Green Posion FV Bareback Coco Stylee

botanics

• 1 month later...

Update

Right folks, been a while since I put up some pics in here and well first off, the shit news then the god news after :yep:

That shit news being, I had issues with the coco, I couldn't get the levels right and PH was giving me trouble, of course this grow was being done without any measuring equipment which I knew was being ambitious but wanted to do some learning and on that regard I've learned much tbh however, because of this and the plant stopping growth and going pale I put her into the final pot with compost (reused and boosted with bonemeal and volcanic rock dust ) to which she responded very well.  She was topped out after quite a few nodes (8 I think but internode length is very short).

Food wise, she's on the Remo Nutrients and well happy, it's being given light because she's happy and the VeleoKelp I can wholeheartedly say is a fantastic product and really doing the business on her. ;)

I've just put her into bloom with my Remo Chemo's and on day 1 now (how long she vegged for I don't know because I wasn't recording it and just left her be under the LED/CFL's until happy to put her into bloom but she wasn't that long and being FV reached sexual maturity quickly.

Data:-

Light - 250W Metal Halide

Duration - 11/13

Temps - 27 C on / 21 C off

Feed - 0.5ml/L Grow, Micro, Magnifical, 1ml/L VeloKelp

Hydration - 1.5 L to saturation every few days (final pot size is 5L)

large.5a06ed017881b_GreenPoisonFVDay1BloomFront.jpglarge.5a06ed0f25438_GreenPoisonFVDay1BloomTop.jpg

I've got to be honest and say this plant is a fantastic specimen of the strain, her internode length is short, branched extremely well and very even in that growth too, yeah it's quality genetics and evident, really happy with this girl and looking forward to her bloom to see how she compares to the other ones ran for the compo.  I'll tidy her up as she stretches out and clean up any straggly suckers after I see some more growth, possible supercrop to come too, we'll see :yep:

But for now and until next time folks, thanks for watching :v:

• Like 9

• 2 weeks later...

Update  Day 14 11/13

Right some photos on this the GP FV which is now 14 days today into her bloom cycle, she's been under 250W halide up to this point but from tonight will be under sodium at 400W.  She hasn't stretched much at all and stayed really squat, the canopy shape is even and buds ar forming well all over the leaders with short internodal length so I think she might well be a bud monster and not much stem this girl. :yahoo:  Aromas are developing, sweet like I remember from the last time I grew her out for the compo and on top of this Sweet Seeds strain growing I now have two Cream Caramels that are in their starter pot of coco (due a pot up soon) and doing ok...still bareback with it and I'll see how much I can learn with it with these, but of course if I can't keep them on the straight and narrow, over to mud they'll be going. 

All the plants are being fed with the Remo Nutrient Supercharged kit and I'm happy with these nutrients tbh, think they are very good especially the VeloKelp, it's a fantastic seaweed product :yep:

Photos below of the Green Poison and in the future I'll put up pics of the Cream Caramels too and roll this diary on for all Sweet Seeds strains I run moving forward to keep it all in one place  :yep:

large.5a19662d859ef_GreenPoisonFVDay14BloomSkunk1Veg002.jpglarge.5a19663af02f0_GreenPoisonFVDay14BloomSkunk1Veg003.jpg

Outside the cabinet first and before I did too much trimming work to open the canopy out for better light penetration, the secon back inside the cab and the two pics were taken without flash for true colour definition.

Below is a pic of a forming bud

large.5a19664caa990_GreenPoisonFVDay14BloomSkunk1Veg004.jpg

This last pic is of the GP FV back in the cabinet (right hand side) with my other plants (Remo Chemo by Dinafem) which are 21 days bloom today, as can be seen the GP FV has kept her stretch right down and compact with excellent internodal distances for khola formation.

large.5a19674b4fe80_RemoChemoDay21Bloom006.jpg

That's it for the time being folks and thanks for watching :v:

• Like 9

Looking good mate, I'll back you up all day long on the velo kelp being great stuff.

That GP looks like it's gonna be one mass of bud :guitar:

• Like 3

@jadenugs

Thanks Nugs :cheers: I'm hoping so mate...she does have that look about her and not stretched much at all, stayed right down she did...I'll start putting photos up of the two Cream Caramels on the next show, they're due a pot up into their mid pots and come the weekend a couple of San Fernando Lemon Kush are going into a seaweed solution to keep this perpetual thing lined up and ready for going in as soon as I chop this GP FV and the Remos....Skunk #1 will still be finishing off so I hope I time it right :fear:  (fed up of running out of weed mate so hoping this way will ensure that doesn't happen anymore :unsure:  )

• Like 4

Sounds like a plan mucker :yep:

Some tasty sounding strains you've got going.

Makes sense to have something perpetual going when your flowering space is limited. Hope it runs smoothly for you and you get the timing right. That's where I'd fuck up I know it lol

• Like 3

looking sweet since the repot mate! Stunning plant :)

On 11/11/2017 at 1:14 PM, botanics said:

That shit news being, I had issues with the coco, I couldn't get the levels right and PH was giving me trouble,

Swerve that brick shite mate its not worth a wank :wanker: 

Edited by Golden Syrup
  • Like 4

@Golden Syrup

Yeah you're right mate, it is shite, the flushing I had to do with it was too much work...I'm starting beans in it because I find them to root better initially but then stick them in compost and had no bother with doing so...no more damping off at least so ok for time being lol

• Like 3

Alright @botanics :hippy:that fv looks spot on bud:yep: ashame that you had to mud it up, but sure you will find a good balance of ph with your Nutes, personally I have had enough of meters too, that's why I went AN:naughty: no more checking nothing, tho saying that I think to appreciate it fully the whole range should be used, that's what they say, but would cost a small fortune.

