Late Season Revival

The Sheriff of Nottingham

Yeah, she's yielded really well considering the late start. Finished in 12 weeks as well which is crazy early when you consider she was a July germination. Very impressed. I have cropped a shit load of buds from this, leaf aside. My biggest yielder of the season for sure. Keep up the good work at RGSC! I'll be running more of your stock next year. Cheers Panik :yep:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I went back to the cornfield 5 days later on the 10th October to take the rest of the Whitey Freeze, which was mostly the lower buds which were a week or so behind the top of the plant, as per usual. Plenty of THC crystals on these lower buds as well, although they maybe could have done with a few more days. Time was of the essence though, so I was in and out. Playing it sensibly. 

Whitey Freeze side branch nugs... (bottom half of plant)

large.IMG_6327.JPGlarge.IMG_6326.JPG

large.IMG_6324.JPG

large.IMG_6325.JPG

After I stripped the plant and yanked her up...

large.IMG_6328.JPG

And here are the ridiculously late (August) plant outs... they'e about 3 weeks into flower lol sorry Panik. I know these would have been finished in September if they went out in May.  

'The 7'

large.IMG_6335.JPG

large.IMG_6341.JPG

large.IMG_6338.JPG

large.IMG_6340.JPG

Alfie Daze

large.IMG_6334.JPGlarge.IMG_6333.JPG

They're hanging in okay. A little concerned that colder nights towards the end of the month, when it gets close to freezing, might affect the root mass as it is technically above ground, in baskets. We'll see though. I am confident I will get some decent smoke from this still... 

:yinyang:

• Like 2

Haha canna in a hanging basket, nice idea! Keeps those rabbits from getting them i could just imagine a couple of dozen of those baskets lining the trees lol

• Like 1

10 hours ago, cocopips said:

Haha canna in a hanging basket, nice idea! Keeps those rabbits from getting them i could just imagine a couple of dozen of those baskets lining the trees lol

Best thing about them baskets is not having to fuck around with wire mesh/cages. Hardly any leaf damage from bugs either and good airflow up there. I'll be sticking a bunch of autos in baskets next season. I have done a few this year mate, this is my best one, harvested in early August...

large.IMG_5325.JPGlarge.IMG_5324.JPG

large.IMG_5282.JPG

large.IMG_5332.JPGlarge.IMG_5335.JPGlarge.IMG_5278.JPG

large.IMG_5276.JPG

• Like 4

Its a great idea if you can get to them to water regulary. You could even upscale it and use bigger pots with water raining crystals or sumit. 10litre builders buckets have got a handle already so could just drill a few holes out. 

• Like 1

On 18 October 2017 at 8:47 AM, cocopips said:

Its a great idea if you can get to them to water regulary. You could even upscale it and use bigger pots with water raining crystals or sumit. 10litre builders buckets have got a handle already so could just drill a few holes out. 

I like your idea of using builders buckets mate... I used hanging basket specific compost which has water crystals, and the plant seemed to love it. Didn't need to water too frequently either, maybe once a week. I got away with watering every 10 days even during mid summer (June-July), but it is definitely something you need to be careful with, especially during hot spells. The Affie Daze and 7 are only getting watered every 10-14 days at present, given that the conditions are a lot cooler now and more damp. I haven't even used hanging basket compost or water retaining crystals for the RGS stuff that I have out in the baskets right now. Very happy with their progress considering they weren't even germed until 1st August. 

I'll get a few of Panik's earliest strains in baskets next May, as well as in the ground. Good genetics. Vigorous and pest/mould resistant. The Whitey Freeze get's a 10/10 from me, especially after having smoked some now, it's a lovely potent hybrid strain, and the other 2 are soldiering along, despite my late season abuse they have been subjected to. 

• Like 2