Let down again !

reef3er

made an order at the end of August,received after 5 working days so that was all good

all set up tonight to germ seeds and my 3 x sour diesel auto pack has only 1 seed in it !!

seriously had enough with this company's incompetent mistakes.

emailed earlier with order number etc. etc. will see how long to get a response from yet another huge fuck up thanks !

Edited by reef3er
  • Like 1

I'm sure they'll rectify the mistake swiftly. Dinafem are one of the best breeders out there and I'm sure you won't be disappointed with their product. Eventually.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, artyb said:

I'm sure they'll rectify the mistake swiftly. Dinafem are one of the best breeders out there and I'm sure you won't be disappointed with their product. Eventually.

i know there a great breeder my last 2 grows have been dinafem and ready for my 3rd with them now,serious issues in first grow when just into flower with a certain strain which was rectified about 4-5 weeks later which was easily dealt with,prepping and setting up for the past 2 days and ready to germ tonight to discover one of my packs of 3 different strains i bought is 2 short is forcing me to grow 2 others i wasnt planning on,opening a tin that should have 3 seeds in it to find 1 is a huge let down and kick in the balls 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, botanics said:

@Dinafem-Mark will sort it for you bud, he's a top fella ;)

i know mate it was mark who sorted things out for me the last issue i had which i appreciated big time for the help he gave me with an issue during growing i dont think receiving a 3 pack that only has 1 seed should be down to him it should be sorted by the people who pack the tins thats fucked up

• Like 1

Hi reef3er i been missing for a while but you will have a hard job to find a better seed company , there are a couple on here and they always come good for people , i do understand if you had a grow planned but you can throw a couple of other seeds in and at least get a grow ,Mark is a gent of his word to if he says he will get it sorted rest assured he will .

Well stay safe grow well

• Like 2

I got 3 blue amnesia autos earlier this year for a outdoor grow and they were a joke, they just stopped at 2nd set of leaves two went no further, only one started growing again after a while and was a right mutant. The critical + 2.0 auto freebie was alright though lol

Edited by indicatoker420
  • Like 1

Dinafem are great at rectifying problems i've found there isn't a cannabis company with better customer service. Unfortunately mistakes happen or occasionally you get a dud seed or mutant plant as with any seed company but at least dinafem and mark sort the shit out so hopefully you get your grow back on track soon.

• Like 2

I'm not really bothered about what happened to mine now tbh it was quite a while ago. I compensated them with photoperiods which might turn out to be a blessing in disguise with the recent weather we've had. Mark was in contact with me but stopped replying to messages, the last one he hasn't even read yet which was a while ago. The proof is all on here they do good stuff, but my first experience with them hasn't been that great tbh.

• Like 1

@indicatoker well i have had much to do with Dinafem-Mark  and may be he gets so many messages that he missed your , drop him a line he is as have said very honest and has always helped me and others , sometimes hiccups happen but give him a chance he will sort it .

stay safe grow well

• Like 3

@reef3erPM incoming mate :) not sure what has gone on here as I don't work on the packing line but I will make this correct for you as this is not right :yep:

Sorry about this issue in on it :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

@Dinafem-Mark i think you need to have a name change to Dinafem-Mark(the magic man) 

As i said mark has always helped me and others a great deal and if an issues has come up he is always right on it , i think it was just a hiccup.

stay safe grow well

• Like 2

@noddyOver 4 years I've not come across this issue. When packing we take as much care as possible as to get the right seeds in the best condition out to the customers.

Saying this it should not have happened and I have pm,d @reef3erto rectify this issue :yep:

As said I've been with Dinafem for 4 years and had seeds from then from the launch what 12 years ago and never had this issue. I'll do my best to sort this out :yep: and make the issue correct to the best of my ability :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 4

@reef3er i have received orders from different companies with the packs and no seeds, packs with the wrong seeds and seeds that weren't even labeled. people on the delivery route sometimes take them, some orders im still waiting on lol and of course shipping do make mistakes sometimes.

@Dinafem-Mark is on the case this is a done deal, he will make it right he does every time. they dont come no better than mark, hell i think he needs a raise, company phone,company car,villa in spain......................................

i just right it up to the hazards of growing, no worries mate, some crazy shit happens to you over the years lol

sam

• Like 3

I can say this hand on heart this is the first time I've come across this. There is no point me blaming shipping or packaging as it is not there fault. As our seeds come in

Vials

Tins

Plastic wrap

There would be no viable way to know there was not the allotted seeds. It should not happen ever but it has so we will make this correct :yep:

All the best 

Mark.. 

• Like 3