Cream of the Crop - June 2017

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - June 2017  

182 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ooh, very nice to see one of my own  hacks make COTC. I'm very surprised to see that..

She was so poorly grown and uncared for throughout too... 

I seen a notification and i clicked it, noticed it was cotc thread and thought, eh! What could possibly be in here... :stoned:lol

Thanks guys....

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 5

Lennon - Blues - alien pheno choice for me =)

Go flying - Candida CD1- bro u can see some hair on the bud wtf=)))

Edited by AK48
  • Like 2

well congrats to everyone .....  some amazing pics there  and some VERY tasty looking goodies ....VERY difficult  choice this time ....

but my vote has to go to highgrower for  the sheere size of that delicious looking nug  yummmmmmmm

• Like 1

If you guerrilla grow Highgrowers Blues X Noname in a line, you've got a frikkin hedge

• Like 2

On 07/07/2017 at 10:31 PM, AK48 said:

Lennon - Blues - alien pheno choice for me =)

Go flying - Candida CD1- bro u can see some hair on the bud wtf=)))

Yeah, it's golden retriever hair. Give them a break, it's their first grow ever also :)

• Like 2

Took some looking to decide this month.  

The huge bud by Highgrower won it for me in the end.

• Like 2

Yep all do sure look good. Highgrower gets my vote! I'd be more than happy to have any of em flowering away in my tent though :yinyang:

it was close between highgrower and peregrine for me but had to go for peregrine as that shot is just pure sexyness:in_love:

H4rdc0r3.