Bubba’s Gift

HSO-Mark

Just now, Jibba jabba said:

No @HSO-Mark not a Ballbag in sight, 

just fat little nuggets of pure lovelyness .

I would have thought any hermi issues would have shown themselves with the amount of stress they were under, well in my grow anyway :bong:

Take it easy.:yinyang:

I would say the Pot noodle challenge in general stress tested bubbas gift to the max and I can't recall seeing a hermi issue.

@vince noir rock n roll star must have done 3 if not 4 re-veg with Bubbas Gift and zero issues as far as I can remember  :)

I will check with the team to see if we are getting any reports in 2019 as these will be a different batch of seeds  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

I have other strains in my tent that are chugging along nicely not sure why they did this. 

Oh oh well it’s no biggie just annoying I was finally looking forward to smoking Bubbas Gift 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Mine hermied start of flower, my fault though. Had to hide my plants for a few hours, she didn't like the upset. Other strains got through the ordeal. I have another seed and am trying again with her. Not giving up! She sounds too nice :)

• Like 1