Glueberry OG

I've run the Auto Colorado Cookies outdoors since they have been released, not a single herm issue, not once! Could not be happier with them besides they can get mold if started late in summer and it pisses down with rain on them in late October, still, that is mine and natures fault and not Dutch Passion!

Don't write off Dutch Passion totally, they have some real nice genetics, just they needed a good slap around the face for releasing those early fems!!!

I'd like to revisit their Blueberry to see if my years of growing since then can keep them herm free, I might give it a test run if i'm feeling flush and a deal pops up but I still hear the odd story popping up of herm'd Blueberry, is it old stories doing the rounds, new growers fucking it up with a plant that wants 100% stable conditions? Would be interesting to put the myth/stories to sleep or show they are still there just for my own interest.

The post on here was about a recent grow. When I grew mine somebody suggested giving them a very long vegging, 6-7 weeks.

Blueberry was always supposed to be fussy about not being overwatered or overfed. 

There are plenty of other breeders selling  Blueberry now, it wasn't a DP original strain anyway  and nobody ever said the DP version was in any way better than the others.

ALL early fem'd strains, if memory serves me right, were from Dutch Passion.

Have I got my wires crossed? it was DP that made the 1st general release of fem'd strains? or was that another seedbank and DP joined the herm prone early 100% fem'd race before all the breeders changed their technique and introduced them more stable.

I'm sure it was DP that was responsible for the early fems, please someone step in and correct me if i'm wrong. :)

• Like 1

We've veered off-topic, but I'll just say this - Blueberry is one of my favorite smokes of all time. Peaceful, mellow, at one with your surroundings... Maybe the time and place was just right for it back then, but my memories of Blueberry are fond :)

• Like 1

• 1 year later...