Remo chemo diy nft

highlo

As of last night the lights have been switched to 12/12 and under the 600hps, not ideal I know but unfortunately I don't have the time to let her he back to health, hopefully I'll get something of her, temps have jumped quite a bit and at highest I've seen 30c, I have a cool tube I can use if it keeps up but its not the best for light spread compared to the parabolic

• Like 1

Things are looking much better now in my tent, she is looking much healthier and drinking as well now, next feed I will switch to oldtimers bloom and wait for the budding to start, fingers are crosses for this one but I'm hoping to still be able to try some nice buds of this strain :smokin:

• Like 1

I'll keep this short as I'm pretty pissed off right now but unfortunately this grow has been ended shortly due to my now ex threatening to tell the police out of badness and me not wanting to take the risk of It being a bluff, as you can imagine I'm not in the best of moods, got some nice blue cheese here for now so that should keep me in the couch

• Like 3

So sorry to hear this mate :( domestics are never good  :)

Give me a shout when you get set up in a more secure location and I'll get you some seeds for your next run :yep: I'm sure we can get you a grow in with the help of the UK420 community  :bong:

Sorry mate :(

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 3