critical jack

Tete

Haven't took them down yet mate.I'll be harvesting the 1 sometime this week and the other 2 I have are around 2 weeks away from the chop.

• Like 1

Displaying some beautiful colours mate :) and I agree 1 more week and it is sticky finger time :)

The end of week 9 and looking fine  :bong:

I did see @MacGanja I believe who did our critical Jack outdoor and his was bullet proof  :yep:

Check it out brother  :yep:

Yours are looking spot on my friend!

If you are looking for a more relaxing high I would harvest with 30% clear/70% cloudy trichomes with no Amber. The more Amber the more couch lock effect I've found  :)

Will keep checking in as harvest approaches  :)

Until then as always thank you for the diary update and added pictures very much appreciated!

All the best 

Mark.. 

• Like 3

Cheers mate I'll have a flick through that diary.:yep:

Yea they are pretty much all cloudy now on the one,just trying to be patient and flush as much as I can while keeping an eye on the trichs.lol

Take it easy mate

Tete

• Like 3

Took one of the girls down yesterday and she is up drying.some serious stickiness with this strain,ran out of gloves and my hands were coated!

Learnt something new tho...don't pat the dog while trimming bud!

This is the next girl that will be coming down in just over a week.

large.SAM_0631.jpglarge.crticaljack213.jpg

Tete

• Like 5

The 3rd

large.SAM_0829.jpglarge.SAM_0826.jpglarge.SAM_0822.jpg

the 2 together,just missing the lower branches.

large_9786.jpg

The messy girl on the right has packed on more weight than the left,not that you can tell in the pic,but the left has developed way more trichs.

Tete

• Like 6

Everything is coming together great :bong:

1 down, drying then into a cure with the other 2 looking lush and not to far behind  :bong:

So you have just discovered how sticky pak can be and I would have thought you would have known not to pat the dog lol

She is a trichome production monster is pak :) not the biggest yield of flower but the trichome production is very high on this strain and why a lot of growers stateside reduce the whole crop into extracts. I have seen some numbers as high as 27% return from (flower pressed rosin) typical numbers are 17-21% :)

As always mate thanks for the diary update and added pictures very much appreciated!

Until next time. Great work and beautiful Dinafem girls  :bong:

All the best 

Mark.. 

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 2

@Dinafem-Mark critical jack mate lol

Pak is a trichome monster and so are these critical jacks to be fair buddy.

I've been trying to get a decent picture to show the amount on a dry bud but not having much luck,got to play around with the lighting.lol

I found that the lower yielding critical jack has way more resin than the higher yielding plant I have but they have all performed well.

I have took them all down now.I chopped sometime last week due to an incident that happened locally and I  had to take my flower tent down for a week just to be on the safe side. All going back up this weekend tho:yep:

I'll get some pics up soon

Take it easy

Tete

Edited by Tete
  • Like 3

Very nice plants Tete. lol at don’t stroke the dog. I’d be lost without gloves making biftas every couple of hour, and seeing my dog is okay. Come downstairs blazed from trimming to make a brew.

Butter is good for cleaning hands. Give em a good rub with the butter, then wash off with soap.

Also, don’t itch your eye with sticky fingers.... that stings lol

enjoy the smoke man :yep: 

:stoned: 

• Like 3

@Jon Clobert Thanks dude.:yep:

The Mrs like "isn't there another activity that is ment to give you hairy palms? "

Then I realised how dodgy it sounded lol

I've found wd40 is good for getting it straight off too,but the butter seems a better idea.

And getting trichs in your eye has got to be one of the most annoying sensations ever.lol

• Like 3

Beautiful looking plant mate and thanks so much for the pre harvest shots  :yep:

Best if luck with the harvest and will look out for dry bud shots and thoughts in this strain once fully dry and cured  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1