Bubba’s Gift

HSO-Mark

large.bubbas-gift-fem-1.jpg

Bubba’s Gift by Humboldt Seed Organization is a feminised Indica-dominant cannabis strain that provides the possibility to cultivate one of the best Indica marijuana seeds available nowadays. If you buy Bubba’s Gift cannabis seeds you will discover a highly perfumed strain which is a treat for the taste buds.

Really strong genetics

Able to knock down the most experienced user

Bubba’s Gift is a marijuana plant whose lineage proves its quality. It has been obtained by crossing a Bubba Kush and a God’s Gift and the result is exactly what could be expected: a magnificent, hardy and compact plant which radiates good quality all over it. Its dark green leaves are sprinkled with purple hues during flowering period. The use of anti-odour filters is required given its strong scent. If properly taken care of, it would reward your work with numerous compact buds in the shape of golf balls. Although it performs well both indoors and outdoors, it does not thrive in humid climates.

A thoroughly cared for Indica

A cannabis seed which will wake up your senses

Bubba’s Gift shows excellent aromatic and taste characteristics: very exotic, with fruity nuances that bring to mind the “Piña Colada” cocktail as well as with some touches of oil and species. Its effect will take you on a fascinating trip that leads to physical and mental relaxation. It is the perfect cannabis strain for those who need a relaxing effect for recreational and medical use. As for the therapeutic use of it, it stimulates appetite and relieves muscle tension.

Genotype 20% Sativa / 80% Indica

THC 17–20%

CBD 0.1%

Indoor flowering 45–50 days

Indoor yield 10–15+ oz/yd2

Outdoor yield 35–106+ oz/plant

Outdoor height 3–10+ ft

Available in Feminized seed form :yep:

Kind regards

Mark..

• Like 12

• 7 months later...

Given this is going to be the seed in the Pot Noodle Competition, I'm guessing more than a few might tale the time to put a few pics here and some grow and smoke reports.

• Like 4

up to 106 oz a plant ..... wow !!   thats not a plant,  thats a fekin tree   lol 

anyone tried this yet?   hows the smoke ??

looking forward to this one  .... nice on mark :yep:

Edited by vortex
  • Like 3

On 28/04/2018 at 10:08 PM, vortex said:

up to 106 oz a plant ..... wow !!   thats not a plant,  thats a fekin tree   lol

@vortex Remember these guys are growing in 200-600 gallon pots. They do grow tree's  :yep:

Bubbas gift has a heavy hitting indica high. Floral flavours combined with sweet Apple's and that unique kush aftertaste  :)

It's fire  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

thats that then ... 5 H.S.O strains in a hat and this baby was first pick gonna order these seeds next week for my debut journal here on uk420 cant wait to try this one big shout to the H.S.O crew 

peace 

weedouk420:bong:

• Like 3

@weedouk420 We will be looking out for your first UK420 grow and thank you for choosing HSO for this project  :yep:

We won't let you down my friend and will be watching with interest  :yep:

Drop us a tag when you start mate and we will be there ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 3

• 6 months later...

Alright uk420.

Bubbas Gift, from the pot noodle grow,

large.46851185-21C2-4B47-BA55-203011170E69.jpeglarge.DC74B927-259C-4DA0-B26F-10BA089B5348.jpeglarge.FA0BD678-1B15-42CB-A97E-889FEA011209.jpeglarge.EB1AAE5B-2C6A-45D8-822C-8057B2EE50A1.jpeglarge.0C386AE8-0189-4698-BD76-17289817A3E9.jpeg

Truly amazing flavours, up there in my top five, solid fat nugs, fast flower time, soaring high, really strong.

Jj. :yinyang:

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, Jibba jabba said:

Truly amazing flavours, up there in my top five, solid fat nugs, fast flower time, soaring high, really strong.

Jj. :yinyang:

I'll second that! :yep:

• Like 2

@Jibba jabba @zibzabz Thanks for the feedback boy's and for adding a few shots to the strain guide. The pot noodle challenge was really fun and Bubbas gift performed very well in those restraints  ;)

Definitely in most people's top 5 strain. Filled with flavour and a super heavy indica high ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Just had to chop my two Bubbas Gifts 21 days into flower. They both hermied.

Ive not had much luck with this strain, the first time I tried to grow it the seeds didn’t even pop. Mark sent a replacement pack and the first two seeds I got going out of just went all tranny on me.

Very annoying she was starting to get a real nice tropical aroma going on. 

• Like 1

On 11/05/2019 at 5:38 PM, G'n'E said:

Just had to chop my two Bubbas Gifts 21 days into flower. They both hermied.

Ive not had much luck with this strain, the first time I tried to grow it the seeds didn’t even pop. Mark sent a replacement pack and the first two seeds I got going out of just went all tranny on me.

Very annoying she was starting to get a real nice tropical aroma going on. 

That's strange I know she can be a pain to germinate but in general we don't see many hermi issues. Let me go back through the Pot noodle challenge thread to see if we had any issue. I can't remember any that stand out but I'll look :yep:

So sorry about this mate :(

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark

No @HSO-Mark not a Ballbag in sight, 

just fat little nuggets of pure lovelyness .

I would have thought any hermi issues would have shown themselves with the amount of stress they were under, well in my grow anyway :bong:

Take it easy.:yinyang:

• Like 1