Anyway good luck for the rest of it and may your buds be massive and sticky.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 2

@Jibba jabba

Ah thanks mate...yeah I've been doing ok with the guesswork and finding my way with it this time around on the Cream Caramels (they've rooted their starters lovely and will pot them on later) but I'm in a bind a bit as to whether to go into the compost like I did with this Green Poison or continue and try and 'feel' coco out and get some learning from it :unsure: ...if I had a bigger bloom box like I'd not be so stuck tbh as I would just have done a few more beans for the experimental side but running such a small box means I can ill afford cock ups  :headpain:

What do you reckon Jj ?  

• Like 2

Sorry for the late reply @botanics me pal came round last nite with a massive bag of what he called gorilla cookies:skin_up:very nice indeed still feel a bit heavy this morning.

I have definitely read diarys where coco has been used without ph or ec, can't remember who tho, if it was me tho I would get a ph meter, check my regular supply of water and pick a nute range that would complement it in the range you desire,like when I used to grow flood and drain with a res I had the meters but used to try and guess it first, after a few weeks got it pretty much where it wanted to be then checked with meters, probably stuff you have already thought of tho, moving to coco is the right move mate. IMO best medium if you don't drown them:rofl: which is my favourite move.sure you'll get there bud, right where's me coffee gone?  Jj:yinyang:

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Update Day 29 - 11/13

Owdo folks, got some pics to up for today and a report on this Green Poison FV that started in the coco but went into mud :yep:

She's doing ok but taking N out of her lower leaves but I'm not going to give her any grow and will see how she does (gonna see how I do with a low N throughout the rest of the bloom as the last time I ran it, she had plenty ;) ).  Hungry girl so she is and putting on the flowers now she's moving into the main bloom phase.  Consequently I've upped her feeds bit by bit and next week she'll be on 2mls of each of these bottles that the Remo Nutrients have for the flowering stage. 

Well happy with the plant and well happy with the trichome production too...last time see I ran it on my growmore/tom food nutes I have but this time I'm running these Remo Nutes that I'm testing out and fair play they are good for getting them to put out the sticky stuff :yahoo:

Data :-

Light - 400 W Sodium / 11/13 Duration

Temps - 28 C on /19 C off

Feed -  1.75ml/L Bloom, 2ml/L Magnifical, 1.75 ml/L Micro, 1.75 ml/L Natures Candy, 1.75 ml/L Astroflower, 1.75 ml/: Velokelp

Hydration - 1.5 L every two days

Yeah as said she's budding up a treat now and stayed really short so propped up on some xbox games to keep her level with my other plants, stinks she does too, more stinky than the last time, lingers for ever if you get it on your clothes.  Had to swap out the filter yesterday too because it was done with, but lasted just over two years and I've grown out some smelly gear fair play.

Some photos ;)

large.5a2d53c4ddae7_GreenPoisonFVandSkunk1002.jpg

Think she's gonna be all bud this one and looking to be setting up very well indeed, notice the yellowing lower leaves however, a few have been burned up and dropped off and I'm also not quite there on the P, and she's also asking for more Mg (hence why the level is slightly higher in the data above) she has bonemeal in the mix so I don't want to over do it on that side cos that'll be breaking down slowly.

Couple of bud shots (photo quality is not the best today though tbh as I'm struggling with light with all this shite weather :yep:

large.5a2d5400be64c_RemoChemoandGreenPoisonBuds004.jpglarge.5a2d53e3f0d74_RemoChemoandGreenPoisonBuds003.jpg

I've also got a couple of pics up of the tow Cream Caramels I started a few weeks ago, they were kept in their starters for a bit longer because I don't them to get too big and cause me trouble before my bloom plants are done, trying to time this perpetual system right at the moment ;) They went in to 6 inch pots the other day and already got plenty of roots at the drain holes...these are in the coco and I think I'm starting to get the hang of that medium a bit more now...being fed on 1m/L Grow, 1ml/L Magnifical, 1ml/L Micro and 1ml/L Velokelp at the moment and I'll up it incrementally whilst reading the plants (they are not being measured for EC etc as this bareback stylee and I don't have the kit to do so).

large.5a2d541c99396_SweetSeeds-CreamCaramel002.jpglarge.5a2d540fb0bb8_SweetSeeds-CreamCaramel001.jpg

I also put in some San Fernando Lemon Kush the other day...one has failed to surface but the other is through (in coco) and under the LED/CFL combo that the Caramels are under...will put up some pics of her when she's grown a bit more and something to look at :yep:

Til next time folks, thanks for watching :v:

• Like 9

Looking good mate, hope you are well, and things going well with your reading? 

You are 9 days in front of me atm, so mine won`t be ready for Christmas, but be ready for the beginning of Feb. 

Cream caramel is a nice easy plant to grow, nice and fruity that one in a vape, the only way I can come close to tasting weed 

atb with the rest of the grow. 

• Like 3

@ratdog

:cheers: Mate, yeah I'm empty on the jars and won't have anything down for crimbo, but I'll probably snip a little off for the day early like so I can get a buzz on lol Take some fluff off the lowers on my plants like...the reading's going ok much work on writing at the moment, few essays have to be in before we finish up for crimbo...I'm on it like but stress levels high and typical when I've ganja to sort me out :wallbash:   Is what it is, hope some money comes in so I can go and get half ounce or something to tide me over ;)

Caramels are stinking up already, plenty of it too, will top them out next week, very happy with them so far and looking forward to puffing on them with the volcano I won in the Seedman compo...will have to give up the baccy then though as I promised the missus I would if i won it :headpain:  

• Like 4

Your Green Poison fv is looking lush, and nice to see you have Cream Caramel on the go, got a pack of those for next year.  Funny how you are also empty jarred, same here, sucks.  Roll on crop time ! :D

• Like 3