Nugs's Remo Chemo

jadenugs

My remos were slow starters but soon after joining there final home ( fabric pot ( they overtook the other strains they were sharing space with

Yours look at the explode stage .. good luck

Love 

Arthur 

• Like 3

Time for a post repot update and they are now on day 17.

Apologies in advance to the seasoned growers for the in depth update. Bear with me please lol I'm brand new to these nutes myself and hope to be of some use to new growers and anyone using Remo's nutes for the first time like myself.

After realising the deficiency and giving 1ml/L grow I decided to drop this a bit and add more additives. So on Saturday they were fed with Grow, MagnifiCal, Nature's Candy and Velo Kelp, all at .5ml/L to keep them ok til transplanting. This has held the hunger off and prevented it spreading to the next set of leaves.

So after checking one of the rootballs on Sunday at day 14 I transplanted them into 11cm square pots with a sprinkling of rootgrow. I watered 50ml plain water just around the trunk because they were thirsty, but leaving the fresh compost unwatered for the roots to go searching.
Monday night they were fed 100ml to the whole pot with 1.5ml/L Velo Kelp. Not exactly a soaking but enough for the fresh compost not to dry out too much. Tuesday the roots were showing at the bottoms in 2 days so I'm happy with that :)  

Temps 26-31
RH 42-58
Lamp 18"

Some pics
Remo#1

large.15034724299800.jpglarge.15034728178040.jpg

Remo#2, the 1.5ml VK in the fresh compost was a little hot for this one So she's clawing a bit but no tip burn.

large.15034728574251.jpglarge.15034728903342.jpg

Remo#3

large.15034729076353.jpglarge.15034729231064.jpg

Dinamed CBD  

large.20170823_082505.jpglarge.20170823_082854.jpg

That's it for this update and many thanks for looking.
Happy growing and keep it green :)

• Like 7

Oh aye, all going on in here then Nugs...glad I've found this diary mate and alls tidy and ship shape by the looks of things...yeah man gonna follow along (be putting my Remo's in this week at some time and get the diary up, hope I've sorted my troubles :fear: ).

Excellent start to these mate, nice one :v:

• Like 6

Hey up @botanics

Great to see you in here mucker :)  yeah, off to a flying start, really buzzing with all 4 plants so far :yahoo:

Was gutted for you mate with the starting problems so I'm hoping you've got your troubles sorted ;) Did the autos replenish your jars to see you through? Hope so mate. Be good to see your Remo show on the road. Best of luck with your environment dude :yep:

• Like 3

Looking great so far mate and they certainly will appreciate the extra medium   :)

It will take a bit of time to get used go the new nutrient regime and so far they look to be reacting well :yep:

I'll do my best to find out how many pheno there are this will give you a much better idea of what to expect from this epic new strain :yep:

Thank you for taking the time to take a few shots very much appreciated and looking great thus far :yep:

Until the next one :bong:

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

I'll do my best to find out how many pheno there are this will give you a much better idea of what to expect from this epic new strain :yep:

Cheers Mark :yep:

• Like 2

Your plants are looking great dude, especially as you are trying to get to grips the new nutrients you are using.

I love it when you pot plants up and then pretty much straight away you can see them putting a nice spurt of vigorous growth. Now yours are potted up they should really start going for it.

I will watching the rest of your grow dude as I am interested in the Reno Chemo my self, I love watching Remo and his buds the size of your head on YouTube.

• Like 1

They Look amazing man! 
I'll jump in for the ride, as I'm planning on running Remo Chemo and Dinamed very soon.. but was thinking about manifolding both, and keeping the small tent I have just for the two.. would be interesting to see how big they get in yours.

• Like 2

On 23/08/2017 at 0:30 PM, jadenugs said:

Hey up @botanics

Great to see you in here mucker :)  yeah, off to a flying start, really buzzing with all 4 plants so far :yahoo:

Was gutted for you mate with the starting problems so I'm hoping you've got your troubles sorted ;) Did the autos replenish your jars to see you through? Hope so mate. Be good to see your Remo show on the road. Best of luck with your environment dude :yep:

Nugs, the autos died mate, whole pack of Dark Devil down the swanny and gutted that I lost the lot tbh because they were part of my reward for the Sweet Seeds compo, but there's also good points and those being that with the disasters with them I've learned some things as I'd tried slightly different methods of germing them on purpose (presoak, no presoak, slightly too wet compost, slightly too dry, light intensities and humidity observations etc) and I think I'm on it mate...won't really know now until I crack the Remo's as to how much I've learned but see I've been doing things wrong clearly at the early stages since starting back up again and 'habits' have formed that I'd not noticed and subtle, however all this trouble even though a pain in the arse and a bit frustrating, the plus is it'll improve my growing hopefully going forward.

