critical jack

Tete

large.criticaljack243.jpglarge.critbud.jpglarge.crit33.jpglarge.crit214.jpglarge.crit2bud.jpg

large.crit2close.jpg

Quick update

Going to start flushing the trained one Wednesday and keep feeding the other 2 for at least the next week.

Tete

• Like 5

Cheers lads.:yep:

Wake and bakelol

I've started flushing them all now as most of the trichs are cloudy on the 2.the 1 I trained slightly will be coming down sometime next week as she is ready enough for my liking.

Tete

• Like 4

Starting to put in some nice weight mate :yep:

Nice to read that a flush has started this will give a nice clean end product  :yep:

The finish line is definitely approaching and by the look of things a nice harvest in store  :yep:

As always thank you for the diary update and added pictures very much appreciated!

Until next time brother  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1

This one will be coming down this week mate.I got to catch these right,sativa doms can be a bit edgy for me if left too long.the smell and the crystals on these are something else.I get a banana skin/fruit peel mixed with diesel with this one and she's showing a few autumnal colours! Beautiful strain!:yep:

large.critharv1.jpglarge.crithar2.jpglarge.crithar.jpglarge.crithar3.jpglarge.crithar4.jpg

• Like 7

Nice, that's quicker than I thought! 

I've got a clone from my outdoor grow tucked away under some autos that's looking really healthy despite some serious abuse... She's the only one that's survived ha ha 

• Like 3

I've got another 2 that I'm flushing and they are going to be finished around week 11.

I found 1 of these real fussy to begin with but the others took whatever I chucked at them.I'm looking forward to seeing how she smokes!

How did you get on with her outdoors?? 

• Like 3

Way too late outdoors mate, the sun want strong enough to fill the buds out when it needed it. Good against mould tho, could be good crossed to something else, auto or early guerilla gold 

• Like 4

Right environment outdoors buddy I'd could well see her being a highly productive strain! Bloody English weather!! Id say she's pretty mold resistant too.I had a week of really high humidity,which was abit nerve racking but there's nothing on her.

What's your plan with the cutting?

• Like 1

Not really sure right now, she looked nice, so a cut came home. I have some fem auto pollen if I do flower her in the next run. 

• Like 3

@beezee

Could well imagine some interesting crosses with this strain mate.I'll keep an eye for when you get around to flowering her.:yep:

@bazzo

Think Mark did recommend that I vegged these for 8 weeks but I was in a rush to get some in the jars. 

If I was to run these again I would definitely veg for longer but train them as much as I could.

• Like 3