Your Best HSO Picture's

HSO-Mark

@Smokebelch

Cheers dude, I'm thinking about 10 days to two weeks max for both the San Bacio girls. I'm really looking forward to sampling these. 

Yours look awesome as always brother 

:bong:

• Like 3

Beautiful plants brother....a joy to see ur work as always.....watch out for this one.....she is a lot stronger than she looks.

The tops had me forgetting what I was doing.....enjoy brother 

:skin_up:

• Like 3

Just now, zen-ken said:

The tops had me forgetting what I was doing.....enjoy brother 

Yes! That's what the Dr ordered!! :bong:

Thank you brother your message has made my morning 

:yinyang:

• Like 2

Just now, Oldbear said:

She’s gonna be a beast come scissor time.....I’m buzzing for you :skin_up:

• Like 2

@OldbearMine will ready from 9 to to 10 weeks I think, good luck with yours dude.

@zen-kenSound like a winner to me, I love weed that makes you forget what you are trying to do, also when you are telling someone something then you suddenly stop because you completely forgot what you are on about, funny as fuck.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 4

14 minutes ago, Smokebelch said:

@OldbearMine will ready from 9 to to 10 weeks I think, good luck with yours dude.

@zen-kenSound like a winner to me, I love weed that makes you forget what you are trying to do, also when you are telling someone something then you suddenly stop because you completely forgot what you are on about, funny as fuck.

The purple matcha is lovely....and don’t get me wrong I’m enjoying it....but I’m a bit gutted I have no SBG left....she was Uber powerful stuff.....typical golf ball cookie rock hard nuggets of goodness 

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 4

16 minutes ago, Oldbear said:

That’s what mine should have looked like......tbf I was just pleased they did so well considering my environment problems.

• Like 2

Just now, Smokebelch said:

@zen-kenI have some Purple Matcha seeds in the fridge too. 

She is the better tasting and the one the mrs moans about more when I smoke it.

In my groom height is premium and I would run the matcha again right now....the SBG I would hesitate only down to her size.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Smokebelch said:

@CannaKayGood to see you are still enjoying Dirty Larry, I need to pop some more of those soon I think.

I also have another Chemdawg in flower that I have just hit with some pollen from her sister, check out the mad foxtails.

Hopefully I will have a couple of hundred Chemdawg F2’s by the end some of which will end up in Subbies.

Chemdawg @ day 35

large.P1330730.jpg

large.P1330733.jpg

She's so greasy and funky i had to save her, she's the only mum I kept when I stopped my perpetual grow, still got some beans left but wasn't gonna chance it. 

I've never done a chemdog before I think so that looks very interesting, done emdog from b-real and was impressed by it from what I remember. Good to see yer still breeding mate, need to subscribe again anyway so might wait a bit! 

• Like 5

Forbidden dream, thought it was showing signs of wanting to purple. Not just a pretty plant, more impressed with how much she stinks. Couple other photos under the strain guide for it.

large._20201027_215221.JPG

• Like 10

• 2 weeks later...

Week 8 this was taken. Same plant I know but loving how she looks n smells. Gutted I didn't take a cut. Tempted to reveg after harvest tbh. Thing is I've been flushing and most the leaves aren't looking nice and green. Wondering would new growth be alright. Know it'll look mutant at first but ain't fussed about that. Just be nice to have her as a mum. Anyway in the word's of DJ Khaled...another one...

large._20201106_232729.JPG

• Like 12