I was never the greatest in my old times of growing at the beginning stage, however when I'd set my flouro system up for the veg side that was when any issues dissapeared but of course I'm not running T8's anymore and is a completely different grow area/setup, different house and water supply so much learning still until getting back to where I used to be and that took a few years then like :v:

All fun and games I suppose, just don't like empty jars and what with the missus toking for her pains too, more stress on the supply...needs a forty foot polytunnel mate for some summer action eh :naughty:

• Like 2

@Smokebelch

Cheers dude, yeah there's a few different bottles of these here nutes. There was no feeding chart with them, just a nutrient calculator. Managed to find a chart yesterday that's in ml/Gallon which just means dividing by 4.5 for a rough idea what to give them and when. It starts from week 1 so must be based on coco and hydro. I'll use it for reference and look at week 1 after they've had a week in their finals and take it from there but as usual just watch the plants and use the chart as a guide.

Agree with there mate when they've been couped up and set free the growth is ace ;)

@9lastic

Yeah man, welcome aboard :yep:

I topped these at the 3rd node last night and I'll probably remove the bottom 2 branches if they don't amount to much and then top the remaining 4 branches to make 8 tops, see how they respond first. When I looked this morning they were reaching for the light. The Velo Kelp seems to be good stuff ;)

Let me know when you start yours mate in case I miss the start. I won't be going too big with them. Probably 2 weeks in finals before flipping, see how it goes.

@botanics

Fuck man, sorry to hear that dude. I knew you had probs with the ones you scrapped and hoped you'd be ok with the autos. You're a lot like me mate, trying different ways all the time. Better than being stuck in your ways, that gets boring grow after grow lol Comes with it's risks though, trying new stuff all the time. I've been at the opposite end to you lately, no probs when theyre seedlings and vegging but struggling with yields for one reason/mistake or another. Didn't do bad with the OG though from seed, just short of 2oz.

I've gone back to my normal method of germing after trying germing Killer Skunk in pots and losing 5 out of 10. I think the temp needs to be stable for that method.

Let's hope you get these Remo's off to a good start mate and I hope your missus ain't in too much pain.

Oh, what I'd give for a place in the sticks and a 40' Polly tunnel....ganja paradise :D

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, jadenugs said:

Yeah man, welcome aboard :yep:

I topped these at the 3rd node last night and I'll probably remove the bottom 2 branches if they don't amount to much and then top the remaining 4 branches to make 8 tops, see how they respond first. When I looked this morning they were reaching for the light. The Velo Kelp seems to be good stuff ;)

Let me know when you start yours mate in case I miss the start. I won't be going too big with them. Probably 2 weeks in finals before flipping, see how it goes.

I will defo follow now! that's what I've been planning. Looks like I'm really into tourturing these plants whenever I can... :D
So you'll be doing manifolding more or less.. I'd do mine in coco I think, so woule be interested to see how they respond in comparison.. just need to convince my missus to let me have another tent so I can do some autos alongside these :D

Keep'em green dude!!

• Like 2

Day 24

I topped the girls at 17 days last Wednesday and they have responded nicely in a week. The bottom two branches have shot up more or less level with the two tops so my plans of cutting the bottom two, leaving four and topping again for 8 colas might change here and just leave the six so they grow quicker. Time will tell.

Feed.
Their first proper drench in the new pots was 150ml of 1ml/L Velo Kelp and was kept the same until Monday, 8 days from potting up. I then fed them Grow, Micro and MagnifiCal at .5ml/L but no VK. They started to look hungry again so I changed this to 1ml Grow, 1ml Micro, .5ml MC and .5ml VK.

Temps-average for week 79-86 but have been up to 90

RH average 37-53

Light distance was 16" last night and I raised it to 24 and they looked a bit happier this morning.

Pics from last night at 24 days. They are too dark as I'm trying manual mode for the first time so there's LOADS of room for improvement lol They looked ok on my laptop.

RC#1

large.59a7c91176888_RC124daysR.jpglarge.59a7c9adce1b6_RC124daysaboveR.jpg

RC#2

large.59a7c9cc47259_RC224daysR.jpglarge.59a7c9e2b8bdd_RC224daysaboveR.jpg

RC#3

large.59a7ca268a900_RC324daysR.jpglarge.59a7ca427a842_RC324daysaboveR.jpg

DM CBD

large.59a7ca5bce0bd_DM24daysR.jpglarge.59a7ca6d038d8_DM24daysaboveR.jpg

Many thanks for looking
Happy growing and keep it green :)

Edited by jadenugs
grammar