Littlehappyhippy

Hi everyone,

this is the first diary grow I'll be fully participating in with my dad, who got these in the seeds for diary offer. A very generous offer when you see the packaging! Thank you to @HSO-Mark for the chance to grow these alongside my dad.

Firstly - the packaging - I love a bit of nice packaging and these are the single most beautifully presented seeds I've ever seen, I've even saved the boxes to use as home decoration!

Then you get to the write up on both strains, I cannot wait for the devastating high of the Purple Trainwreck and giggled to myself reading that the Choc Mint OG should not be consumed by first timers! lol

Anyway the seeds are planted and looking forward to seeing them pop!

large.59cd5d5bd6ca8_DSCF3852(800x600).jpg

large.59cd5d5cad3cd_DSCF3854(800x600).jpg

Last 2 rows on the right are the CMOG and the Purple Trainwreck

:smokin:

Edited by Littlehappyhippy
  • Like 15

@LittlehappyhippyFirstly welcome to the HSO support forum on UK420 :yep:

Secondly thank you for getting your HSO diary up and running and by the sound of things we have your dad to thank :)

Great to see the seeds already in the ground and fingers crossed within 48-72 hours we will have some action :)

2 very popular strains and we at HSO are very excited to see what you can do with our genetics :yep:

We will be along for the ride and watching with interest mate :yep:

Again thank you for documenting your HSO adventure and thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated!

Until next time :bong:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 8

@HSO-Mark

Hi buddy just thought id drop in and say thanks yet again i cant tell you how excited my daughter is to have this chance and i shall be keeping a very close eye on her lol

when shes not here i will be taking care of the plants in her absence.

So a few details of the grow she never gave you..

All planted into a seed compo that was already moistened earlier in the day.hopefully when we see some action they will reside under my 4 t5 bulbs and topped and supercropped until the flower room is ready in about 7 weeks,they will also be flowered out in 3.5 ltr pots cos the height of the room is only 42 inches floor to ceiling.

They will flower under a 400 dual spec hps and a 345 watt led next to it, were hoping for a nice crossover of light and some great buds.

All in mp compo but were yet to decide which one.

Peace

• Like 10

best of luck with them to you both. 

its a good thing sharing growing with family. my sister now helps me with my one grow. it puts a bit of money her way from surplus flowers ,and shes a fast trimmer too. lol 

its a good vibe to have herb round you all the time. when ever i feel down. the herb brings me back up. im going through a bad patch at the min in life that's why i have got loads of grow diary's on the go to keep me bizzy. and for a basket of flowers and concentrates ready for christmas of course. :hippy:

ive chosen the dr greenthumbs em dog and amherst sour diesel.ive smoked the amherst and it was top shelf tasting herb,with a real nice feel good head high. 

i put 2 of each to pop for now.. humboldts purple trainwreck will know say be a banging smoke

trainwreck does hit hard for sure if you get the rite pheno. i did the greenhouse version when it first came out,it was nice being from g/h. 

il pull up a chair for your grow show both hippys. all the best

smokie:smoke:

• Like 5

Thanks guys for all the kind words it really is heartwarming,im going to let my daughter do most of the talking in here but i shall be watching closely :ninja: it is her diary after all lol 

peace 

• Like 6

@Littlehappyhippy congrats on your first grow, remember a little patience goes along way and you have dad if anything major comes up and the uk420 guys for backup. good luck

sam

Edited by samhigh
  • Like 6