength to it ..which i didnt expect ..but happy stuff ..

ill explain it in pictures soon ..but the greedy bastard in the basket is the one that should be shown ..proper healthy happy and gonna have  a big central bud ..

also the comparison plant that has been cut today ..was still bigger than both the others ..big bud ..and looked like it would finish a good week or two before the nearest would be done .

so that is pretty good ..i worked out ..the main bud will dry to around 5grams ..now i can fit probably 25 in the tent in half litre pots ..25x 5 =125 g just from main bud .,grown 12/12 from seed with nowt but seaweed extract ..trust me it dont sound much but that is some serious economy growing for a decent return in 2 sqft of space .

ive hung it to dry ..and will let it do its thing before trying it ..ive tried it dried quick ..now to dry slow ..

again not representative of the plant because of extreme conditions ..but it still cracked on ..

• Like 1

large.101_4564.JPGlarge.101_4565.JPG

before chopping ,seeds visible 

large.101_4569.JPGlarge.101_4570.JPGafter

large.101_4568.JPGlarge.101_4567.JPGlarge.101_4571.JPGthe remaining two wont be too much longer 

• Like 2

Always enjoy your diaries Vincent.

Keep on keeping on man

On 29/01/2018 at 7:08 PM, panik said:

OR ,... you could wait till next week me old mate , and sample one  of these :yep: 

large.IMG_E9720.JPGlarge.IMG_E9717.JPG

will  these be available to buy ?

Im really interested in both these .

@panik

Edited by ramblingmadman
  • Like 1

Hey @vince noir rock n roll star great show mate , and shame about the early chop but needs must and all that,.. she looks a snonker non the less :yep: and as you say could well produce with 25 of those in there so good call,  looking forward to your thoughts after drying,..:yinyang:

@ramblingmadman yes mate should be available by end of next week keep a close eye out, :yep: 

Edited by panik
  • Like 4

the greedy bastard in the basket is the one im looking forward to ..that is much fatter headed and has a bigger root area so ill let that one cook properly as long as itll go .

• Like 1

two fast diesels germinated fast and evenly ..they look like twins their that uniform ...

• Like 1

basket lemonade og is a doozy ..starting to fatten and frost ,the two comparison plants are nearing their end too ..

i gave in and gave both lemonade ogs and the other lemons a drink of 7,7,7 all round nutes ..at half strength ..plus the obligatory seaweed ..gotta say ..ive missed seaweed ..im gonna make me own tea soon ..that shit is superry duperry for cannabis 

large.101_4582.JPGlarge.101_4574.JPGtwo new fast diesels and a lemonade og looking rather splendid ..

large.101_4575.JPG

female seeds on the left sweet seeds on the right ..i shall be looking forward to taste testing all these lemony things ..cos i know what two of them should be like ..

two very distinctly different plants with the same lineage or parentage ..lemon kush ..

like i said with the female seeds one itll look battered because its very sensitive plant ,always has been but ..it will produce delicious frosty buds no matter what ..cant really fuck it up .

the sweet seeds one ive found two very different tastes to these ..one is sherberty lemon ,very happy buzz ,the other tastes like washing up liquid but still a very happy buzz ..

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, panik said:

lemon , lemon and more lemon,.. :yep: 

Alright mate , did u make that video on YouTube from gorrilla seeds . A day kicking about released about 5 days ago?

i got a banana ice cream in there ive not mentioned ..i really want it to taste like a nesquick nana milkshake but ..ill wait ..the banoffie pie i did a little while back was sort of tangerine flavour ..odd not pleasant but great stone to it ..so ..lemons is good after that ..

• Like 1

10 hours ago, GrowYaBoat said:

Alright mate , did u make that video on YouTube from gorrilla seeds . A day kicking about released about 5 days ago?

;)