Triassic Park III

The Sheriff of Nottingham

@Dinafem-Mark Thanks man for your kind words. Yeah this season has been a right mess, following on from that bust earlier on in the year... but it certainly hasn't been a shambles as I have harvested some lovely buds still. That Critical+2.0 auto featured in this diary comes to mind, as that is the most potent auto I have ever had. Probably the most actual bud I have taken from an auto as well, so I will definitely be running the C+ 2.0 auto again next season again. The cornfield came through good for me as always too, where the OG Kush CBD auto was located. 

Just a shame given the circumstances as I haven't been able to go back to this particular plot. It was literally a case of just leaving them to get on with it, and going back to harvest. If I got caught again, not only would I have been risking arrest, but I could have lost the plants. The way I see it... I did what I had to do. I just didn't foresee the plants finishing so early this year. Last year, all my Dinafem photoperiods were late October - early November finishers. But I mean even the Strawberry Amnesia this year, with an 8 week flowering period, looks like it was 1-2 weeks overcooked and would have been ready back in mid October. 

Perhaps it was due to them being germinated so early in March. They reached their growth potential, and started putting out flowers early as soon as the daylight hours began reducing. I suspect the first flowers appeared in late July - early August. If the PAK and EA both went 6 weeks, I suppose they would have been ready by mid-late September. That means they would have been sat around for about 3-4 weeks, and the weather hasn't been great. So no wonder the fully ripe buds would have deteriorated. I bet the pics would have been phenomenal a few weeks back. Either way, I take responsibly for this. I should have stayed on top of it better. The plants finished nice and early, but due to the circumstances, I wasn't able to get to them. Or maybe I played it too safe... 

Anyway, insanely strong diesel/petrol smells coming off those Strawberry Amnesia/Early Amnesia buds!

All the best pal :yep:

• Like 1

@The Sheriff of NottinghamIt was a case of ride it out until it was safe to return or return with the chance of capture. You mate the right choice mate and atkeast you have come away from this season with some bud and a bit of knowledge on a few of our strains traits if planted out early :bong:

Fingers crossed for a better season next year  :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1