Early Amnesia CBD Single plant Hempy

sroporilshoot

3 minutes ago, JamJar said:

Looks good mate couple of weeks and u will have a full canopy im sure :D

Cheers man... The exciting bit is I haven't a clue how it's gonna look or turn out lol

• Like 2

If you can raise the light up the plants will stretch up too, then you just keep tucking the branches under the net and lower the light again if you want. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, beezee said:

If you can raise the light up the plants will stretch up too, then you just keep tucking the branches under the net and lower the light again if you want. 

I can use that beezee, the tents 2m so plenty height....Cheers.   Realistically how much space will I need to get me hands under the screen? taking in to account weed and being clumsy lol  

• Like 3

Screen look good bud, let them grow into it and keep tucking until flip time, then tuck all the stretch into it once you flip the lamps :yep:  As long as you've enough gap to get the tucking done, watering and trim the under canopy of growth once the mesh is filled be fine :v:

• Like 4

If you can't get your hands into the back, just push them under from the top. It's a bit of a faff, but easy enough + what botanics said.

• Like 3

Looking good mate, as you said you can adjust if need be:yep:

Sorry was meant to say in my last post that if I used the nets in my next run it would be more for supports and to space rather than spreading the plants out, I'm glad you got what I meant anyway:D

In my opinion if your using the net to spread out the plants then the net is too high now, if you want to use it as supports it's the perfect height to stretch up to before doing a bit of tucking:yes:

If your gonna spread them out drop the net to a couple of inches above the canopy and in the next week as they grow up start tucking them under the net, start on the outside and work your way in to the middle filling any squares as new shoots start popping up. 

When you flip them and they start to stretch slightly raise the net every couple of days and continue tucking them under for the first week and a half of flower then leave them be:yep:

by raising the net as they stretch once you lollipop you will have a good bit of room underneath for watering and maintenance and you won't be left with a net sitting at the base of your plants supporting nothing like mine:D

• Like 2

@botanics @beezee Great advice and tips guys, I'm starting to formulate a plan now, I really appreciate your input, Thanks:yep: 

@Crentz I hear what you saying man, Like you say if I'm to use the net to train the plants,  I'm gonna have to get the screen a bit closer so's I can train them, i've got a couple of inches I could drop down, that would leave them about 3 inches below the frame. I'm hoping I can kinda induce a bit of stretch by doing what one of the guys advised and raise the lamp a bit.  I'll lower the the frame the 2 inches and see how quick they are going towards the net.  If its to slow, I'll just have to do me best to spread them until 12/12 then let them stretch in to the net.

Cheers   

• Like 4

A day early for the update, now on day 44 above ground. 

I was away for a day or so, mad dash accross the water then back. I've decided to just try and spread the 2 plants out and see about putting the net back on like @Crentz says during the stretch, kinda a semi scrog (subject to change of course)  I defoliated what to me looked like a lot of leaves, I'm hoping I haven't caused them any or too much stress.

This first one I lst'd this morning/

large.1.JPG

I done this one last night.

large.2.JPG

I haven't a clue about when to change to 12/12 ?  I suppose the cannopy would be about 1/3 of the 1m2 floor space. 

I'm feeding every other day @ 1.5 ec pH 5.8 - 6.1 

How long before the flip guys?  

Last week 16.12.17

large.2.JPG

This morning 22.12.17

large.4.JPG

Thanks for dropping by and many thanks for all the comments.....Hope everyone has summat special in the jars for the festives

Cheers

Edited by sroporilshoot
  • Like 5

Nice job on the training mate they look nice and even up top:yep:

I would let them recover from the defoliation for a couple of days then flip, you could even put them in transition now mate and drop the light cycle to 16/8 for a week then flip to 12/12:yes:

happy christmas:D

• Like 3

@Crentz @botanics  Thanks guys. Christmas food shopping tomorrow, couple of years back I convinced the wife we'd do it Xmas eve in Tesco's, 'We'll get it for nothing'

Almost right ...We nearly got nothing! not even a fkn sprout! lol 

All the very best for the festives

Edited by sroporilshoot
  • Like 4

Day 50 above ground, still on the 18/6 but I'm thinking about going to the 12/12 very soon.  I've been a bit lapse on the training and what have you. Supercropped a couple of shoots...They are ridiculously hard to squash, I wouldn't know what would cause that?  

I upped the feed, I'm now at 1.65 ec, they don't seem to be taking any harm at that. I have noticed this past 2 feeds (every other day) they are fairly knocking it back, 8l for the 2 but next time it'll be 9l. 

These cold temps are doing me head in, I can say my root temps have been 21-24    22 mostly.  Even with the 600w in the 1m tent the day temps are around 22-23 ambient. Night time ambient about 21.    I don't like chucking the heat out of the tent so this past 2 days while the temps have been down, at lights off I've had the extraction coming on for 15 mins / off 30 mins and closed a passive vent.

Here we are, last week 22 Dec

large.4.JPG

This evening, 28 Dec day 50 above ground

large.P1060072.JPG

I hope you all had a grand time over Christmas....Thanks for popping by

Cheers

Edited by sroporilshoot
  • Like 5

On 28th  Dec I went to 12/12. the lamp boosted to 660w. There's a lot of leafery going on, just couldn't bring myself to thin it out, mebs after the stretch I may be able to do a bit? 

Still feeding at  ec 1.63 and pH 5.8 - 6.2 .  My tap water is .2 ec  so's I think I'll push it up a little while the stretch is happening.  I'm still doing a bit of lst on the outer branches, anywez I managed to get a pic at lights off this morning.

large.P1060074.JPG

With topping them a couple of times there's loads of 'ends' I'm hoping they don't just amount to popcorn?  I hope it does work out because it seem a bit easier looking after a bushier grow than a tall one .    I'm thinking like @Crentz was saying...give it another week of stretch then put the net over, just for a bit of support, I'll see how it looks then.

The environment hasn't been too bad.  Not much diference between lights on/off temps, ambient @ 20-21c  roots 21c, humidity has been 47--55 ish, thats with a humidifier on the go on the low setting. 

Ill keep on the grow nutes until around week 3 then 50/50 bloom and grow for a week then, just the bloom.  I did find last time by keeping the grow nutes going the plants remained that healthy green.  I'm just on the Ionic one part nutes with no additives .

Big winds forecast for tonight....Let's hope the lecky stays on otherwise I'm gonna be planning a gurilla grow for the next run lol 

Hope all is well in folk's gardens, thanks for dropping by

Cheers  ATB for 2018

• Like 4

They look great man nice job with the training, lots of new growth and tops coming up:yep:

Give them a good 2 1/2 weeks in flower then go in and clean them up a bit, they should start shooting up soon for the next few weeks. 

If you do add the net you will see whatever under the canopy is not getting any light and you can lollipop from there:yes:

• Like 2

@Crentz Cheers man, nice one...If they get above the radiator in the next week I'll put the net in. With putting it in at 1.5 weeks of 12/12 do you then let everything grow through the net? or do you tuck everything under the net until the end of the stretch? 

Cheers

• Like 2