Glueberry OG

@fragg It;s a good all round strain. I've got 8 cuts from the above plant currently on 20 days flowering under a 600w.

Mine weren't autos, they're photo-period plants but I doubt there's much difference in end result.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, 912GreenSkell said:

@Fragg - ooo nice!! Good luck on getting a monster glueberry. A few of the plants i have seen, have been obscenely huge!!

Coming from you mate that's saying something lol

Looking forward to popping my DP cherry at last :yep:

Hope your well dude :oldtoker:

• 1 month later...

Here's a pic of my eight Glueberry OG at 50 days flowering. That was 10 days ago and I was going to trim them today but my trimming lady hasn't shown up! The plant front middle is a Fire99 from Real Gorilla Seeds. I harvested that one now and it's very tasty!

I flowered these plants when they were quite small and then forgot to factor in the drop in temps in the loft. I doubt any plant is more than 2 ft tall! However I seem to get more bud by growing small plants rather than over-vegging them and crowding the tent. These were a bit smaller than I hoped for but the bud looks good. I'll add a lights off shot or two when I harvest them. That might be today depends if my helper shows up. It's unlike her to bump me.

large.IMG_2079.JPG

• Like 4

• 2 months later...

I just took down my first ever harvest of the Glueberry OG and broke my record yield with .93 gpw.  

I haven't tried her yet but I don't think she'll disappoint on quality either.

I'm so chuffed that I've cracked some more G OG for the next round.

I should add that these were ordinary feminised, not autos.

Edited by The Anvil

• 11 months later...

I got some fem Glueberry OG seeds as a freebie in my last seed order, and was wondering - does the strain suffer from the same hermie problem as Dutch Passion's fem Blueberry does? Was just wondering since it has Blueberry in it's genes, and we'd all like to avoid hermies, I think :).

45 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

but Blueberry generally isn't known for hermies. :yep:

I'll have to disagree on that one, 1st release of the fem's from DP many many years ago, Oasis and Blueberry.. I have never seen so many seeds. That was nearly 20 years ago but, I have a feeling those hermie genes must have ended up in some breeders gene pool on current offerings. SO many people down my way run them that the whole area got the idea Blueberry was just herm prone plant but I think it was just down to the early methods of how the seeds were fem'd.

Slightest problem and these would herm just by looking at them, again, this was around 20 years ago. I've got a long memory, I still try and buy a pint of milk for 10p and complain when it's more, I think I got stuck in the 90's somehow!

• Like 2

I grew my 5 happy hermy homes nearly 10 years ago, not long after I joined up here. Yes, old feminization techniques were rather hit and miss but most nurseries have raised their game yet still DP BB hermies every time. Breeders offering  Blueberry usually say so if they got the parent from DJ Short as it's a good selling point.

I guess the safest way to proceed would be only grow straight Blueberry from regs, otherwise go for hybrids.

I've been boycotting DP seeds ever since but might break that now I've seen the photos of the Glueberry OG Autos above, those are phenomenal yields.

• Like 1