Humbolt seeds for diary: Black D.O.G. & Bubba Kush 2.0

Green demon

It was a beautiful autumnal day. The sun was shining, casting a glint upon the rain drenched foliage. The birds were chirping and puppies were playing at my feet, running around and having a right old game amongst this seasons fallen pears. It was the kind of day when you were glad to be alive. I took a long drag on a joint and almost coughed up a lung as a van rolled onto the drive. I sheepishly went over to the courier and accepted the parcel.

Strange it had my name on it, I wasn't expecting anything this week ;) @HSO-Mark Thank you very much brother, you turned a great day into an excellent one! The seeds have arrived!

:rockon::punk::realcool::cheers:

large.IMG_758.jpg

So Santas come early this year, just to make sure I'll have some sweet smokes by xmas! The packaging is another level. Hands down the best I've seen. Makes me feel like I've just bought some super vintage triple oak cask aged whiskey. Here's some pics of the back

large.IMG_759.jpg

large.IMG_761.jpglarge.IMG_760.jpg

Ive only ever tried a Kush once, and funnily enough it was a HSO Bubba Kush my mate grew. He didn't do it justice but it was still a tasty knock out smoke. So I'm very excited to get these going having read the blurb on these strains.

Black D.O.G. 

A real delicacy for Kush-lovers

Black D.O.G. develops a beautiful marijuana plant derived from the cross of two classic northern Californian strains: Blackberry Kush and Emerald Headband. This medium-sized/big plant, oozing vigour and quality from every pore, can make the room turn into a tropical paradise. In fact, it must be noted that, during the 12/12 light cycle, the plant can stretch up to a 30%. Due to its short flowering phase, the likelihood for the plant to be affected by mould or diseases is significantly reduced. Breeders of all levels are sure to fall for the extraordinary yield of this plant.

The pet strain of the most demanding users

This cannabis hybrid showcases a really intense mixture of flavours and aromas, with notes of grapes, berries and oil. Its initially cerebral effect turns more physically relaxing as time passes by. The strong and long-lasting high it provides will delight each and every person around.

Bubba Kush 2.0

Promising evolution
Bubba Kush 2.0 is a cannabis seed whose parents are a clear reflection of its potential: Bubba Kush and OG Kush. It is an outstanding compact marijuana plant that requires daily monitoring in order to remove the leaves that might hinder the formation of its impressive buds brimming with resin and thus ensure maximum yields. It grows comfortably in small indoor spaces and in dry, warm, sunny, temperate and Mediterranean climates or in a greenhouse outdoors. Its short flowering period makes up for its sensitivity to mould

Bubba Kush 2.0 is a cannabis hybrid that has a fruity aroma and a flavour that expresses hints of earth, coffee and Kush. Its intense long-lasting effect is typically Indica, providing deep soothing feelings that will relax you completely. A must-have seed for high-quality Indica lovers.

So I set about opening up the packets straight away. I gently sliced the seal away, carefully teased the stopper out of the seed vial, and smashed it, both times lol 
Bubba Kush 2.0 seeds
large.IMG_1798.JPGlarge.IMG_1799.JPG
Black D.O.G. Seeds
large.IMG_1829.JPGlarge.IMG_763.jpg

I've put three of each strain into wet kitchen towel, keeping two of each in reserve in case anything goes Pete Tong.

large.IMG_762.jpg
This party has officially started. All are welcome, feel free to comment, tell me what I'm doing wrong/right, definitely looking for people who have grown either of these strains to put their oar in! All the best fellow 420ers, have one on me :skin_up:

• Like 15

best of luck with them mate. from what ive smoked from there stuff has been very nice indeed. :yinyang:

ive never grew any humboldt seeds myself yet. 

but im allso doing a grow diary for them,thanks to mark and of course humboldt seeds.com .

ive chose the em dog by b real,cypress hill . and the amherst sour diesel. ive smoked the amherst and it was tasty stuff with a nice head high.

going to be a few grows soon on here of there genetics. its gonna be cool,seeing how everyone,s different humboldt seeds grow .

it will help people to choose what strains to get cuz of all the diarys to look at. it was hard to choose 2 lots from all them lush usa strains. 

cant wait for my seeds to turn up and get them popped into a diary. :guitar:

• Like 4

They got there nicr and fast matr and it's always good to brighten up someone's day :yep:

I must say you were not kidding when you said you could start straight away. I see the seeds are already germinating so the fun is about to begin :)

You've selected 2 great strains

Bubba kush is a great representation of s kush strain, I've not grown or tried our 2.0 version so will be watching this one with interest 

Now the blag dog I have tried the end product and have several friends stateside that love this strain. Due to a super fast finish at 50 days 55 at the maximum, very respectable yields and the end product I tried was super potent. Had a very deep diesel smell with a sweet Apple kush taste :yep:

Your in for a treat and I'm happy to be along for the ride :)

Nice presentation to start the diary. Fingers crossed for 100% germination and again thank you for starting this diary so fast and documenting your grow on this great platform :bong:

Until next time :)

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 5

Thanks for stopping by everyone, awesome to have you here! Very exciting time for a lot of us here @uk420 thanks to @HSO-Mark and Humbolt for making this happen. I for one am about as excited to get growing as I am at seeing everyone else diaries get going. 

