Your Best HSO Picture's

HSO-Mark

That's officially the first time I've ever won a competition (and I didn't even know I was in one lol)

Thanks @HSO-Mark, cheered me right up that did. Glad you liked the photos man :yep:

Congrats @Amo and @Smokebelch - both gorgeous plants and photos. Keep up the good work :cheers:

• Like 11

11 minutes ago, SYZYGY said:

That's officially the first time I've ever won a competition (and I didn't even know I was in one lol)

It's uk420.com there is always some weird shit but good shit happening lol. Congrats well deserved.

Toke...

• Like 8

@HSO-MarkThanks for choosing me again dude, cheered me right up this has, I will be grabbing some more regs I think, I will drop you a pm later.

@SYZYGY @AmoCrongratulations on the well deserved wins dudes. 

• Like 10

• 2 weeks later...

CMOG Auto at day 86 from seed, temps here in Spain are 36c in the shade so dread to think in direct sun, so she is a bit heat stressed... She is pretty heavy and smelly already though lol 

large.DSC_4556.jpg

large.DSC_4555.jpg

• Like 11

Alright there Uk420

Some Ogkz grown outdoors, squished indoors :rolleyes:

large.BB97641F-8DD0-4BFE-B0BE-9406346BCFC3.jpeg

Had a test dab it was very uppy, did another just to check like, yep there’s nothing wrong with that.

Take it easy. Jj :yinyang: 

• Like 13

@HSO-Mark - Yes she reeks now but only in the last few days it's got dominant to the point I can smell it when I go on the terrace. Smells very much like pine trees to be honest, almost like walking my dog around parks full of them.. I wasn't getting any pepper smell to it like the CMOG original until today.. It's coming through as they mature for sure! Very excited to see how this finishes up now it's on the swell and the terps are developing by the day. Good sun grown herb, there's nothing quite like it.

@Smokebelch - Cheers fella, should yield quite heavily looking at the buds this morning.  I put an umbrella partially covering her to give her a rest from the intense sun and pulled the dead leaves off. Looking much happier after a few days now. Bring on the arm sized colas :D 

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...