Green Posion FV Bareback Coco Stylee

botanics

@golf.007

Cheers bud, they're good plants...the last of the two is coming down later, on 70 days bloom today and tbh I could probably let her go another few as she just didn't want to stop (I wish I'd taken a cut off her now lol ) Right put out a show fair play....pics going up in next post :v:   3/4 Smile F2 up and away, one hasn't showed yet (although I doubt it will now as the others have been up a few days and were all up at the same time.

• Like 2

Update Day 70 Cream Caramel

So 70 days in on this last girl then folks and I want to bring her down tbh...she's been cooked long enough and has really put out a show for me this last cream Caramel.  The other one did well enough but this one has put out fat sold buds that I've not had of this thickness since running under 600 W. 

Baring in mind that for the last three weeks, this plant has had no food whatsoever and has been under 250 W of metal halide, I'm quite astonished as to the quality and I've also definitely learned that coco is the medium to go to if you want bigger yield for less as opposed to compost...it produces a LOT more bud and looking forward to working with the stuff properly after buying EC and PH meters.

Aye, cheapo brick coco from home bargains, no meters or any such and yet the Caramels coupled with the Remo nutes have produced like they have :woot:  get on this strain folks if you haven't done already tis a blinder...smoke lovely too, but that's for later :naughty: 

So final photo show below...put up a full plant and then some last of the buds, a couple were taken yesterday on day 69 but the others are from this morning.

large.5ab65a12307d7_CreamCaramelDay69bloom001.jpglarge.5ab65a26126c5_CreamCaramelDay69bloom003.jpg

They were taken yesterday and these below were taken today.

large.5ab65a33ada2a_CreamCaramelDay70bloom002.jpglarge.5ab65a4150d67_CreamCaramelDay70bloom003.jpglarge.5ab65a4eda7cc_CreamCaramelDay70bloom004.jpglarge.5ab65a5c9d3eb_CreamCaramelDay70bloom005.jpg

And so that's it for the Cream Caramel run folks...I will be putting up a smoke report for the strain in a few weeks time (I've jarred the first plant I took down and it curing lovely and everyday it gets better ;)

Until next time, thanks for watching :v:

• Like 6