I know very little about American seed banks execept for TGA and Humbolt. From what I've heard, read, seen, and smoked, these guys are the real deal! Creators of Green Crack!? Some of the best smoke I've ever had. I think this promotion is going to be very good for Humbolt because I know in th long run I now want to grow half the strains on their list.

@smokie1 b c f c look forward to seeing you get going mate. I was so close to pulling the trigger on the Ameherst. If its anything close to the sour diesel I've tried then you're in for hell of a treat. I can still remember the taste of that joint years later!

Cheers lads! @VikingDee @craigfjyp @SevernValleySavant Can't wait to see your two strains SVS! They both had me drooling Homer style!

Haha Mark you will come to learn this about me, I'm either stoned off my tits getting my assed kicked by puppies or kicking ass on Xbox UFC (not so much of the later since the puppies lol) or there's a fire under my feet and I'm constantly doing something. 

Besides I'm a pot head, and I love gardening, wild horses chained to trains couldn't stop me from getting these kushes ready for xmas! Mind you with these incredibly fast flowering times I've got no worries. 

Mate you have literally got me shivering with excitement over your description of Black D.O.G. Super fast, super potent, very deep desiel, sweet apple Kush. 

These girls will be cloned make no mistake, I'm not going within a mile of 12/12 til I've got rooted cuts. Black Dog sounds like the kind of strain to take to a desert island and chill, I'm going to love it.

Thanks for your input and kind words, and thanks once again for making it possible. I'm really glad to be here on 420 especially on your forum, you represent the canna industry very well my friend! ATB

• Like 5

Puppies and UFC are my thang! Got two little Spaniels crawling all over me as I write, and I've been a fan of the UFC since Wanderlei Silva vs Chuck Liddell. The first live event I went to was UFC 138.

Awesome @SevernValleySavant I've got two rotties fast asleep on their backs right now! I was hooked on UFC a decade ago when a mate showed me the first event. A sumo wrestler getting his teeth knocked out by a kickboxer, and Joyce Gracie submitting Shamrock. I fell in love lol just bought UFC fight pass and working my way through all the old ultimate fighters, again! How about Bisping being champ? Love it, UK in the house!

Cheers for stopping by @Freax, can't wait to see what you do with these beans! Good luck to you too and everyone else involved!

So far a couple of a Black DOG seeds cracked open through the night, I'm hoping there's no roots till tomorrow because my pH pen died and the new one that arrived today doesn't work :censored::wallbash:

• Like 2

So here we are 24hrs later after the seeds went into the kitchen towel. I wrapped the seed tub in my thermals and stuck it under the T 5.

large.IMG_781.jpgUpon checking I found all six seeds had cracked open with their roots poking out

large.IMG_1144.JPG

Introducing the peat pellets

large.IMG_780.jpg

The waiting game begins

large.IMG_779.jpg

• Like 6

I have a friend who was desperate to start a grow as he had no seeds or cuts at the time  so i gave him my only  black d.o.g seed and he sadly didn't keep a mother.... I did though get about 3.5gs of the finished product, it has been sitting in a jar for over 4 weeks now and has not been touched yet. I heard she KOs you stiff and I'm looking forward to finding out, but I will wait a while yet and let her cure some more... 

Good luck with your grow

• Like 6

Cheers for stopping by @ditchthedealer  good to hear another report on the Dog. A very good friend you are, giving away your one bean! This strain just sounds like a dream. I can see it becoming a regular in my garden. 

You've got much better self control than me, I'dve talked myself into one just to try it, then another just to get the full effect, then one more just to get wasted, then damn I've only got two left, might as well have another and save one.  

I'll definitely be looking to clone her. It's a pity there isn't some sort of clone/cutting collective on here. A mate said they've got some sort of packaging for sending clones through the post, a rep dropped some off at his store. 

I've never done it before but for the craic I might get some colloidal silver and see about making some beans, Ill send them in if I do and they're viable.

• Like 6

@botanics Thanks brother you're welcome anytime! Nothing like a bit of pressure having a host of expert growers looking in on my garden. Hopefully I keep my fingers green long enough to do these beans justice!

• Like 4