lemonade og for comparisons

vince noir rock n roll star

little update ..they had a glass of water ..

large.101_4466.JPG

all of em out of the tent for a look ..

large.101_4467.JPG

female seeds lemon kush 

large.101_4468.JPGgorilla lemonade og

large.101_4469.JPG

sweet seeds sfv lemon kush 

large.101_4470.JPG

2 gorillas in a basket 

midget gorillas ..

large.knownog101_4466.JPG

1-female seeds 

2 sweet seeds 

3 gorilla seeds 

4 and 5 gorrilla .

• Like 1

update ------ its a bit of a bummer but panik and gorrilla lose a point ...i spotted a bigfat nana on top of the comparison lemonade og plant ..obviously all three are under immense enviromental stress competing with each other ..so one fall two submissions or a knock out ..ive pinched out the nana and it gets another chance to compete a bit more but next nana it gets cut out ..dems da rules ...

• Like 1

large.comparisons101_4517.JPG

1-gorrilla 

2sweet seeds 

3 female seeds 

gorilla were stomping ahead whilst female seeds overly sensitive lemon has gone a bit yellowy ..gonna give them a good drench of seaweed this week ..

large.101_4517.JPG

large.101_4516.JPGlarge.101_4507.JPGlarge.101_4508.JPGthe two lemonade ogs in the basket ..seem to be fine ..one is different to the other probably cos ones a greedy bastard .

• Like 2

Jesus vince what a bummer, that lemonade was steaming a head aswell,.. I reckon you've stressed as you said there with the 3 of them competing an all that , the others look ok at the moment lets hope theres no more show there face :ermm: fucking chicks with dicks,.. they giving off a lemon smell yet?

aye panik ...it is an extreme enviroment for any plant having to share restricted root space of an old medium ..and only being fed seaweed extract without tomato feed ..so its pushing expectations for any plant .like i say its been given grace but anymore and it comes out of the race simply because of other plants in close vacinity 

• Like 1

no more nanas that i can tell ....the three in a tub that is ..gorilla still the biggest so far but the healthiest has turned out to be sweet seeds ..which has crept up ..but the female seeds one sensitive as anything but ..its the one that smells the most of lemons so far and from previous experience the yellowing of the leaves with their strains means fuck all ..they just do that ..in fact c99 ,sexbud are horrendous for it ..but it dont matter if the buds gooood ..

so again they havent had anything since sunday and wont get anything til tomorrow when ill do em a warm flush of seaweed and maybe a touch of growers ark ..but ive found with growers ark it really increases the uptake of nitrogen from lower leaves ..ok ya get bud ..but i get bud with just seaweed ..

anyway ..the two in the basket look happy as larry ..no taller than 18inchs and just single stemmmed ..i may reveg on of them because the greedy one i reckon could seriously produce with a reveg ..all depends whether the buds smell and taste good ..

large.compnames101_4528.JPG

1-gorilla 

2-female seeds

3 sweetseeds.

large.101_4530.JPGlarge.101_4529.JPGlarge.101_4528.JPGlarge.101_4527.JPGlarge.101_4526.JPG

Edited by vince noir rock n roll star
  • Like 3

cheers ...right ive given the comparisons a damn good soak of maxicrop with added tommy food ,a small dash of cal/mg and a touch of nitrogen to help em finish ..

the gorilla lemonade og first ..this is the one with more resin and a bigger main bud ..its been the easiest of the three so far 

female seeds ..this is the lemoniest so far ..it looks battered but like i said before thats what it does and would make a lot of people shit conkers thinking theyve fucked it early on ..but it will finish and itll be nice too 

the sweet seeds one well this was the one i thought was bad from the off but its suprised and bounced back .very similar to the gorila og ,but slightly smaller ..overall health is pretty good .again smaller in bud size than gorilla ..but it does have a rather magical effect when smoked ..so ..a lot will boil down to taste at the end of the day with this comparison ..i like all three plants and gorilla has not thrown any more nanas out ,,like i say that was purely enviromental stress caused by me ..so not going to knock any points off ..as its recovered well .

large.DSCN0261.JPG1-gorilla

2sweetseeds

3femaleseed

large.DSCN0273.JPGlarge.DSCN0270.JPGlarge.DSCN0268.JPGlarge.DSCN0263.JPGlarge.DSCN0264.JPGlarge.DSCN0265.JPGlarge.DSCN0258.JPGlarge.DSCN0253.JPGlarge.DSCN0252.JPGlarge.DSCN0254.JPG

• Like 2

right then ...i have two pots worth of space ready to start two more thingys ...what though ..im not seeing many fast diesels on here ..never had it before i dont think so ..in for a penny in for a pound ..gonna germ two fast diesels ..tally ho ....

• Like 1

ooo zkittles ill make room to try that see what the fuss is all about ..cheers squire ill still bash out the fast diesel ,cos in a week or two the comparisons will be done and out and smoked and all that jazz ..

• Like 1